What About Me? | Jihyo x Chaeyoung | Requested by kpopLoverFranny

Park Jihyo One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summary: Chaeyoung was never a jealous person. She has been told by many from how mature she was for her age. However, when it comes to a certain leader, she starts to act differently for her attention (and affection) which makes her unnies curious as to why.

"Hey guys," Jeongyeon calls the other members in the living room, "do you think Chaeyoung is acting a bit weird?"

Nayeon, who was braiding Mina's hair, replies, "Hasn't she been the abstract type?"

Jeongyeon rolls her eyes. "Yeah, but I mean... more clingy than usual."

Sana, who was hugging a sleeping Tzuyu, answers, "Chaeyoungie? Clingy? She is our maknae, after all." She the sleeping girl's hair happily.

Jeongyeon throws her hands up in frustration, "More clingy! Like Sana level!"

Sana wanted to retort back that she wasn't that bad but couldn't when Tzuyu rolls over in her arms and curls up like a cute dog. She coos over her instead.

Mina finally takes part in the conversation, "What's wrong if Chaeyoung is more clingy than normal? She's not acting like that towards you, is she?" Jeongyeon shakes her head. "Then, what's wrong with affection here and there? There are times when we need it."

Nayeon, who finished tying up Mina's braid, then hugs the girl with an excited grin. "Mina, does that mean you like my affection after all?" Mina's cheeks turns red and the shy girl just turns her head away. Nayeon giggles and kisses her cheek.

Jeongyeon gags at the scene and turns to her roommate who was having an intense staring contest with Dahyun. "Momo, you agree with me, right?"

Momo then looks at Jeongyeon, "What?"

"You agree with me about Chaeyoung being really really clingy, right?"

Momo nods furiously, "Chaengie has been clinging to Jihyo recently."

Sana joins in the conversation, "Don't we all cling to Jihyo?"

"Well... yeah because she's leader but I mean.. Chaeyoung has been more possessive in a way. Like a boyfriend bring all protective over his girlfriend." Jeongyeon explains.

Intrigued but still doubtful, Mina proposes an idea that they should test Chaeyoung's reactions to see whether Jeongyeon was right or not and proceed onto finding out the cause. Everyone, who was conscious, agreed to the plan.

Unaware of the members' scheme, Jihyo is happily helping out Chaeyoung with her homework.

___________

Phase 1: Jesus, Save Kim Dahyun

"Unnie..." Dahyun calls for Jihyo, who was busy on her phone. The latter looks up at her and notices the tired expression, putting her phone away and opening her arms.

"Come here, Hyun-ah." Dahyun sits on Jihyo's lap and Jihyo hugs her tightly, resting her head on the girl's shoulder. Dahyun leans into her leader's warm embrace and snuggles close.

Jihyo hums a soft melody to ease the exhausted girl into a quick slumber.

Meanwhile from across them, a brunette was holding herself back from doing something that she might regret. Her clenched teeth and enclosed fists show her irritation to everyone who saw her. Part of that group is her members, who grin mischievously as the first part of the plan is working well.

Tzuyu, who did agree to take part of the plan because of her girlfriend, starts to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter