05 : Some Hope

Winning Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, Myungsoo excuse himself from the other when its break time. He decided to try his luck and go looking for Jihyo at the rooftop. Myungsoo thought that Jihyo must went there since she not in the cafeteria nor the classroom.

Myungsoo have called her and send a message asking her location but Jihyo didn't even respond. He knew that Jihyo read his message, but decided to ignore him. He went to the rooftop and open the door. He found her laying on the floor with one arm covering her eyes. Myungsoo smile and slowly approaching her.

"Found you.", Myungsoo said. He glad he able to find her at the end.

"Congrats then.", Jihyo said when she recognize his voice and grunt.

"Can we talk?", Myungsoo ask. However Jihyo didn't respond. Myungsoo sit beside her and keep looking at her.

"I'm sorry Jihyo-ah. I know it's my fault, and honestly I regret that. I really am Jihyo-ah. I didn't think it through enough that time and I'm sorry I left you hurting. I know I'm wrong and I'm sorry, even though it not enough to earn your forgiveness.", he said looking down his foot. Jihyo just keep silence.

"I'm sorry Jihyo-ah. I really am sorry.", Myungsoo said in verge or tears. He really regret everything he done to Jihyo before. If he have the time machine, he would go back to that day and stop himself from saying those words to Jihyo.

"I miss you Jihyo-ah. I miss you so much. I really did miss you a lot, since that day. I..", Myugsoo continue.

"What took her this long?", Jihyo said.

She actually didn't want to hear Myungsoo words because she afraid that the wall she built will collapse any second if she continue listen to Myungsoo. She really didn't want to recall everything that happen on that day. Honestly, she does missed him too but she didn't want to admit it.

Myungsoo look at Jihyo and he knew that Jihyo trying to change the topic. He does feel a bit hurt because he knew that Jihyo still didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter