Chapter 17: The best idea he ever had.

A delicate situation

 

 

“Well he did say that he would handle it” Jongin muttered under his breath as he took in his current surroundings. After their conversation the night before, Kris messaged Jongin the following morning an address telling him to go there straight after school. Although he was confused by the instructions he chose not to question Kris’ orders and went as instructed. And now he was glad that he had because what he found when he got there was beyond his wildest dreams. There he was in the penthouse suite of the nicest hotel in Seoul overlooking the streets of Gangnam. Since it was still winter, it got dark early so Jongin could really appreciate all of the lights and scenery just outside the window. While he enjoyed the view immensely he couldn’t help feeling confused about why he was there. He thought Kris might have wanted to treat him to an expensive night out since he still felt guilty about everything that had happened. So when he heard the door to the hotel suite open he immediately jumped to his feet yelling out “Yo face I know you still feel bad but I’m not some cheap hoe that you can buy off with a fancy room and a good meal.” He expected Kris to shout back profanities as he walked in to the room with his resting face prominently displayed. What he didn’t expect was to see his girlfriend enter with a full heart shaped smile that reached her eyes.

 

Jongin looked at her absolutely perplexed “I- I- thought you were Kris” he managed to stutter out eventually. “Well, I’m not. But if you’re disappointed I can always leave…” she trailed off giving him a cheeky smile. “No!” he responded quickly nearly shouting. He coughed then to try and regain some of his composure but he was failing miserably. He had already resigned himself to being unable to see or speak to his girlfriend for at least a few weeks so he didn’t know how to react when he saw her so soon after their last encounter. Kyungsoo rolled her eyes as Jongin just stood stock still, unable to fully process anything. She walked up to him and placed both of her arms around his neck and played with the hair at his nape. “Shall I take that as you’re happy to see me?” Jongin nodded violently still unable to speak. “You’re so cute Nini. I just want to put you in my pocket and carry you around everywhere. I can’t believe those girls at school think that you’re some sort of Casanova. They see you as some sort of maniac and that you’d be so good in bed because you’re a dancer. But there is so much more to you than that. If only they could see you like I do, sweet and loving.” She gently pecked his lips while she continued to lovingly pet his hair. “Actually I take that back…if they see this side of you then they would be all over you even more than they are now. No I take it back. No one is allowed to see you like this, only me” she leaned in closer to his face and pecked his lips once more. “You. Are. Mine.” And she gave him one last teasing smile before releasing him from her hold.

 

Kyungsoo skipped towards the floor to ceiling windows “Woah!” she exclaimed in amazement leaning against the glass to marvel at the beautiful view in front of her. But Jongin stopped caring about anything else a long time ago. He softly stalked towards his girlfriend and placed both hands on either side of her head on the glass effectively caging her in. He leaned down and whispered in her ear “So you only see me as sweet and loveable. You don’t think that I’m y or that I’m great in bed?” Jongin could hear her gulp only now realising what she had gotten herself into. He turned his girlfriend around and then rested his hands on her hips stepping closer until she was completely cornered by him. “Answer me Soo. Tell me you didn’t like your birthday present.” Kyungsoo’s breath hitched remembering the show that her boyfriend had given to her. The redness from her cheeks began to travel down her neck and the top of her chest. This made Jongin smirk as he enjoyed watching the effect he had on his petite girlfriend. He thought that he should stop teasing her but decided that he quite enjoyed embarrassing “Maybe I should give you another taste then.”

 

Jongin stepped away from Kyungsoo, eyes never leaving her body as he removed his uniform blazer, tossing it onto the sofa. She mewled quietly at the loss of warmth from the additional body heat. Jongin walked backwards to the centre of the large room and pulled out his phone. He flicked through his playlist and looked up at Kyungsoo with a glint in his eye as music started playing from his phone. Kyungsoo muttered under her breath “Not again” knowing that her boyfriend was going to rile her up again. She immediately recognised the song and rolled her eyes as a teasing smirk played on her boyfriend’s face.

 

I’m bringing y back.

Them other boys they don’t know how to act. (Justin Timberlake – yback)

 

Kyungsoo had to admit that the song choice was very apt even if she did hate Jongin playing such a dirty game. Her eyes followed Jongin as he swayed his hips to the music and (turn around and I’ll pick up the slack) then began ing them in her direction (you see these shackles baby I’m your slave. I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave). Kyuungsoo’s jaw dropped and she was sure that she was drooling but made no move to stop it. Feeling confident about the effect he was having on his girlfriend Jongin sauntered over to her and gripped her hand dragging her slowly to the centre of the room. Kyungsoo wanted to protest but Jongin’s dark, smouldering eyes were hypnotising. He placed one of her hands on his shoulder and held the other in his free hand and swayed his hips against hers (I’m bringing y back. Them other ers don’t know how to act. Girl let me make up for the things you lack. Cause your burning up. I gotta get it fast). Kyungsoo had no idea what was happening but she didn’t have the strength to stop it. Jongin pushed her hands off him and spun her around a few times (You ready? You ready?) and when Kyungsoo was completely disorientated he pulled her back into himself. Kyungsoo rested her hands on his chest feeling his heart beating as fast as hers in rhythm with the music. Jongin guided her body to sway from side to side along with his and as she tried to remove her hands from his chest Jongin held her in place. The heat from his body seeped into her skin warming her to the core and Kyungsoo thought that she would pass out from the sensation. The way Jongin was swaying his hips was plain sinful and his girlfriend didn’t know how much more she could take. Jongin’s hands slid down Kyungsoo’s body until they rested on her hips once more where he drew circles on the sensitive skin over her clothing. He leaned in gently ghosting his lips over hers without actually kissing her never ceasing to move his hips. Kyungsoo didn’t even notice when the song had ended, completely lost in her boyfriend, drowning in his sensual movements and lustful eyes.

 

Jongin leaned in closer and Kyungsoo tried to capture his lips for a passionate kiss but as she leaned forward Jongin pulled back slightly. With his lips lightly caressing hers, he whispered against them “So Kyungsoo, am I still cute?” He tilted his head to the side perfectly aware of the effect that he was having on her. Kyungsoo was left breathless and completely unable to verbalise her desires and simply shook her head violently. Jongin smirked victoriously but Kyungsoo didn’t even notice as she was completely entranced by his eyes, he leaned closer until their noses touched and whispered quieter this time “Should we stop here Soo?” Kyungsoo shook her head in protest once again as he continued his ministrations on her hips. “Well since you asked so nicely baby, I guess that means that you don’t want me to be sweet and loveable right?” Kyungsoo looked up at him not believing that she had fallen for his teasing as she nodded her head, cheeks becoming even redder. Jongin led her to the bedroom and Kyungsoo had never felt so relieved in her entire life unable to handle any more of Jongin’s flirting.

 

Jongin woke up a few hours later surprised to find Kyungsoo in his arms as the memories of their earlier “activities” came flooding into his mind. He smiled down at her, brushing the stray hair from her eyes. He saw his phone on the floor flashing with notifications. He gently detached himself from his girlfriend trying his best not to wake the sleeping beauty and collected his phone from the floor. He unlocked it and found two messages from Kris:

 

From: Kreeeease

Kkamjong you need to be out of there by 9. I promised Kyungsoo’s parents that she would be back by then. The car will be waiting outside for her. And we need to meet tomorrow all four of us to discuss how we are going to proceed with this.

 

From: Kreeeease

P.S, I hope you’re enjoying your present ;)

 

Jongin smirked, so that’s how he did it. Kris must have told Kyungsoo’s parents that he was taking her out on a date and who are they to stop the engaged couple from going out on a “get to know you better” date? This was why Kris was the brains of their duo and Jongin was the brawn beauty (hey, that’s an important skill to have!). Jongin closed his screen and turned back to Kyungsoo after reading the time 8:17pm displayed prominently. He sat next to her on the bed her face. It broke his heart to wake her up when she looked so peaceful but he knew that it had to be done. He leaned down and pecked her cheek then nudged her gently until she stirred. “Nnnnnnn” she whined out causing Jongin to coo over her slightly swollen, puffy cheeks and lips. “Oh you’re so Squishy!!!!” he squealed as he peppered her face with kisses. “Get off! I’m tired. Come back to bed” she whispered weakly pulling his arm. “Baby we can’t. You have to get up now. You’re parents are expecting you home soon. You have to get ready to go.” She looked up at him with sadness in her eyes shocked that there time together was ending so soon. “I…thought you knew. I just assumed Kris informed you before you came” Jongin tried to reason as he could see the sadness visible on his girlfriends face. “No…he just told me to come here and see you. He said that he had worked it all out and not to worry. I thought we had more time” she whispered the last bit as she held Jongin tightly to her chest refusing to let go. Jongin her hair and held her back just as tightly. He didn’t want to leave her either and it broke his heart to tell her that they had to separate but it was necessary. Her parents might get suspicious and they might lose any chance of meeting in the future and Jongin couldn’t risk that. So he reluctantly pulled back. “I know Soo. I wish we had more time too but we have to. We will have some more time together” he said smiling down at her even though he felt like crap. She looked so sad and defenceless in that moment that Jongin couldn’t help but take her back into his arms gripping her tighter, not that she was complaining.

 

After a few more minutes spent in that position they both separated, quickly showering and putting their clothes back on, erasin all traces of their time together. It broke Kyungsoo’s heart to wash off Jongin’s scent that had seeped into her skin from the close proximity to her boyfriend. After one last long hug and whispered confessions of their unwavering love Kyungsoo was gone. Jongin didn’t know whether seeing Kyungsoo was actually better or worse because now he only loved her more and it was harder for them to separate. But he knew that he wouldn’t trade a moment of their time together for anything in the world. As he exited the hotel and made his way back home, he whipped out his phone.

 

To: Kreeeease

Thank you bro. Tomorrow at lunch we need to sort this out. Please arrange it so no one will see us together.

 

He hoped that Kris could understand the meaning behind his words and he was assured of that when he received a reply immediately stating:

 

From: Kreeeease

Leave it to me.

 

Jongin felt relief knowing that Kris would deal with it and tomorrow they would sort this whole mess out and maybe he would be able to spend more time with Kyungsoo. He already missed her and he didn’t know how long he could be away from her. He was counting down the minutes until their meeting tomorrow, until he could see his girlfriend again.

 

Kyungsoo sat outside in the car for a brief moment to collect her thoughts. She double checked her appearance to make sure that she didn’t look dishevelled revealing her post coital state. She checked her neck and upper chest for any revealing marks that Jongin may have left on her skin but sighed in relief when there were no visible marks. They were careful and she was grateful that he was being careful not to jeopardise the little time that they had together. Lastly she sniffed herself and smiled sadly confirming that the scent of Jongin’s cologne had completely washed off. She smiled at the driver and thanked him before stepping out of the car. She tried her best not to think about what the driver assumed her and “Kris” were doing at the hotel so she exited quietly without making eye contact. She entered the house trying to draw as little attention as possible but she didn’t accept her parents to be sat in the hallway talking animatedly. As she walked into the room both of them turned their heads to look at her “Kyungie you’re back!” her Father bellowed out. Kyungsoo flinched slightly before meeting her Father’s eyes which were glazed over probably from having a few too many drinks. He stood up from the sofa and walked towards her “And on time. My, that Kris really is a gentleman! Did you have a good time sweetie?” he asked as he patted her on the head. “Yes” she replied meekly trying to understand the reason behind her Father’s sudden mirth. “Well whatever you are doing keep it up! Kris just gave us permission to sell our goods in their malls in China, Japan and the Philippines. You know what that means Kyungie? The company is going to be huge…and it’s all thanks to you.” He pinched her cheek playfully before continuing “If you go on more of these dates who knows what perks we might get next! Come on let’s celebrate” her Father exclaimed, the look of joy set deep in his eyes. Kyungsoo’s heart sank watching him act so jovial. He had never smiled at her achievements, both academic and artistic, he never smiled when she won all of her singing competitions or when she got accepted into the art programme at school. Yet here he was, the man who was supposed to be her male role model happily selling his daughter so that he can acquire more wealth. Kyungsoo was devastated, it was as if they didn’t care about her at all, as if she was another commodity for them to trade. She didn’t let any of her real emotions be exposed as she smiled at him and replied “That’s great news. I’d love to celebrate with you guys but I’ve had a long day and I just want to go to bed. I don’t want to be tired for school tomorrow.” Her Father responded animatedly “Of course! Don’t want you to be too tired for school. You rest but make sure to message Kris and thank him for taking you out today. He is a busy man Kyungie, you should feel privileged that he made time to see you.” Kyungsoo simply smiled and bowed as she headed up the stairs and into her room.

 

After showering and changing she crawled into bed picking up her phone to check her messages. She received one from Kris and quickly opened it.

 

From: Wu Yi Fan

Hey, I hope you had a good time with Jongin. I will try and make that a regular thing and pretend we are going out. I sweetened the pot with your parents to distract them so they won’t get suspicious so don’t worry about them catching on. We’re good for now. I also talked them out of sending you to China for the “Wu family orientation classes” so don’t worry about that. I recommend you just compliment me from time to time. All four of us need to meet tomorrow at lunch to discuss future plans, tell your parents that we are having lunch together.

 

That was a lot of information for Kyungsoo to process and she had to read it a few times to fully grasp the information. Kris had done so much to ensure that she and Jongin could see each other as much as possible. Kyungsoo felt eternally grateful and was relieved that she wouldn’t have to go to China anymore. She responded:

 

To: Wu Yi Fan

Thank you so much Kris. I will sort everything on my end.

 

She thought Jongin would prefer her to call him Kris so she would try for his sake. Also it would make her parents believe that they were becoming much closer. As she closed her messages, she opened up her gallery as she slid further into the comfort of her bed. She scanned through the pictures she had taken earlier that day while Jongin was asleep. There were hundreds of pictures of Jongin’s sleeping form in various positions. His hair spiked out in every direction and there was a trail of drool leaving his mouth which most people would have found to be disgusting, but not to Kyungsoo. Even in that state she found him beautiful. She kissed the close up picture she took of his face while he was sleeping serenely using his arm as a pillow. His chiselled jaw line was prominent and Kyungsoo thought he looked like a statue with his flawless tanned skin and dominant features. She then his cheek as she placed her phone next to her on the pillow imagining that her boyfriend was there with her. “I’m so screwed” she whispered as she thought about how deeply she had fallen for Jongin and how there was no way out now, not that she would want it.

 

She reopened the messaging app and typed:

 

To: My Nini Bear (she will need to change that to avoid raising suspicion from her parents)

Good night Nini. Dream of me xxx

 

She received a response immediately

 

From: Kai (she changed it)

Always ;). Sweet dreams baby. Can’t wait to see you tomorrow.

 

Kyungsoo sighed hoping that everything would work out because at this point she was too far gone. She had to compliment Kris as this was by far the best idea he had ever had. She slept peacefully that night, the picture of her sleeping boyfriend clutched tightly to her chest.

 

____________________________________

A/N

Hey hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thanks so much to my new subscribers! You guys are such cuties ^^

As always,

Take care and keep loving kaisoo~~~

kaisoonoodle