04 : Our School

Winning Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sena continue forcing Jihyo to told her what her relationship with Myungsoo and how he knew her. She keep asking Jihyo after the concert. She never knew that Jihyo knew Myungsoo personally. Jihyo always seem like she didn't even care about Infinite and pretend to not know any of them.

However, Jihyo didn't even open about the matter related to Myungsoo that night because she didn't want to recall the memories of them. Jihyo can be stubborn when she want to and Sena know that Jihyo will tell her one day, if she ready to let her know.

The very next day, Sena took her seat in front of Jihyo and turn her chair around to directly face Jihyo. She grin widely toward Jihyo which causing Jihyo to frown. Sena keep wiggling her eyebrow.

"Did you eat anything weird for breakfast Sena? You look like a fool.", Jihyo said. However, her grin never fade.

"I know you going to tell me sooner, Jihyo-ah." Sena said and wiggle her eyebrow toward Jihyo.

"Tell you what?", Jihyo begin to get confuse. Sena didn't answer her question, instead, Sena just intertwine her hand and place her elbow on Jihyo's table. She place her chin on her hand and smile wider.

"Oh, not that again Sena. Can't you just forget it?", Jihyo grunt. She buried her head on her arm on the table. Jihyo know that Sena will never give up until she told her the whole thing.

"Did you heard the news Jihyo-ah? Did you? Did you?", Sena said and poking Jihyo on her head. Jihyo just ignore her and not moving a bit from her position.

"Heard what?", Jihyo said under her arm. She feel annoyed looking at Sena grinning toward her.

"Your boyfriend and his friend transfer here today.", Sena whisper afraid that anyone else will heard her.

"He not my boyfriend, wait what?", Jihyo ask and snap her head upward looking directly into smiling Sena.

"Infinite is transfer here, today!", Sena said with a bit loud voice.

"Slow you voice Sena.", Jihyo said when they got the whole class attention. Sena apologize and the rest of them back to what they doing before.

"I hope they going to be in our class. At least one of them.", Sena sequel happily.

"Hopefully not.", Jihyo whisper and rolled her eyes. If one of them going to be in the same class, she knew exactly who. She bury her head again.

"Keep it down students and get back to your seat.", Mr. Yoo said while walking into the class. A boy is following behind him and girls start to sequel when they saw the boy.

"Okay now, keep it down. I know you excited to meet the ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter