06 : Need Some Help

Winning Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo start to feel desperate when Jihyo didn't even show a slight of change toward him. He start to feel anxious and though that he have to step up his game. He really need to do something or else Jihyo wouldn't open up to him again.

An idea suddenly pop into his mind when he lay down on his bed, ready for sleep. He smile by himself thinking about it. This time, he going to need some help. Not from his friend but someone he knew wouldn't reject his request. Infinite's fan which close to Jihyo. Kim Sena.

Myungsoo went to school a little early that morning and determine to carry his plan as soon as possible. The first thing he needed is to talk to Sena. He enter the classroom and found his target sitting on her chair. He approach her with a smile on his face.

"Sena-shi. Can you help me with something?", Myungsoo said when Sena looked at him.

"What is it oppa?", Sena ask. She wonder what he want from her.

"I have something to discuss with you after school. Can you meet me at the rooftop? And please don't tell Jihyo or anyone else about this. Please?", Myungsoo said.

"Why oppa?", Sena frown. She didn't understand why he didn't want Jihyo know.

"It's about her actually. Please, help me Sena-shi. I'm desperate right now. Can you help me?", Myungsoo begging.

"Oh, okay oppa. I'll help you then.", Sena agree and smile toward Myungsoo. She couldn't wait what Myungsoo have planning for Jihyo. More importantly, he couldn't wait to know their story that Jihyo hide from her.

"Settle then. I see you after school at the rooftop. Thank you.", Myungsoo said to Sena.

He walk to his table and put his beg down. He keep smiling knowing that the first step is complete. The next step is to wait for school to end that day. He couldn't stop himself to smile. Luckily, none of in the same class as him or else he would be tease non stop.

The bell ring and he quickly go to the rooftop. He send a text to his friends saying that he going to get back late because he have something to do. He took a seat on the floor waiting for Sena to arrived.

Soon after, Sena arrived on the door gasping for air. She actually running all the way to the rooftop after she done her work because she afraid that she might be late to meet Myungsoo.

"Sorry oppa. Mr Yoo ask for my help just now. How long have you wait?", Sena ask while trying to regain her breath.

"It's okay. I just arrived. Take your breath first.", Myungsoo said.

"Okay. Now, what do you want to discuss oppa? Is it about Jihyo?", Sena ask when she took a seat on the floor in front of Myungsoo.

"Yes, it's about Jihyo. I'm sorry to burden you but I really need your help. Only you can help me and no one else. Not even my members can help me.", he said looking at her.

"I'll try my best to help you but under two conditions.", she said.

"I do whatever you want and I'll try to fulfill it.", Myungsoo quickly reply to Sena.

"The first one is that I want you to tell me what happen between the two of you. I know you have something going on with Jihyo but she didn't tell me anything. Tell me the whole story. While the second is that I want to take a picture with the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter