save me

The endless forest

"I can't remember….. I don’t know what happened, I tried thinking hard the last thing I recall when we went out to eat after the concert although some images of a forest and a shadow keeps coming in my dreams but when I wake up its all jumbled up and scattered I can't put the pieces together" jhope said looking at s apologetically  "that’s where we last saw you, we were eating you suddenly stood up and said you had to meet with someone you didn’t even finish your food we got suspicious but we let it go, wish we didn’t " v said sitting with jhope on his bed "wait …. Did you say I met with some stranger! ….. why can't I remember this, I was eating and …and …..blank " jhope said thinking hard "don’t think too much about it hobi the important thing is that your hear now safe and sound " namjoon said and the others nod in agreement all smiles and laughs happy that he's back v hugs him and they all join in a strangling hug, a small giggle left his lips "hey .. hey you don’t want to kill me now after I'm finally back " they all laugh.

They start catching up talking about funny accidents the maknae line caused while he was away, "………and then hyung came in an- " as jungkook was narrating his story he stopped, gazing at his hyung "hyung are you okay" he asked, eyes wide like he'd seen a ghost and his shaky breath is the only thing that comes out of his cracked lips he's not staring at any of them just staring at the wall he looked terrified to death, his eyes focused in the same spot he was shivering badly "jhope can you hear me" suga waved his hand in front of hobi's face but the boy didn’t flinch just staring straight ahead bearing a hole in suga's hand "I'll get the doctor "jin said in a panicked voice he ran for the door, the machines started beeping again, the members froze in place confused fear eating them slowly what happened to  their sunshine he was just laughing and everything, "AHHHH…" a scream tore the silence and jhope abruptly flipped out his hands were fighting the air jimin and namjoon tried to restrain him before he hurts himself only to get slapped in the face the others helped them out and got him under control jhope stopped screaming instead he broke into loud sobs and lost consciousness, the doctor came in late, jin following him trying to grasp what happened from the look on their faces.

Jhope pov:

Tears fell down my cheeks, never laughed so hard I'm glad that the members are smiling again instead of the worry that was clear in their eyes, v was sitting beside me playing with my hair, they were all huddled around my bed, jimin and suga sitting by my feet, this made heart warm up, my mouth curved upwards in the most genuine smile, I felt at peace here

I wished that it had lasted longer before I hear laughter not jungkook's cute chuckle but rather the loud evil kind my heart dropped I literally froze I  couldn’t move a single muscle, darkness fell in the room unable to see anything but mist, I couldn’t believe my eyes the shadows face was much more clearer, I never saw something like that even in my worst nightmares and I think this image will be forever printed in my mind, adrenaline pumped through my veins "did you think you could run away from me, will you thought wrong you should pay for what you did, your wrong doings cannot be undone" his voice send me into panic mode I started screaming my throat was still dry and it hurts so much, something reached for me grabbing me which made me fight harder against it, then it finally captured me in his hold "I'm dead" that was the only thought in my mind "I'm dying" hot tears fell down my face then I died.