08 : Just Perhaps

Winning Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo wake up the next day with a better condition. Her temperature went down and she no longer feel the dizziness. However, she still need rest for the day to ensure she really completely recover. Jihyo sit up on her bed and wondering how she arrived at home.

Jihyo trying to remember what had happen and the memories of yesterday come into her mind piece by piece like a puzzle. Jihyo remember the one that bring her home which is no other than Mungsoo himself. Her face blushing and and she feel embarrassing.

"Did I just hug him? Seriously Jihyo-ah? Why did you do that? You stupid! How will you face him now?", Jihyo said to herself.

She buried her face in her palm and she can feel her face start getting warm. She knew it wasn't the fever which cause it but the memories itself. The memories of yesterday keep replaying in her mind like a video without a stop button.

Her phone buzzed on the nightstand beside her bed. She wonder if it would be Sena whom looking for her. She sure does sound worried about her yesterday. Jihyo suddenly wonder if she knew about yesterday incident. She shrug the thought and open her phone.

 

From : Sena 07:40

How are you Jihyo-ah? Missed my best friend T^T

 

From : Myungsoo 08:30

I hope you'll feel all better today Jihyo-ah. Make sure to take a lot of rest and don't forget to take the medicine. Please get well soon. This class is bored without you. I missed you.

Oh, don't forget to eat too Jihyo-ah. Miss you.

 

Without she realize, Jihyo a smile form on her lips. She is smiling by herself and her heart pumping hard. She didn't knew why she feel so happy all of the sudden, but she just did. The wall that she built around her heart just melt and she forgotten the promised she made to herself before.

"Are you awake dear? How you feeling today?", Mrs Song come into her room wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter