Five

Two girls

It was 5 o'clock in the morning , Moonbyul's alarm beeped until the girl got up to turn it off ,she took her shower ,brushed her teeth and put on her school uniform the clock was now 6 o'clock she walks downstairs to the kitchen "morning honey ,I made you pancakes and eggs,enjoy ert" Moonbyul look up at her mom confusingly.

"Mom what did you say?" Did she hear that right ? Or was she still a little tired.

"I said your a disgusting e honey ,now eat up " her mom sits across from her and began eating her breakfast as if she didn't just call her daughter a ert and a e.

Moonbyul's dad walks into the kitchen with a smile ,he kisses Moonbyul's head and walk over and kiss his wife "morning my beautiful wife, morning my child molester daughter" Moonbyul was stuck in shock she was so confused.

"Honey you haven't eaten your breakfast yet " Moonbyul looks down at her plate of food and her eyes widen her pancaked had 'little girl liker' written on it .

"Uh I'll just eat at school" Moonbyul quickly got up from the table and rushed to the door she opens it and was even more shocked "a-Ashley ?!"

"I have a 14 year old cousin do you want to take her ity too?"

"What no !" Moonbyul's walk out the kitchen chanting that she was a e along with Ashley , she tried to run upstairs but her friends started walking down the steps chanting it to "no! No I'm not a e! no !,no!noooo!" Moonbyul wakes up and grabs her chest ,she was breathing heavy and was drenched in sweat ,she look at her alarm clock and rushed out of bed.

She didn't have time to shower and ran downstairs "finally you're up ,it's almost 7 o'clock you're going to be late for your first day back " her mother said ,she gives Moonbyul a packed lunch and her car keys "have a good first day honey" she kiss the girl cheek before holding her nose "did you forget to shower this morning?"

"I had no time , I'll see you later ,love you "Moonbyul quickly got into the car and drove off to school,she park in the student parking lot and rushed inside ,this was not a good example from the school's president.

Moonbyul sneak into her first period class and sits by Yuri while the teacher had her back turned "yo you're late,Mrs.Choi already marked you absent "

Moonbyul takes her notebook out of her book bag and lay it on her desk "I know I had the weirdest dream last night"

"Ms. Moon Byul-yi ,so nice for you to finally grace my class with your presents" Mrs.Choi walks over and hands Moonbyul a tardy slip "not a very good example for the school's president." Mrs.Choi walks back up to the board and started to teach again.

After class Yuri and Moonbyul walked to there lockers "so what was this dream about?" Yuri put her science books in her locker and took out her history ones.

"Oh uh ,I was being chased by cheese " Moonbyul still never told Yuri , Wheein or Hwasa about what happened on summer vacation and she was trying to keep it that way.

"You missed first period over cheese? Moon that's sad" Yuri joked ,the first bell ranged and the two friends bid each other goodbye so they could go to there respected classes.

Moonbyul walks to her second period class witch was math "president moon ,as I live and breathe" Krystal Jung ,cheer captain and Moonbyul's ex from hell "so I heard you and your misfit friends went to a island for the summer" the two dated last year and they were the school's 'IT' couple until Moonbyul found Krystal making out with Kai the boys prep school's bad boy at winter fest by the bathrooms.

"Don't you have to go be a somewhere else she-devil? " Hwasa asked ,she hated the girl the most considering they were best friends last year ,but she couldn't believe Krystal would cheat on Moonbyul especially with her boyfriend.

Before Krystal could make a comment, Mr.Ying walks into the class "okay my awesome new Seniors welcome to fun math,if you can please take your seats please" everyone sat down, Krystal quickly sits next to Moonbyul annoying Hwasa.

Moonbyul rolled her eyes "I hope she gets lice" Hwasa whispered,she was behind Moonbyul and leaned over.

 

- - - -

 

"Welcome back students" it was now time for the first assembly of the year ,Yuri and Taeyeon on the auditorium stage since they were the president and vice president of the school along side Hwasa and Taeyeon who were part student council leaders "now I know you all are ready to get to lunch so this won't take long, here is a message from your student president Ms. Moon byulie " the room was filled with claps ans screams , Moonbyul had completely forgotten her speech at home.

Moonbyul walk up to the microphone and looked at all the people starring at her waiting to hear what she had to say "welcome back you guys ,um"no words was registering in her head but then she remembered why she was elected student body president "I'm not going to like to you guys, I got up late today ,and left my speech on my dresser, please don't un elect me I have a family" all the students started to laugh at Moonbyul's joke "now as promised I have talked to Mrs.Lin and the school board a about our dress code ,we made a compromise ,we can wear whatever bottoms we want ,school appropriate of course and a the new school shirt "Mrs.Lin and two other teachers take out three different colored shirts from a box "each student will get these three colors,red ,white and black " the crowd of students were pleased with the compromise "also every Friday we will be able to wear whatever we want " everyone cheered.

 

_ _ _ _

 

 

The five friends sit together all starring at the public display of affection happening across the cafeteria ,Kai and Krystal we're making out like wild animals "I can't believe we now have to deal with the prep boys being here " Wheein hated what she was seeing,the prep school for boys building had burned down in the summer so they moved them into the prep school for girls.

"It looks like a lion eating a zebra "Yuri said wanting to throw up her food ,she did not sign up for dinner and a show .

Moonbyul giggled at her friends and turned her head towards the door of the cafeteria her eyes widen and she quickly rushed out the cafeteria ,she seen the girls hair as she walked around the corner ,she rushed into the next hall way and found no one ,was she losing her mind? How could she miss a girl she barley knew ?.

“moon?”Moonbyul turns to see Taeyeon behind her looking concerned”are you alright?” she just nodded her head “okay that’s good child molester”

Moonbyul looked angrily at Taeyeon “what the did you just call me?!” she know she heard Taeyeon say it.

“moon chill,I didn’t call you anything I said lets go back to the cafeteria,are you sue you're okay? Do you feel sick?” Taeyeon could tell something was up with Moonbyul.

“no,no I'm fine,sorry T I'm just tired that's all ill be in the lunch room after I get some fresh air” Moonbyul walks outside and took in some air ,what was wrong with her today?, first the crazy dream and now shes hearing words that no one said , she sighs and just looked up at the sky .

“hey there stranger” Moonbyul knew that voice she quickly turned around to see solar smiling back at her ,was she dreaming again? She couldn’t speak it was as if her brain knew no words to speak “well aren't you going to say hi back?”

“h-hi” Moonbyul had a feeling it was going to be a interesting year,but what was solar doing here?.