07 : She Got Sick

Winning Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo walk into her class a bit early since Sena have something to talk to. Jihyo only read the message when she awake in the middle of the night. She actually took a nape early that night thus she didn't able to reply on time. She feel kind of tired that day.

Jihyo enter her classroom and sit on her assign table. She put down her beg and buried her head in her arm on the table. She actually didn't feel good that day. Perhaps because of the weather or something else that she didn't know.

"Jihyo, my only best friend in the whole world! The one that understand me the most even though we have different opinion sometimes, but who care.", Sena said laughing.

Jihyo heard Sena but decided to let her be. She didn't have the mood to be playful that day. Sena walk toward Jihyo and give her a big hug from her side. Jihyo lift her head and smile toward Sena. She place her chin on her arm looking at Sena.

"Jihyo-ah, why didn't you reply my message last night?", Sena said pouting when she is ignored. She cross her arm in front of her.

"Sorry. I sleep early last night. I only read it early this morning. What you want to talk about?", Jihyo said looking at Sena.

"Are you okay Jihyo-ah? You look kind of pale.", Sena said looking at Jihyo face. Sena place her hand on Jihyo's forehead trying to figure out if she have any fever.

"Jihyo-ah, you have fever. You should just rest at home.", Sena said concern about Jihyo health.

"I'm fine Sena-ah. It's not that bad. What did you want to talk last night?", Jihyo trying to change the topic. She knew Sena could be overreacting sometimes.

"Don't force yourself Jihyo-ah. You have to go to the infirmary if you couldn't handle it okay?", Sena said holding her hand.

"Okay, I will Sena. Anyway, do you need for me to repeat my question?", Jihyo said. She actually getting annoyed and her head start getting hurt.

"Okay, okay. I just want to ask if you free this Saturday. I want to hang up with you. So, are you free?", Sena said smiling toward Jihyo.

"You not planning something weird aren't you Sena?", Jihyo ask when she can see the weird smile on her face. Sena always have that kind of smile when she planning something that Jihyo wouldn't agree easily.

"Nope. I just want to spend some girl time with you. Perhaps goes for some movies, shopping, or try the food in the new restaurant I heard about. So, are you saying yes Jihyo-ah? Please please please.", Sena said when she saw Jihyo hesitate to accept her offer.

"Okay, I'll go.", Jihyo said and buried her face again, hoping the dizziness would disappear.

Jihyo can heard Sena chuckle and turn her chair back to the front, wanting to give Jihyo some time for rest before the lesson start. She can heard Myungsoo coming and greet her. However, she didn't greet him back.

The lesson start but Jihyo couldn't keep her focus. Her head start to hurt a lot more than that morning. She decided to go to the infirmary and rest for the day. The nurse give her some medicine and she fall asleep.

A little that Jihyo didn't know, Myungsoo does come visit her during their break. Myungsoo sit beside her bed and keep looking at her face while holding her hand. The nurse leave them alone and Jihyo didn't even realize his presence.

"Be well soon Jihyo-ah. I missed you and so just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter