Run

The endless forest

He kept running, his bare feet are burning blood seeping through them, but he can't stop….. he can never stop, there's a shadow deep down in the woods following him all he could hear was his heavy breathing and his heart thumbing in his ears, his legs are failing him  he's been running for hours, hadn't eaten in a while something dripping down but he can't tell whether it's sweat or tears , the sound is getting closer someone's behind him, "run…. run even though my feet are full of scars" he kept telling himself, adrenaline is the only thing that’s keeping him from falling because of fatigue that has been creeping on him, vision blurring, the sun's going down it's getting darker by the minute, turning his face to look back at the thing …. BANG he slammed into something hard and fell to the ground as he was losing consciousness he heard a soft voice calling him "hoseok hyung"

His voice is fading as blackness envelops him slowly.

…………………

 

"Where is he" jimin was looking in every direction all he could see was trees … trees everywhere, his vision was blurred by the tears threatening to fall "HYUNG …hyu…" he crumbles to the ground sobbing silently, pulling his hair in frustration and fear, memories are crumbling like dried flower leaves, he's been missing for over a month and there is no sign of him, it was just until that night hobi called him, he woke up startled by his phone ringing he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and grabbed his phone and jumped from his bed screaming waking up the others, seeing the panicked look on his face they gathered around him only to realize what's happening! jimin answered with shaky hands "yeo-  yeoboseyo" no answer just heavy breathing they traced the signal to a forest in the middle of nowhere .jimin was snapped from his thought hearing a sound, somebody's running the sound is getting closer he turned around only to be knocked down by someone, a boy fell on top of him "hoseok hyung!" he left the boy from him and realized it is him…. hobi he couldn’t believe his eyes "hoseoki hyung wa- wake up HOSEOK-AH WAKE UP" jimin sobbed again hugging jhope's face tightly between his arms, his phone started ringing he shuffled around to grab it "yoongi hyung help me" his voice cracked through the dark forest, yoongi's heart dropped hearing the boy's desperate voice and he could tell he is crying "jimin what's wrong are you okay did you find him ?" yoongi panicked his mind was wondering thinking all the traumatizing possibilities "It's ….. it's jhope he collapsed yoongi help he's bleeding " jimin continued sobbing " don't worry I'm coming just wait there" yoongi answered.

​............................................................................