Four

Two girls

                                      F-O-U-R 

 

Moonbyul was quiet all she could do is stare at Her best friend before breaking  down on the floor "moon?" Taeyeon walks over and bends down to hug her sulking friend "byul it's okay"

Moonbyul look at her friend with teary eyes "it's not okay tae,I messed with a 16 year old I'm a horrible person" the guilt was now eating at her and she wasn't liking the feeling.

"Your not a horrible person moon" Taeyeon tried to assure her crying friend .An hour later and moonbyul had calmed herself enough to explain everything to Taeyeon who seemed to understand the whole situation "I understand the whole situation,your not a bad person ,you didn't know moon "

"I know but the guilt of taking something that she can never get back haunts me tae" moonbyul just felt awful about the whole thing "can we please keep this between just us ? I don't want the others to know right now"

"Of course ,I got your back moon" the two hug before calling it a night and going to sleep.

 

-X-

 

Moonbyul was nervous , tonight she was going to dinner with solar and she had no clue on what to wear and how to act on a date,what her and Taeyeon talked about last night kept returning to her brain,maybe she should cancel there date she didn't even understand why solar still liked her after finding out that she was a monster.

"Hey! You okay?" Yuri asked noticing Moonbyul was so lost in her thoughts the younger girl looks at her and give her a half smile and a nod "okay good because I need your help with something,I met this girl at that gathering and she wants to go on a date"

"Okay?" Moonbyul said not understanding what Yuri needed her help for ,Yuri was a female player she's been with lots of girls .

"I've never really took a girl out on a date,I mostly take them to Burger King before taking them to my house" Moonbyul shakes her head ,Yuri was truly a female womanizer , moonbyul still Wonders how she hasn't caught anything yet.

"Well I'm supposed to be taking solar on date If-"

"We wanted to join you guys? No way I need to do something fun and laid back" Yuri said before spinning around.

"Um wasn't going to invite you and thanks for  hurting my feelings ,I was just going going suggest since I'm going to be out and Hwasa , Wheein and Taeyeon are going to be out until two in the morning then you could do your date here" Moonbyul stands up and Pat's Yuri's shoulder before making her way upstairs she needed to finish getting ready.

Moonbyul goes into the mirror to fix her hair when a image of a angry Ashley flash into the mirror she jumps back and started to breathe fast "woah Moon you alright?" Taeyeon helps her terrified friend off the floor.

"I-Im fine , I thought you guys were gone?" Moonbyul was shaking, was this going to be apart of her life now ?.

"Not yet we're going in ten minutes but you sure you're alright?" Taeyeon looked concerned ,she didn't judge her friend for what happened it was a drunken mistake she just wished that they never attended that hotel party.

"Yeah I'm sure I gotta get going" Moonbyul grabs her watch and quickly leave the house she didn't have to meet solar for another two hours but she needed to go clear her mind.

Moonbyul started to walk around looking at everything ,she walk to the beach and just stared at the waves until someone taps her shoulder she jumps and turn to the person "oh my gosh I'm so sorry,I didn't mean to startle you" it was solar the girl had seen Moonbyul from a far .

"No it's okay ,I scare easy" she wasn't expecting to see the girl until two hours from now "so you couldn't stay away from me huh?" She joked making solar smile and roll her eyes. 

"So what's on your mind?" They barley knew each other but that didn't stop solar from knowing Moonbyuls feelings.

"Just thinking about life in general,so what are you doing out ?" The taller girl wanted to change the topic .

"Well my grandma and I were buying fruit for tomorrow's dinner,every other week we eat nothing but fruit " solar explained,she locked her hands with Moonbyul surprising the taller girl ,she smiles and just rest her head on Moonbyul's arm "I love coming here ,it's so calm "

"Yeah it really is" Moonbyul never felt like this before with really anyone ,in just a few days solar had managed to steal her heart. The two girls sat watching the waves move until it was officially time for them to see each other there date .

The two walk hand and hand to the islands famous restaurant ,'nazru's palace', they sit at one of the open table booths and sit across from one another "hello and welcome to the palace,oh hi solar" the waiter excitedly Said Moonbyul looked at them suspiciously.

"Hey Sam" solar replied back "we'll have the palace special" the waiter writes the order in his book .

"Coming right up,it's so good to see you again " he said before walking off,now Moonbyul was being skeptical and solar noticed it .

"Sam and I use to date in middle school,his uncle owns this restaurant and every summer he comes back to help" Solar explained witch Moonbyul replied with a 'mmm' "and no I don't miss him the way he misses me,I don't really consider us dating we were only 12" Moonbyul looked up at the girl smiling at her ,it was amazing how solar could read her like a open book.

"So what's the palace special?" Moonbyul needed to change the subject from her feeling a bit jealous ,Solar also noticed that too and just smiled at the girl.

"It's really good, I'm not really sure what's in it though" the girl smiled and Moonbyul couldn't help but feel like she found that missing piece of her heart. 

Moonbyul holds solars hand that was resting on the table ,she didn't want to be anywhere but here "- I'm telling you bri it's amazing" Moonbyul's smile faded once she realized who just walked inside the restaurant her body started to  tense up.

"Moonbyul?" Solar could see the uneasiness in the girls face ,solar turns to see what what's getting all Moonbyul's attention.three girls had walked in and made there way to a table close by. Solar turns back to Moonbyul and slightly squeeze the girls hand , Moonbyul looks at her and solar gave her a small smile "everything's okay" 

The two continued there date and forgot all about the girls who were sitting not so far from them, Moonbyul had told solar a joke making the girl laugh loudly catching attention from the table of  girls "OMG Ash ,isn't that the girl who took your ity over there?" One of the girls asked , Ashley turns and See's Moonbyul caressing solars hand the newly 16 year old storms over to the table.

"So you take my ity and then act like I  don't exist?!!!" Moonbyul let goes of solars hand and stare at the girl who was about to cry ,she had no words to say ,I mean what could she really say?.

"I'm... I'm so sorry"Moonbyul said but it came out a whisper,she could see that the girl friends had there phones out and probably were recording the whole scene, everything happened so fast , Moonbyul was now cover in her and solar food and drinks,her cheek was stinging from the slap she also received.

"You !" The girl cried before running out of the restaurant along with her friends.

Solar wish there was something she could do ,but she couldn't,she tried helping Moonbyul clean the food off her hair and face "I'm fine I got it " Moonbyul said but solar didn't listen and still tried to help "I said I'm fine !" She yelled and stood up from her seat, Moonbyul rushes out of the restaurant leaving solar behind ,the poor girl just sat back down and let a tear fall.

 

-X-

 

Moonbyul rushes inside the vacation home and goes straight to take a shower,she let the water run on her as she cried and hit the shower wall , her one stupid big mistake was ruining her whole vacation.

A few days passed and solar tried to come see Moonbyul but failed each time, Taeyeon,Yuri and Hwasa always answered the door and each said the same thing to the sad girl "oh she's out right now ,come by later" Moonbyul didn't explain to none of her friends why she wanted to stay inside and why she wasn't speaking to solar,they usually would try and get her to talk about it but this time seemed different.

Everyday solar tried to talk to the girl but it was no use ,she gave up . And just like that Moonbyul and her friends vacation was over,it was time to go back home and prepare for there Senior year ,they loaded up there things from the vacation house and was on there way. Solar had watched from afar as the girl packed up everything in the car ,she wanted to try one final attempt but when she seen that she was leaving she felt that it was pointless to say anything .

Moonbyul laid inside the RV and cried silently into a pillow with her back turned from her friends who were all busy playing a game. She finally met someone who made her feel worth it and she ed it all up ,she knew one thing , Solar Kim was the girl that she let get away.