Team Twice and Team BlackPink | Jihyo x Rosé |

Park Jihyo One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summary: In the world where elements do exist, a society was developed in which those who control one of the existing elements would be sent to an academy to be trained in order to protect those civilians who do not have such abilities. At Seoul Academy, everyone was organized into various teams in terms of numbers. Jihyo, who is the leader of a popular team called TWICE, meets the newly developed team BLACKPINK that has an interesting red-head.

"Jihyo-chan, are you there?" Someone asks behind the door. The lone brunette, who was working on her desk, stops writing and places her pen down.

"Come in!" The door opens and Jihyo recognizes the person immediately. "Unnie? Is something wrong?" The black haired girl with pink strands steps into the room and smiles at her.

"Oh, I wanted to inform you that another team has been formed. They are quite something." Jihyo narrows her eyes at the girl.

"Sana unnie, don't you dare try to corrupt them..." Jihyo challenges, making the older girl press her hand into her chest.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! You wound me with your words, Jihyo-chan!" Sana dramatically replies, "I am not that sinful!"

The younger girl rolls her eyes, "Says the girl who ruined every inch of innocence that Dahyun had. Not even Holy Eye Drops could have saved her."

Sana pouts. "You're so mean, Jihyo-chan!" She whines, crossing her arms. Jihyo rolls her eyes and gave the girl a waiting look.

"So? Did you really come all the way to my room to talk about a new team? Because I'd rather go back to my essay that's going to be due." Sana also rolls her eyes.

"That's due in two weeks. You are always ahead of the class, you know that right? Nerd." Jihyo scoffs.

"It's better than being behind. Plus, I remember you were so thankful that I was such a nerd because I saved your sorry when you were going to fail Calculus."

Sana goes onto her knees and bows, "Oh thank you, All Knowing One." Jihyo sighs and holds herself back from rolling her eyes into the back of her head.

"Unnie, as much as I would love to talk with you, I would like to return to my work if you don't really need me." She was about to turn around when a hand wraps around her ankle, making her stop. Jihyo looks down at the culprit with a raised brow. "And what are you doing?"

"Unnie told me to bring you down for dinner. She wanted to make sure you were taking care of yourself." Jihyo snorts.

"And why didn't you say that in the first place? Telling me about a new team isn't enough for me to move."

"Just slipped out of mind. The new team was way more important than unnie's orders."

"...How does Mina handle you?"

"Oh, you know... a good spanking brings me back to line. Oh, even riding those amazing fingers—"

"TMI, UNNIE!"

_______________

Nayeon notices the two girls walking over to their team table. Jihyo's disheveled and tired appearance worried her. "Baby? Are you alright?"

Jihyo only glares at Sana, who skips over to Mina, and looks back at Nayeon, sighing. "Yes, I'm fine. Sana unnie interrupted me doing my work." She sits down next to the eldest and rests her head on her shoulder.

Nayeon gives Sana a particular look that says "what-did-you-do-to-my-baby" while Jihyo's hair. Sana raises her hands in defense. "Hey, I didn't do anything."

"Jihyo doesn't lie and you always like to bother people especially during busy times. Spill now." Nayeon demands. The eldest always had a soft spot for their leader since the latter saved her when she was alienated and bullied for her race. Her bunny ears wiggle in place.

"She just wanted to know how Mina controls me and I answered." Sana says simply, getting an even harder look from Nayeon.

"What. Did. You. Say?" Nayeon was nearly a hand away from grabbing her revolver and taking a shot at the simpleton and Jihyo holds her hand to calm her down and keep her from actually killing a team member.

Sana, who finally realized that she is on the verge in being placed on her death bed, elaborates, "I said that Mina's spanks and fingers keep me in line. You know? Who could resist such talented things?" Mina blushes but continues to eat her steak and potatoes while the others looked disgusted. Nayeon frowns, expecting such a barbaric explanation from the girl. Although, that doesn't explain Jihyo's messy appearance.

"But why does Jihyo look like a mess?" She questions and glares at the culprit, "Don't tell me you did something to her. You have a girlfriend for Christ's sake!"

Sana slams her hands on the table, "Hey, I may be flirty—"

"Are very flirty. There's no maybe." Jeongyeon corrects.

Sana rolls her eyes. "I am very flirty but I don't cheat. I would never cheat on my girlfriend."

Nayeon snorts, "Aren't you on your third chance because you were caught in bed with Eunha, Joy, and—" Sana practically lunges at her and she pushes both Jihyo and Nayeon down to the floor "—What the hell is wrong with you! Get off! You're hurting Jihyo, you stupid idiot!"

"You need to shut up!"

"Well maybe, if you just simply do as I ask without causing problems, this wouldn't have happened." Nayeon snaps back and stares intensely at Sana. "If you don't seriously get off of us now, I will shoot you in your ing so you won't be able to ride Mina's wonderful fingers again."

Sana, who whimpered at the consequence and instantly hopped off them, runs back to Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter