02 : The Unknown Number

Winning Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The very next day after the concert, Jihyo keep thinking about Myungsoo since last night. She didn't know why she can see that he feel slight hurt when she walk away from him. She thought that she saw it wrong and just throw the feeling away.

"Jihyo. What had happen to you? You have to hate him. Did you forget what he did? Forget about him already.", Jihyo's mind thought.

"Can't you forgive him? It's been a long time already, and he does feel hurt. You do saw his expression that night. He missed you just like you miss him Jihyo-ah.", her heart tell her.

Jihyo didn't know which one should she follow. She still mad at him, but she kind of missed him too. Jihyo shake her head and shrug her thought. She have her pride to hold onto. She decided to just follow her thought.

Jihyo decided to take a shower and calm her mind. She want to forget their previous encounter. She took the towel and went to the shower. Jihyo took her time under the shower and let the water wash away the memories of last night. She know it useless but she hope she will do just fine.

After the long shower and a calm mind, she went out of the shower with only towel wrap around her body. It wasn't like anyone would burst into her bedroom except from her family. She grab her cloth and dry her hair.

She saw her phone blinking indicate the notification. Jihyo wonder what Sena want this time. She surely going to reject if she invite her for another Infinite's activity. Jihyo stand and took her phone and sit on her bed. She open unlock her phone and found a message.

 

From : Unknown 20:15

How are you Jihyo?

 

Jihyo wonder who would send her the message. It surely not from Sena because she save her number in her phone. The message is surely for her because she can read her name in the message. Perhaps the person got the wrong number.

 

From : Jihyo 20:37

Who are you?

 

From : Unknown 20:37

I'm Myungsoo. Still remember?

 

"Myungsoo? Where did he got my number from? Is it...Sena? No way.", Jihyo thought looking at her phone, specifically h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter