stigma

The endless forest

 

A few weeks went by everything seemed good they were back with their busy schedule nothing more than composing songs dance practices, until that day rap mon was knocking hard on suga's studio door, he didn’t hear him at first with his headphones on but then he noticed his existence and opened the door confused because of the look on namjoon's face, it wasn’t pleasant.

"have you seen my stuff" he sounded flustered his eyes were screaming with distress

"what's wrong namjoon-ah what stuff are you talking about ? calm down and tell me "

"everything, I-I walked to my studio and … and, somebody stole everything in my studio my figures and pictures …"

"did they take the computer"

"no … that’s the only thing left" namjoon said with his head down fidgeting with his fingers.

"come on let's go, I want to see it" he took his hand and went across the hall to the mon studio, shook was apparent on his face everything was wiped clean not a single thing just a computer laying on the desk, there is nothing broken suga checked the lock for a sign of a break in but there is nothing, the window is also locked safely

"weird, how did they get in ….. we should report this I will go tell the security maybe we'll check the CCTV and you go to bang PD, tell h-" a gasp cut yoongi

"my tracks I-I didn't check if they were still there"

Rap mon dashed to the computer to make sure the thief didn’t mess with his files.

BANG namjoon hit his fist at the keyboard all the data was gone everything he worked hard for the look on his face was full of rage, it was a first for suga he definitely saw the leader angry before but nothing like this which made him quiver.

"who could do this .. what does he benefit from deleting my data" he was spitting angry words, he didn’t know how to handle this situation everything he worked hard for was gone.

suga was about to go comfort him but he was stopped by jhope knocking at the door

"Is something wrong hyung? I heard shouting"

"yes" suga answered with a sigh "someone stole everything from namjoon and deleted his tracks"

"WHAT! …. Seriously WHO DID IT …. omg namjoon-ah are you okay " jhope moved closer and put his hand on namjoon's shoulder

"I'm okay … just …I-I worked hard on these tracks I can't believe they were gone" a tear fell on his cheeks he wiped it quickly jhope hugged him while suga excused himself to go talk to the security if they saw anybody suspicious.

…………………………………………………………………….

"are you sure?" suga looked skeptical

"yes, I'm sure nobody entered the building except the staff"

"you didn’t see anybody lurking through the night"

"no sir I was here all night nobody stepped in or near the building"

"can we see the CCTV, there had been a theft in one of the studio rooms"

"yes sir, I just need to get permission my shift is over so I'm going to send a report to my colleague and he will handle it"

"thank you, you worked hard" suga bowed and left

..…………………………………………………………………..

Jhope pov

I felt bad I know what this means for namjooni, his hard work was all in vein, the members all tried to ease his sorrow but he was in deep grieve, we all went together to see the CCTV cramped in the small room to see the culprit the security guy was checking the timeline and the last time namjoon was in the studio, he kept flashing scenes when they saw a hooded figure he went back to that clip the screen kept glitching badly, a guy went in with a hood over his head his face wasn’t clear because of the glitches but he was definitely wearing a blue sweater which looked somewhat familiar, but it was dark I couldn’t tell who it was the strange thing that left us all stunned he opened the studio door without a key.

"I'm sure I locked it with my key how…" namjoon looked confused.

The guy looked at the camera and smiled "WHAT…" I couldn’t believe my eyes he looked just like me and that’s my sweater what is going on

"hobi?" suga said "it looks just like you … am I seeing things?!" he glanced at me waiting for an answer

"explain yourself Jung hoseok" namjoon was looking at me with fire coming out of his eyes my heart was racing

"it can't be him, hobi wouldn’t do that" jimin said

"but he is wearing hobi's clothes" v said

"did you steal from namjoon?" jin asked

Kookie was staring at me with dark eyes which terrified me.

They were all looking at me asking question that I couldn’t comprehend, I felt dizzy I took a few steps back from the members who were attacking me like I'm some kind of a criminal, I put my hand on the bench for support and then I realized I'm not breathing I tried talking in breaths but nothing is working ……

I think I'm having a panic attack like last time my feet felt like jelly, I fell to the ground gasping for air the members were calling my name asking me to breath but I just couldn’t, cold hands held my face firmly I looked into his eyes "breath.. exhale …. inhale" jimin said I calmed down a bit, I just couldn’t keep the tears at bay and cried tell my tears ran dry "it wasn’t me I swear I don’t remember anything like that" I kept repeating myself "It wasn’t me … it wasn’t me" a hand slipped to my back rubbing gently.

"it's okay, I know you didn’t do it" jimin's soft voice was comforting I felt at ease in his arms.