Awake

The endless forest

Bright light, white room, beeping sound, he's in a bed; his mind started interpreting his surroundings, pain was the only thing he got as he was trying to move his arm hissing at the sensation which made him realize every inch in his body aches, images flashed back lost in the forest, running... nothing in sight but long branches and greens, something was following him why? Every time he tried looking at it darkness was encircling it, the more he tried thinking about it the more confused he got which turned into fear and dread why was he running from a shadow?

……. what brought him into a forest in the first place? The beeping sound quickened his heart was pounding loudly  then he was choking on his own breath gasping for air talking short shallow breaths, muscles are tensing pain shot through his body he felt like he was dying and just then the doctor rushed in with a nurse to the rescue they saw the state jhope was in,  panicked unable to breath properly, the doctor tried to speak to him but jhope couldn’t grasp a word looking away there were three boys gazing down on him panic drawn on their faces one of them was clearly crying they looked familiar but his mind wasn’t functioning well due to the lack of oxygen, darkness creeping on him as he slowly calmed down his breaths came out normally closing his eye lids, a sigh left the doctor's mouth as he turned around to meet the freaked out boys "don’t worry he was having a panic attack he should be fine when he wakes up as for the injuries he suffered it should take a while for him to recover but there is no permanent damage to his body, but I should recommend someone to stay with him when he wakes up so that this scene doesn’t repeat itself" namjoon bowed his head and thanked the doctor, the doctor bowed back and left ."I'll stay " the leader's deep voice echoed through the room looking at the maknae he's been crying on jin's shoulder he was emotionally exhausted "jin hyung take kookie and the others home make sure they rest I will take care of hobi "jin nods "call us if he wakes up " jin said with sad eyes and then escorted jungkook to the hall way meeting jimin on a chair head low looking at the ground hand in his hair tugging lightly, v and suga sleeping on top of each other "jiminy let's go home we have to rest " jimin lefts his head slowly and nods not having the strength to resist such offer eyes swollen and red his face paler than ever it must have been a shock for the boy finding jhope in that state "wake up the others I have to take jungkook to the van we'll be waiting for you"     

……………………………………………….

This face kept flashing in his head, he couldn’t see a thing it was complete shadow only this long scar that ran across his face "are you ready to play" his rough voice send shivers down his spine there was a smirk glistening in the dark as he reached for jhope. jhope started screaming his hands franticly pushing the stranger away the shadow grasped him roughly jhope struggling to get out of his hold "it's okay…. it's okay hobi it's me namjoon calm down" the rough voice was replaced by a soft one and the hold on him was no longer painful someone's his hair opening his eyes and seeing his friend, closed eyes, silent tears streaking his face "namjoon.." his hoarse voice broke the silence, his throat was dry he started coughing hard namjoon quickly grabbed a cup of water and gave it to his friend to relief his sore throat.

"how are you feeling?" jhope gazed deep into namjoons gloomy eyes "better" he flashed him his old dimpled smile trying to ease the worry that is written on his face which didn’t help at all, namjoon parts his lips and hesitates for a second "what did you dream about? …… yo-you were screaming … and I couldn’t do anything to st-"namjoon choked on a sob that he has been holding for a while now, he tried to look strong in front of the boys because he is the leader but seeing how his friend was broken bandages all over his body, skinny face, tired eyes he couldn’t keep it in for long, jhope tried to move closer to namjoon but instead he winced in pain namjoon shuffled closer "are you okay you shouldn’t move you have a few broken bo-"namjoon was startled by the rappers embrace he felt hobi's hands sneak to his back rubbing circles assuring him he was fine "I'm okay you don’t have to worry" namjoon pulled roughly from the hug somewhat angry "PABO …. How could you say that you are fine you show up in the middle of a forest covered with blood with all type of injuries, you've been missing for a month and … and now you say your fine" namjoon bites on his lips angrily jhope holds his face between his arms and smiles "how could you call a patient pabo didn’t you learn to be better than this " a small chuckle leaves his lips trying to left the heavy mood, a smile creeps on namjoon's lip as he sighs in relief "you will never change!"

………………………………………………….