One

Two girls

O-N-E

 


Friday morning, the last day of school ,and Moonbyul was not ready to slip out from her warm comfortable bed to go to school. The annoying alarm clock on herded side table starts beeping ,Moonbyul puts her pillow over her face and groans trying to ignore the annoying sound .

"Moonbyul! Darling it's time to get up !" Her mother yelled from downstairs, Moonbyul sits up on her bed and blow her hair out of her face. "Morning darling"her mother said once she came downstairs dressed in her uniform.

"Morning"she grumpily said before taking a seat next to her little sister .

"Stop being a sour sprout and eat your breakfast,today is your last day of being a junior " her mother said proudly.

The door bell rings and Wendy ,Moonbyul's little sister,runs and goes answers it , four girls walk inside the house with huge smiles on there faces "morning Mrs.star " they all said before giving the older lady a hug .

"Morning girls,are you all excited to no longer be juniors ?" They all nod "I wish this one was" Mrs.star said pointing at her moody daughter playing in her food .

"Don't worry Mrs.S she's more excited then we are " Taeyeon, Moonbyul's best friend assured.

The five friends bid there goodbyes and walked out the house, today was the new beginning of them becoming seniors and finally being the ones running the school .

 

 

 

 

-X-

 

 

 

 

The school bell rings ,all the girls sit at there desks as there teacher walks in with a box "Morning girls, today is the last day you all are juniors , and like I've told you , you must vote for who the school leaders will be for next year" .

 

The meaning of school leaders :

-Student president

-vice student president

-student council

-hall monsters

-money keepers

 

Mrs.chu ,the English teacher, began passing out paper for the students to vote on, once they voted they had to put there votes inside the box she brought into class. Each class room got to vote ,all votes were being counted in finale period in front of all the students .

Moonbyul had decided to go for Student class president and Yuri ,Moonbyul's second best friend , decided on running for vice student class president . Finale period came and everyone gathered inside the schools big gymnasium and sat on the bleachers.

Mrs.lin ,the principal, walk up on the stage and began to talk " hello students , today is the last day for you ,and for others it's the last year for you" a senior next to Yuri started crying making her roll her eyes "I will be calling out your new school leaders " she goes to a huge box with all the student votes and picks out a name "your first student council leader is ...Kim Taeyeon" Moonbyul and Yuri hug there best friend "your second student council leader is... Ahn Hwasa " the three friends hug hwasa .

Moonbyul was getting nervous , she was scared ,she didn't want to let her fellow students down , she promised to get the dress code changed as school president, and to have a pep rally every other Friday . It was now down to the two presidents , the two best friends close there eyes waiting for there names not to be called "and your new president and vice president of the student class is.... Star Moonbyul and Kwon Yuri " there eyes open in shock the two froze on there spots as everyone clapped .

There legs started to move on there own as they were now on the stage receiving the president badges and the president rings . It was unreal they were officially the leaders of there high school .

 

 

 

 

-X-

 

 

 

 

Moonbyul starts clearing out her locker, she didn't even know she had this much crap inside her small junior locker,another perk on being a senior was you got to get the big lockers on the upstairs floor, and since she was officially the president she got to pick the nicest locker. Once she was fine stuffing her backpack with her stuff she walked to Wheein's ,her third best friend ,class room .with a bow to the history teacher Moonbyul waited for Wheein to gather all her stuff ,the two pick up the rest of there friends before making there way out of the school walls .

"Okay,so I'm thinking summer road trip " Yuri suggested the four friends stop walking and looks at Yuri "what ? Bad idea ?"

"No, but how are we going to road trip with no car?" Wheein said stating the obvious.

"Dammit" Yuri sighed, they all start walking again until they reached Moonbyul's house,she was the last one to get picked up but the first one to go home.

A nice size RV sat in her drive way confusing her and her friends , they all make it inside the house,they take there shoes and backpacks off before following Moonbyul "mom?!"

"In the kitchen" Moonbyul's eyes lit up, her dad and her mom were in the same room together and they weren't screaming at each other .

"Dad?!"she hugs her dad "what are you doing in Korea ?"

"Your sisters birthday of course ,plus I brought you guys a present" Mr.star said pointing at the girls behind his daughter, he treated them all like his kids ,he pulls out a detox keys and starts dangling them " you seen that RV out front ?"

"Dad...don't tell me ...."

"Yup, have a safe trip" Moonbyul takes the keys from her dad before jumping up and down with her friends.

"I don't understand I thought ..."

"Me and your mom talked it over,we trust you girls, we even asked your parents if it was okay, and here " Mr.star pulls out six golden credit cards and hands them to each girl "this sixth one is for emergency" the five friends couldn't believe how there day was going .

 

 

 

-X-

 

 

 

 

 

"So where to ? " Hwasa asked getting in the RV, she was the last to get picked up , it was Saturday morning and Yuri was the one driving first . Moonbyul looked at the map and smiled .

"Let's go to Islow" Moonbyul said ,everyone smiled and agreed . Islow was a vacation resort well more like a paradise getaway ,you had to be 18 to get in and they all finally was that age.

They finally get to the resort and grab there things off the RV "hello welcome to Islow, I'm Tori yang , how can I assist you today ?" Yuri,Taeyeon,Moonbyul and Wheein look the woman up in down, she had to be around 23, her hair was down to her shoulders ,and she was wearing a bikini top and white short shorts ,she had a body to make any person go crazy in love , the four friends never spoke about there ualities to one another , but it was very clear on what gender they were attracted to , Hwasa on the other hand was a different story.

"Uh hi I'm hwasa excuse those four , but is there a room we all could be in ?"hwasa asked the woman, since her friends were practically drooling on themselves over the girl she had to take some kind of charge .

"Uh yes, the mega house, it has three rooms "

"We'll take it "once the woman left to get the room keys ,Hwasa hit the four drooling friends foreheads making them groan in pain "now if your done drooling ,I got our room"

"Wait room ? " Yuri asked confused .

Yeah room ,if you weren't so busty going other things then you would of heard me say ask , there's three rooms so you four are sharing two " Hwasa said .

"How come you get the single room ?" Wheein asked .

"Because I'm Hwasa" and with that no one asked again, Hwasa was the scary one in the group if she said she was getting the single room then she was getting the single room.

 

 

 

-X-

 

 

 

 

 

The mega house was called that for a reason,the house was huge , all three rooms came with its own bathroom , it was a guest bathroom by the huge kitchen ,there was a living room with a flat screen and movies , the five of them were loving it.

"Okay you guys ready for this ?" Hwasa asked the two who both looked determined "whoever loses have to share the room with Taeyeon the talking alien"

"Hey!"Taeyeon yelled feeling offended.

"Rock ...paper..scissors....shoot!" Hwasa yelled , one screamed in sadness as one jumped in joy "Wheein is the sore loser,Yuri is victorious!" Wheein fake cry's , she was defeated and now bunking with the talking alien .

Moonbyul laughs at wheein's misery before her and Yuri go up to the room they were both going to be sharing "this is a nice room man"Yuri said looking around the huge room, they both got single king size beds "this house must cost a lot ".

"It does, thank god we got the emergency card, it has 6,000 dollars on it " Moonbyul said before unpacking her suitcase ,they were going to be here for a while she could feel it . Moonbyul takes a shower before getting dressed , Tori told them they were having a summer bash tonight and that they should come check it out .

The party was already going once they got there , there was a DJ,food and drinks, and people everywhere ,some were dancing others were getting wasted , the night breeze was amazing .Yuri and Moonbyul found themselves being dragged to dance by two girls ,Moonbyul didn't know what to do ,she never danced with a girl before especially not this close , she look over and Yuri knew what she was going, her and the girls body's moved like one.

Once the song was over the two girls disappeared to go find there friends "woah! Me and that chick almost made out " Yuri said excitedly, she never felt so alive,Moonbyul smile at her best friend .

"Come on, let's go find the others" the two walk around trying to find there's friends, they spot them drinking at a table "guys were 18" Moonbyul reminded them.

"So .." Hwasa said before drinking some more of the cold beer she got from the mini bar "we're on summer vacation, let's break a couple rules " Hwasa was right , it was there time to relax after working hard all year ,it was time for them to break a rule or two .

Moonbyul and Yuri pull up a chair and joined there friends in drinking , Taeyeon was already passed out after one beer so Wheein called it a night and dragged her back to the house , Hwasa met a cute guy and went off to go dance with him, it was just Moonbyul and Yuri left ,neither were really drunk but they could feel the change in there head .

"I like girls " Yuri said looking at the girl she had just danced with from across the court yard ,Moonbyul looks at her and smiles "I always liked girls ,I .... I lost my ity to a girl " Yuri confessed shocking Moonbyul.

"Really ?...was it ... was it weird ?" Moonbyul asked , considering she never losted anything not even her first kiss .

Yuri takes a sip from her beer bottle before answering "nope ... it felt... right , she was gentle ,and made sure I was comfortable, then it was my turn , and at first I had no clue on what to do but.. but she guided me through it a little but once I got a hang of it I was ...let just say it was awesome " Moonbyul couldn't believe it , Yuri was so bold and amazing and she was a coward who couldn't even dance with a girl .

"Who was it ?"

"Victoria song , that hot senior when we were sophmores" Moonbyul nearly choked on beer .

"No way! , dude she was the hottest girl in out school ,how did you manage to get her ?"

"She came up to me and said I was cute , remember when I said I was sick and couldn't make it to your sleep over ?" Moonbyul nod "she was the reason I was sick ,well lustfully sick, we did it all that night "

"You son of a , how come you never told us ?"

Yuri shrugs her shoulders and finished her beer "I was scared ,plus she wanted us to keep it secret, we were in a secret relationship that whole year and half the summer until she dumped for some guy she met in Thailand a month later"

"Was that why you stayed inside almost all summer and randomly cried when we said song ?"

Yuri sigh "yup" Yuri swing her empty bottle before standing up "I'm going to get another one, want anything?" Moonbyul shakes her head ,Yuri leaves .

Moonbyul looked around seeing everyone having a great time, she start playing with the end of the table when someone come sits next to her "hi " she turns around and instantly froze at the gorgeous girl staring at her .

"H-hi" she stuttered making the girl giggle.

"You're cute , I haven't seen you here before "

Moonbyul could feel her cheeks heat up "um yeah, me and my friends are on summer break "

"That's cool, so am I " the girl said before her and Moonbyul's eyes meet.

"You -you have really pretty eyes " Moonbyul said unconsciously ,the girl smiles at her .

 

 

 

-X-

 

 

 

Moonbyul found herself pushed against her wall as she got her clothes snatched off, the girl she just met was now kissing her and putting Hickeys on her neck , she wasn't complaining,she never felt so good ,they didn't even know each others name and they were ripping each others clothes off .

Moonbyul locked her door forgetting all about sharing a room with Yuri, tonight it was just her room, the girl push her onto her bed and straddles her taking off her bra , Moonbyul eyes were glued on the perfect shaped 's in her face ,the girl loved her reaction and started attacking Moonbyul's lips , Moonbyul felt this feeling inside her ,she flip there positions and start trailing kisses down the girls neck ,she let out a light moan, Moonbyul felt like she knew what she was doing , she didn't need a guide or help , she knew exactly what she was doing .