01 : Seeing Him Again

Winning Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sena, we should go", Jihyo said.

Jihyo didn't know what really had happen to her by now. She just realized that Kim Sena, her best friend, drag her to the backstage. Jihyo never knew that they able to pass the through security, but then again, nothing is impossible when it come to Sena and her obsession.

Honestly, Jihyo didn't even want to be there at the first place. She didn't even want to be in the concert, especially Infinite live concert. Jihyo just didn't want to see him face-to-face, but now, she in the back stage with Sena, searching for them.

Sena is Infinite's fan and she never missed their comeback nor their concert and she can remember almost all of their songs. She do like them but she not a hardcore fan. Since it Infinite's first concert in Seoul this year, she will not waste the chance, even though she have to drag Jihyo with her.

Sena have begged her for a week to come with her to the concert. Sena even promised Jihyo to treat her after the concert end and even pick her from home. Jihyo finally agree and now, she regret for not really thinking things through. Jihyo never though that Sena will drag her all the way to the backstage.

"Sena. Can you go alone? I really didn't want to be here. Call me when you done. I'll wait outside the stadium.", Jihyo said and pulled back her hand from Sena's grip.

Jihyo turn around and she accidentally bump into someone chest. She fall backward and shut her eyes tightly, waiting for the impact from the fall. Jihyo can feel someone pull her back up and she land on someone chest.

Absolutely a male, because Jihyo can feel a flat and a bit masculine chest. She open her eyes and put some distance between them. She thank the person that saved her from falling but she got the shocked as soon she recognize the person standing in front of her.

"No way", Jihyo thought when she recognize that very person.

"Jihyo?", he said.

"Oh my god. It's Myungsoo oppa.", Sena said, surprised to see him there.

However, Jihyo didn't got surprised to see him there. Jihyo did somehow expect for him to be there, after all, this is his concert along with his group member. However, what she didn't expect that she going to meet him this way.

"How are you, Jihyo-ah?", Myungsoo ask. He looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter