03 : The Whole Story

Winning Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other place, Myungsoo keep smiling looking at his phone. They just finish their practice and on the way back to their dorm. Even though Jihyo ignored him, he still glad that Jihyo read his message.

Myungsoo knew that Jihyo still mad at him, but he promised himself that he not going to let the chance go this time. He keep smiling and looked at his phone. Myungsoo didn't knew that his behavior caught attention.

When they arrived at the dorm, Myungsoo still didn't let go of his phone nor his smile. That night they order pizza since it's getting late and they don't have any energy to cook. While waiting for the pizza to arrived, they took a bath and refresh themselves.

They gather at the living room once it arrived. Myungsoo leave his phone on his bed but his smile still attach to his face. He took his seat and enjoy the pizza without realizing the look in s face.

"Myungsoo.", Sunggyu called him while he focusing on the television. Myungsoo hum in respond not divert his eyes from the television.

"Yah Myungsoo.", Sunggyu called him again with more force in his voice.

"Why hyung?", Myungsoo reply looking at Sunggyu.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that? Is something stuck on my face?", Myungsoo ask when he realized that they giving him the look. He wipe his face wondering if something really stuck.

"Yes, there something stuck. Your smile.", Woohyun said pointing at him.

"What's wrong if I smile?", Myungsoo ask dumbfound.

"Nothing wrong, but it's creepy. You been smiling alone for few days already", Sunggyu said, pretending to shiver.

"Especially when you smiling looking at your phone. It's creepy.", Sungyeol said. He been looking at him for a few days already. In fact, all of them been looking at him.

"Hyung, do you perhaps..", Sungjong gasp looking at Myungsoo with his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder.

"N-no, no. She not my girlfriend.", Myungsoo shutter and curse himself when he know that they caught him. He know they not going to let it go until he tell them everything.

"Myungsoo, you just shutter.", Woohyun said with a sly smile.

"So, it is a girl.", Dongwoo said with a wide smile.

"Who is she, Hyung?", Sungjong said wondering who could it be.

"Is it the same person from the concert?", Hoya ask.

"Now you mention it, he does start acting weird after the concert.", Dongwoo said with a frown, pretending to think.

"Yeah. Myungsoo do look like fool after the concert. Is she pretty?", Sungyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter