The Truth Behind the Blanc & Eclare Clothing | Jihyo x Jessica

Park Jihyo One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Summary: Many fans have caught Twice's Jihyo wearing a shirt that was produced by Blanc & Eclare. It made many of them wonder if she had any connection with the former SNSD member and CEO of Blanc & Eclare, Jessica Jung. However, nobody looked into the matter that much but what they missed was that there was something more than a simple connection between Twice's Jihyo and CEO Jung.

A certain blond haired female was waiting in her grandiose living room that suited her elegant appearance. She seemed quite anxious because of how much she is tapping her foot against the spotless tiled floor.

"Where is she? She said she'll be here by now. Oh my god, what if she's kidnapped or...or—" The woman was cut off when the sound of the front door opening reached her ears. She stood up quickly and ran over to see who it was, hoping it was the person she wishes to see at the very moment. 

There came in a tired looking brunette, who was carrying a suitcase into the home. The blonde woman wore a bright smile that contradicts against her bitter expression a moment before.

"My beautiful Angel, I was worried about you!" She walked over to the girl, who was taking off her shoes and glanced up at her with a soft smile.

"Unnie, I'm sorry if I made you wait. It was hard to convince Manager Oppa to let me go to my friend's house." The latter apologized while removing her socks and slipping into some comfortable slippers. Although, the woman just shrugged off the apology and walked over to the busy girl.

"It's fine, my Angel. Let me help you. You look so tired..." The woman cups the other's cheek and caresses it for a brief moment, showing her care for the younger.

The brunette smiles and kisses the warm palm, "I'm fine, Sooyeon unnie. I just had a busy schedule."

Jessica frowned at the mention of a busy schedule which reminded her of the times when she had to go through that tiresome experience as an SNSD member.

"My poor Angel, would you like me to prepare a warm dinner for you? I still have some of your homemade kimchi so we can have that for dinner." Jessica quickly smiled when the brunette looked at her. 

"That would be wonderful, unnie. I'll be done in fifteen minutes so we can eat together." The latter grinned at the suggestion and walked closer to give the older woman a chaste kiss on the cheek before going past her towards the dark hallway. Jessica glanced over her shoulder to watch her silhouette disappear into the darkness before giggling to herself.

"Who knew I would be able to get the Angel of my dreams?" She said to herself while strolling over to the kitchen to prepare a dinner for two. Jessica went over to the fridge to take out a container of the handmade Kimchi. Opening the lid, a nostalgic feeling rushed over her nerves and a small grin grew upon her face.

"And it started with her Kimchi." 

Jessica was undercover at a nearby cafe that was close to the JYP Entertainment building. She wanted to order her favorite coffee drink which was best made in this cafe, according to her. Luckily, her light colored hair was covered her jacket hoodie and her face was hidden from the public with her trending shades and mouth mask. 

"Where the hell is my latte? It's been twenty minutes." She checked her phone again, waiting for her beverage. A long sigh left when another number was called, but it wasn't her's. 

She was about to go up to the counter and ask if they had even made her drink at all when her phone rang its text tone. Jessica took out her phone and turned it on to see that it was Taecyeon. 

"Oh? I haven't talked to him in a while. Wonder what's he up to..." The latter mumbled to herself as she went to check what did he send her.

From: Gay Bestie

Hey, Sica! It's been a while since we've talked and all. I was wondering if you want to come over to my house. I got something for you!

Her right eyebrow rose slightly after reading the message. 

"He's got something for me?" Jessica said to no one and pondered for a moment, "My schedule is cleared for today so I guess it's better than sipping my latte and going back to my writing block." She types a message back to Taecyeon.

To: Gay Bestie

Hey, Taec. Sure, I'll come over but it better not be your nudes again. I will not believe it's another "accident" again if I get flashed.

She ignored the instant reply back from Taecyeon and Jessica heard her order number being called so she went over to the pick-up counter to retrieve her Latte. The worker handed Jessica her drink before returning to making more beverages. The latter left the cafe while sipping on her Latte and walking down the street. 

"I really wonder what does he have to give me. It better not be cucumbers or nudes. Ugh." Jessica grumbled to herself, getting odd looks from the people who passed by her. She looks ahead to see how close was she to Taecyeon's home and sighs. 

"Still far away. Forget it, I'm calling a cab." Not even close.

___________________________________

Taecyeon smiled happily, earning a weird look from his boyfriend.

"Taec honey? Are you alright?"

This made the beast idol pout.

"I can't be happy, Bae?" 

Taeyang sighed and showed his famous eye-smile.

"I'm not saying that but you have been smiling ever since you sent that text to....who was it again?" He asked the sulking male.

"Sica, Jessica Jung." Taeyang choked on his water when he heard the familiar name.

"H-Her?! Would it be safe to bring her to our home, especially when all of Korea is watching us?" 

Taecyeon glared at him.

"Are you telling me that I can't invite my best friend into our home BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID DRAMA QUEENS?"

Taeyang raises his hands up to show that he meant no harm.

"No, Hon. I didn't mean it like that at all, but I don't want Jessica-ssi to be hurt because of those drama queens." 

Taecyeon just laughed at hearing such words from his boyfriend.

"Bae, if Sica could sue some haters online, then she can handle suing some more drama queens," said Taecyeon, who just chuckles at imaging such a violent scene betw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter