10 : The Plan Start

Winning Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm ring have disturb her beauty sleep. She groan and buried her head into the pillow deeper, but the alarm sound still didn't allow her to have the peace she want for a few minutes more. Jihyo groan and sit up on the bed, with eyes still close. She really got annoyed by the alarm clock she set her feet on the floor. Jihyo walk toward her desk with her half open eyes.

"Isn't today is Saturday. Why did I set it early?", Jihyo mumble and rub her eyes.

She open one of her eyes and shut the alarm. She read the day on the clock and she is sure that today is Saturday. There is no school, and if there is, she sure be late already. She went back to her bed and decided to take a nap again.

Suddenly, her phone vibrate and she reach for her phone. She open her phone and sit at her bed. She really want to lay back down but she stop her action when she read the message she receive.

 

From : Sena 08:15

Don't forget our date today Jihyo-ah. So get up and get ready already. Don't go back to sleep.

 

Jihyo change her plan. Instead of continue her nap for a few minutes, she took her cloths and went to take a shower. She knew if she took a nap, it wouldn't be just a few minutes, but a hour the most and she sure be late by then.

Jihyo went out the shower and wear her cloth. She dry her hair and her phone suddenly vibrate on the table. She took her phone after she have make sure that her hair is dry completely. She open the message while comb her hair.

 

From : Sena 08:30

Jihyo-ah, Sorry I couldn't pick you up. My car just broke down yesterday T^T Meet me at Sweet Tooth Cafe. You do know where it is right?

 

To : Sena 08:31

So that's why you didn't made it yesterday eh? I know the cafe, don't worry.

 

From : Sena 08:32

That's and another reasons ^.^ See you there best friend.

 

To : Sena 08:32

See you.

 

Jihyo put down her phone on the dressing table and continue to comb her hair. She then tied it into ponytail and look into the mirror for the last time. Jihyo stand up and went to her desk to grab her purse and put it into her sling bag. Jihyo went out her room and head downstairs while wear her sling bag.

"Don't you want to eat your breakfast first Jihyo?", Mrs Song ask when she look at her daughter.

"I guess Sena could wait for a while.", Jihyo said and head toward the table, joining her father for breakfast.

"Where are you going with her?", Mr Song ask her.

"I didn't know dad. She just ask me to go with her. Perhaps shopping or movie.", Jihyo answer while eat her breakfast.

"Swallo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter