Three

Two girls

T-H-R-E-E

 

 


Moonbyul open her eyes and sits up , she had a huge headache and she felt sick , she look around to see she wasn't in her and Yuri's shared room "not again " she croaked before holding her pounding head .


She gets out the mysterious bed and stretched ,the room looked to decorated to just be a hotel room, was she still  even on the island ?, she couldn't really remember last night beside her messing with a minor and .... and  it hit her ,she remembered everything, she knew who room this was.


She groaned ,she just told the stranger she fooled around with a day before that she basically screwed a minor , she had to get out of here , she looked at the window by the dresser , they were on the first floor,Moonbyul thank god for taking it easy on her , she jumps out the window barefooted and wasted no time  .


Solar walks inside her room with a cup of hangover tea "Moonbyul I got this for -...." solar noticed Moonbyul was gone and the wind blowing out of her now opened window ,her smile faded ,she walk to the window to see a running figure with no shoes getting farther and farther from her eye sight , she sighs "-...you"

 

 

 

-X-

 

 

 

 


Moonbyul was sweating like a mad man ,she got confused looks from the people on the island ,she starts banging on the vacation house door ,Hwasa answers the door ready to cuss out whoever it was  "what the Fu- byul ?" All Moonbyul could do was breathe heavily before passing out .


Moonbyul wakes up in her bed , she tried sitting up but Taeyeon pushes her back down"don't try to sit up, your still dizzy " she obeyed her friend ,Taeyeon gives her some water holding the straw so Moonbyul  didn't have to "mine telling me what happened?" Moonbyul stop drinking and was now battling to tell Taeyeon Or not , she knew she could trust Taeyeon .


"Ok last night ... I-" before she could get it out Yuri runs inside the room looking like a worried mother and runs to Moonbyul hugging her .


"My poor baby " she said in a kid like voice ,both Moonbyul and Taeyeon cringe at her child like voice "did you get any boo boos ? ,let me check on you " Yuri began looking all over Moonbyul's body as Moonbyul tried to push her away "dammit" Yuri said in disappointment .


Taeyeon and Moonbyul look at her confused on her change of character "am I missing something?" Moonbyul questioned .


"Yeah I just lost five bucks " Yuri said "you star " she said to Moonbyul who was even more confused now .


"First why did you lose five dollars ? And second what the hell did I do ?"


Hwasa and Wheein walks inside the room,Wheein walks over to Yuri  with a huge grin on her face "ha ! I win !" She said as she opens her hand .


"Ugh..." Yuri goes in her pocket and put the money in Wheein's hand before pointing a finger at Moonbyul "you owe me five dollars" 


"Ok can someone explain to me how long I've been out ?" Moonbyul asked ,she needed answers .


"You've only been out for 20 minutes , and theses two bet on you " Hwasa explained .


----


: 20 minutes ago :


Hwasa walks down into the kitchen "How is she ?" Wheein asked .


"Still sleeping " Hwasa replied before going into the fridge.


"I bet she was so drunk last night and went home with   a  weird chick who tried Turing her into her personal slave " Yuri said her theory  before stuffing her face with more cereal.


Wheein scuffs "yeah right ,Byul is not like you,she probably just woke up in the wrong place " 


"Oh yeah ? Would you like to put money on that ?" Yuri ask with a smirk as she looked  at Wheein who was sitting  across from her  .


"Oh your on " the two shake hands , Hwasa drinks her beer before shaking her head at the two "hey Hwasa wanna get in on this ?"


"Leave me out of y'all stupid bets "and with that, queen Hwasa left the kitchen .


-----


"Are you kidding me ?"Moonbyul said looking at the two in disbelief .


"Hey , at least I made you sound like a fun person  , Wheein over here made you sound like a lame with no life " Yuri tried defending herself.


Moonbyul rubbed her temple , she had no idea why she was friends with them.


The next day Moonbyul was feeling better , she decided to take a walk with Yuri around the island,the two stop and relax in the grass under a beautiful tree with golden leafs  "can you believe that we're officially seniors ?" 


"Feels weird , we are now who everyone hate " Moonbyul jokingly said .


"Yeah , so what's up with you and that girl from the party ?" Yuri said with a smirk , Moonbyul began to panic .


"What do you mean ?" She was going to play clueless no matter what .


"oh come on , what happened ?did you guys hook up ?" Yuri asked while wiggling her eyebrows , Moonbyul heart started racing .

Moonbyul sighs "yul I -"

"There you are !" A voice yelled making the two look up , Moonbyul eyes widen "we need to talk"

"Um yul can you go for a second ?" Yuri was in shock , she couldn't believe her best friend was basically telling her to get lost .

"Fine,I see I'm not welcomed here " she said in a fake hurt voice before walking off to go do something.

The girl sits down " I've been looking for you since yesterday"

Moonbyul sighs"yeah I owe you a apologie I didn't mean to leave like that "

"Why did you then ?" Solar asked , Moonbyul could hear the sadness in the girls voice .

"I... I don't know " that's all Moonbyul could say .

"Well I'm going to sit here until you figure it out " Moonbyul look at solar in disbelief, was she really going to sit there until Moonbyul gave her the answer she wanted ?.

A hour passed and still Moonbyul didn't have a answer for solar , but true to solar's words she sat there not saying a word , Moonbyul was truly amazed by the girl "your really doing this huh?" Moonbyul finally spoke , she didn't even know why she was still sitting there she could've left with Yuri 49 minutes ago .

"Do you have my answer?" Solar asked as she looked at the people around the area .

"No "

"Then yes I'm really doing this " solar said ,but it was the way the girl said it that made Moonbyul smile .

"Come on" Moonbyul said grabbing solar's hand and dragging the girl somewhere else . Moonbyul took them both to the beach since no one was there because of the island gathering.

"What are we doing here ?" Moonbyul let solar's hand go and ran into the water with her clothes on ,solar looked shocked .

"What are you doing ! "

"Come on ! If you come in I'll tell you my answer!" Moonbyul yelled back , solar was hesitant but took her shoes off and ran in the water , she yelps at the cold water on her now soaked body .

As the waves move them up and down the two smiled at one another "what's your answer ?" Solar ask .

Moonbyul smiles and starts swimming away "catch me first " solar roll her eyes and starts swimming after Moonbyul. There's ended up by a big rock ,both were now out of breath "your a good swimmer"

Solar smiles before wrapping her arms around Moonbyul "so are you " she leans in and there lips touch , this wasn't like the night they hooked up ,it was different a good kind of different.

The two make it back to shore as the sun was going down "we're soaked " Moonbyul said laughing at her plan of jumping into water with her clothes on .

"Yeah we are , we should go put on dry clothes , the island gathering doesn't end for another two hours ....Wanna go ?"

With a huge smile Moonbyul wrap one hand around solar's waist and gives her a kiss "only if your going "


 

 

-X-

 

 

 

 

 

The island gathering was a tradition , it was to welcome everyone to the island of peace and love , the music was all done by a live band and the food was all hand cooked. Solar and Moonbyul were dancing on the dance floor , Moonbyul twirls solar around before bringing her in close ,she never felt this happy before .


"I can't believe this ,byul gets two hot chicks and I haven't got one " Yuri sulked as she drank her beer , her and taeyeon were sitting at a table not to far from solar and Moonbyul .

"Well byul isn't a ist pig like you are " Taeyeon said bluntly before eating her ice cream .

"I'm not a ist pig I just love having ,it's a difference" Yuri tried defending herself .

"Yeah sure " Taeyeon said sarcastically before rolling her eyes .

A girl walks pass and turns to wink at Yuri before walking away ,Yuri almost spilled her drink "uh I'll be right back" and with that Yuri ran after the girl .

"ist pig " Taeyeon said with a chuckle and a shake of her head ,two girls start talking behind her .

"Are you sure Ashley ?"

"Yes , I can't believe this , and now she's over some other girl "

Taeyeon looks back and recognize the two ,it was the girl who invited them to that hotel party "well let me go say something, she can't just get away with taking your ity and acting like you don't exist " the girls friend said .

Taeyeon's eyes widen when she noticed who the two were talking about, she look at solar and Moonbyul dancing and smiling at one another ,then she heard something really bad .

"This is the worse 16th birthday ever "


 

 

-X-

 

 

 

 

Moonbyul called it a night and took solar home "so" she said with a smile as she looked at solar .

"So" solar also said doing the exact same thing .

"Would you wanna go on a date with me ?" Moonbyul asked .

"Don't you think we skipped that part?" Solar asked in amusement.

Moonbyul chuckles "yeah ,but I would like to take you on a date​ " she gave her best smile.

"Okay ,then tomorrow night " solar holds Moonbyuls chin , she was standing a step higher then the tall girl , she gives her a kiss before opening her door "see you tomorrow "

Moonbyul walked away with a huge smile on her face , she make it to her vacation house and walks inside ,she was about to go upstairs when she noticed Taeyeon in the kitchen sitting at the island "hey?" Taeyeon looks up "what you doing up ?"

"Waiting for you " Taeyeon didn't look to happy .

"Why? You missed me That much" Moonbyul joked.

"Moonbyul....Did you take a 16 year olds ity?"

Her smile faded and her heart started beating fast .