09 : Letting Go

Winning Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should I do tomorrow when I meet him? I knew that I didn't want to just jump at him and give him the hug that I really missed to give him. What am I talking here? You know you can't just jump to him. That would be embarrassing.", Jihyo said buried her face in her blanket.

"How about I'm back being the cold me? Nah, I'm sure I didn't want to do that. After all, he had help me before. Won't that make me a jerk? I didn't even said my thanks to him.", Jihyo said and lay down on the bed with her hand and leg spread widely.

"Argh! What should I do then?", Jihyo sigh.

"Ah! What about I just follow the flow. Just look at him tomorrow and follow my heart. I'll make the decision tomorrow morning then. Perhaps I've a better idea by then.", Jihyo said trying to sort out her feeling.

When she went back to her school the next day, the first thing she saw is Myungsoo being surrounded by other girls. Jihyo seem in dazed and realize that Myungsoo is a celerity while she just an ordinary person. She is nothing special and she was only his past.

Jihyo turn around and walk the opposite direction of Myungsoo. Jihyo headed to her class and put on her earphones. She didn't turn the music on because she not really in mood to listen to some music. She just want to be alone at that moment.

She look outside of the window and place her chin on her palm supported by her elbow. She couldn't stop thinking that she is small in front of him and she wonder why she even think that she have a chance with Myungsoo. She keep thinking how foolish she is.

They did have a past together but that just it. They just a piece of memories and nothing more. A memories that doesn't have any strength to be repeated again. Jihyo closed her eyes and sigh.

"We not meant to be together and that for sure. He is a star and you are nobody Jihyo-ah.", Jihyo thought in her mind and decided to let the past go.

Jihyo can heard the chair beside her being drag and Jihyo can smell Myungsoo's scent. She knew he is there and somehow she could feel his glace toward her. Jihyo just let him be and she keep pretending to listen to the music. Unfortunately, Sena wasn't anywhere to be seen that day.

She feel like crying on that moment but she hold it in. She have to because she didn't want to collapse in front of him and she have to be strong if she want to let him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter