That Girl With Eyes as Beautiful as Her Heart | Jihyo x Nayeon | Requested by Naliz-love

Park Jihyo One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summary: Even though Nayeon may be quite confident with the other members, there is that one person who could reduce her to a babbling idiot.

In the waiting room for the recording, Twice members were scattered around the area while doing individual activities. They had just finished recording for the third episode of a YouTube series and the recently chosen members are getting ready for their appearance on Episode Four of The Ranking Is Up To Me. 

Nayeon was the first to finish with the touch up of her make-up and decided to go on her phone to see the activity of their ONCEs. Her focus on the screen was interrupted when a husky voice spoke up from behind her.

"Unnie, are you done already?" Nayeon already recognized that voice from how her heart was beating quicker than it was a moment ago. She took a deep breath before looking over her shoulder and meeting the face of her love interest. Her red hair brushed over to one shoulder, making her look like a greek goddess from the makeup desk's lighting. 

"Yes, Jihyo-ah. What about you?" Asked Nayeon in a surprisingly calm voice, despite her rapidly beating heart. However, when the eldest saw that oh-so-charming smile on Jihyo's face, she gripped the blanket—that covered her lap—tightly. Under her leader's intense stare, even being the eldest in the group, she felt so small compared to the beauty before her.

"I am waiting for my turn since it's going to take a while." Jihyo tucked her hair behind her ear, making Nayeon become flustered when she saw Jihyo's bare neck. Then, Jihyo broke out of her daze when she suddenly leaned forward towards Nayeon, making the other move back as a response.

"J-Jihyo?" Nayeon couldn't help but stutter when the red head came closer. She couldn't help it, especially when her heart is trying to break out of her chest from how violently it was pumping. Although, Jihyo didn't seem to notice how she was affecting Nayeon as she gently removed a speck of dust from the girl's hair. At the small but sweet gesture, Nayeon's cheeks turned bright red and her hands started to feel slightly clammy from perspiration. 

Nayeon's heartbeats were overriding majority of her senses as she couldn't hear properly to whatever Jihyo may be saying or stop her body from jerking slightly to the beat of her heart. Following her human instincts, she nearly jumped out of her seat when Jihyo's hand touched her shoulder.

Shaking her head, she regained her bearings and asked Jihyo to repeat what she said previously, getting a worried expression from her.

"You didn't hear a thing I said? Are you not feeling alright, unnie? I'll go get you some water and some snacks. You must be hungry." Without hearing the eldest's response, Jihyo quickly walked to the refreshment table to get something for Nayeon. The raven haired girl used that moment to get rid of the jitters by taking some deep breaths to regulate the rate of her heartbeats. 

She gave herself a mental pat on her back when she relaxed by the time Jihyo came back after scavenging for some snacks. 

"I'm sorry, unnie. I wasn't sure if they have your favorite, but will these jellies do?" Jihyo held out a small package of fruit-flavored gummies to the eldest, who felt touched by the simple gesture.

"Anything will do. Thank you, Jihyo-ah..." Nayeon took the snack away from Jihyo's hand and she enjoyed the slight second when their fingers brushed against each other. Coincidentally, Nayeon decided to look up at the same time as her eyes—without a hint of self-control—landed on Jihyo's face and caught a glimpse of the red head's eye-smile which made her heart race. She quickly focused her attention on the fruit-flavored gummies and proceed to open it with shaky hands.

Despite how many times she tried to open the package, it wouldn't tear open—in which Nayeon blames on the durability of the plastic material for obvious reasons—so Nayeon used more strength than necessary to rip the small bag apart which caused the awaiting fruit-flavored gummies to explode from the inside to every direction possible. 

"Ah!" Nayeon screamed as she watches those delicious gummies land on the floor or hit the heads of those in the crowded room. 

"Yah! What was that?" One person, whose voice sounds like Sana but Nayeon couldn't tell at that moment of panic, responded quickly.

"You felt that too?" Another spoke up with their voice nearly equivalent to Dahyun, but Nayeon didn't focus on her or Sana for that long. Her attention was on Jihyo, who was staring at her with such a worried expression while picking out the fruit-flavored gummies that were on her clothes.

"Are you alright, unnie?" Jihyo asked as her fingers grazed against her coll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter