Chapter 7

The endless forest

 

Jimin & jin entered the room where the worried members were waiting for them

 

Jin: "he is asleep, don’t worry he was just terrified" 

 

Jimin nodded & the members relaxed and sat down to talk.

 

Namjoon: "I don’t understand what happened I-is …..is he sick …… I mean he doesn’t remember entering the studio maybe we should call a psychiatrist"

 

Suga : "I think we should, we need to make sure his mental state wasn’t affected by the accident."

 

Jungkook: "I think I know what happened to hobi hyung."

 

The rest of the member looked at their maknae confused 

 

Jin: "what do you mean you know what happened?"

 

Jungkook: "I know it's silly but listen to me, jhope hasn’t been acting like jhope since the accident"

 

Jin: "yah will that’s obvious he's been traumatized its bound to happen"

 

Jungkook: "no that’s not what I mean he's …. weird like really weird … its almost creepy like last time at the hospital he had this devilish smile on his face at first I said that maybe I was mistaken but his actions the rest of the week kept me suspicious it's like he isn’t hobi hyung anymore he doesn’t smile like he used to he doesn’t fight with jimin like he used to"

 

Suge: "but like jin said he got out of a terrifying accident"

 

Jimin: "I agree with kookie ….. I also sensed this weird aura around him" 

 

Jungkook: "that’s not it I also searched for the forest that he got lost in maybe I would have some luck collecting information but …. Nothing came like the forest doesn’t even exist even in the map it was erased."

 

Namjoon: "I'm sorry kookie but this sounds absurd."

 

 Suddenly the door opens 

 

Suga: "hobi weren’t you sleeping?"

 

Jin: "yah hobi why did you get out of bed you need rest."

 

Jhope: "I-I …… "long pause before he could form words "I believe what jungkook is saying is true."

 

Namjoon: "WHAT? hobi believe me there is nothing wrong with you it's probably all in your head you just need to talk to a doctor"

 

Jhope; "no its true I have been keeping secrets from you guys" jhope sat down with a sigh beside jimin on the couch "I acutally remembered a bit from what happened "

 

Jimin: "SERIOUS!!! what happened tell us"

 

Jhope:"it's nothing just a small memory I'm not even sure if it's true ... I was tied down in a small house within the forest and there was this shadow speaking to me I couldn’t remember what he said but there was something about a curse and he had a small symbol on forehead he was a hideous creature I didn’t dare look in his eyes …. I know it's silly B-but I think I'm possessed

Suga: "what? all of them looked shocked" 

 

Jhope: "sometimes it feels like something else is controlling me and I keep forgetting things were I placed them just silly little things, though it makes me anxious. I  want to …… don’t get mad at me but I would like to go back"

 

Suga : "back where?"

 

Jhope: "to the forest"

 

Jin : "ARE YOU INSANE you're not leaving EVER I don’t want to lose you again we need you hobi don’t go"

 

Jungkook: "actually I was going to suggest going to the forest myself"

 

Namjoon: "kookie not you too we don’t want anybody getting hurt"

 

Jimin: "perhaps they are right if we went we could understand why all this is happening and if we don’t find anything we go back we've got nothing to lose" 

 

Jin: "have you forgotten something the person who kidnaped hobi is still free what if we ran into him jimin-ah listen to me I really care about your safty guys and you said it yourself kookie the forest doesn’t show up on the map how are you planning to go there" 

 

Jhope: "I know the way to the –"

 

Namjoon: "END OF DISCUSSION no one is going and that’s an order let's get some sleep we need it" namjoon cut hobi he wasn’t hearing any of this  

 

Namjoon left the room and slammed the door shut

 

……………………………………………………..

 

After everyone went to sleep jhope stayed awake lying on his bed he kept looking at the clock glowing through the darkness of the room ' 3:45 …' he was trying to fight the sleep in his eyes afraid that whatever is inside him will take control in the moments of weakness  

 

Frustrated jhope kicked the comforter and sat on his bed '5:22…' he thought for a second about the consequences of what he is about to do 'I'm sorry but I have to do this …. I have to know …' he went to his closet took some clothes, he made sure that V and jimin were asleep and tiptoed into the bathroom. Once he was ready he knelt to take his phone from the charger, when he turned around a figure at the door startled him "taehyung-ah what are you doing up so early? " 

 

V: "I could be asking you the same question " his eyes where fierce staring down on his soul 

 

Jhope: " I'm …. I was going … ahh " jhope sighed playing with his fingers he realized what he was about to do "I'm sorry tae I was going to the forest … I just need answers"

 

V: " I know huyng but so do we and if you ran like this in the middle of the night this isn’t going to work" 

 

Without any warning taehung jumped at jhope and gave him a hug "please hyung … stay …. Don’t go" his voice cracked  

 

"it's okay tae I'm not going anywhere anymore unless your with me"

 

"I'll try to convince them tomorrow … just don’t go you don’t know how much I worried about you while you were gone" taehyung tightened his arms around hobi he wanted to feel that hobi was here between his friends safe and sound.