IX

The Audition Exo Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Arden thought about it for the rest of the ride back to the hotel. The contract stated that the dancers would be put into dorms when they start, and their work hours were long (but Arden already knew that).

The chairman at the meeting told Arden that she can go home, think about it and email her declination or acceptance within the ten days and if she does decide to do it, she will go back to Seoul with a signed contract and be directed to her dorm with all the belongings that she wants to take with her. From there she will begin her new job as EXO's backup dancer.

The flight back home felt longer than the first one since Arden couldn't focus on her books or anything at all it seemed as all she could think about was her final decision.

In ten days it was either Arden in South Korea as a background dancer for a boy band or remaining in Canada making choreography for a new video with Shout Crew.

The entire crew was waiting for Arden at the airport, Arden's heart did a flip when she noticed all of them waiting.

"Ardyyy!" Josie squealed.

"Guys!" she dropped her luggage and ran to her friends who all attacked her with a big group hug.

"It was just a week and we were missing you like hell!" Napier said.

"Things just ain't the same when you're not around." Tommy elaborated. More guilt washed over Arden with her friends' remarks because of the audition results and the contract.

The wheels of a luggage rolled toward the group of friends then stopped. "Arden has a big decision to make as of the next ten days so be prepared for it." Stephanie precautioned, standing next to Arden. She looked back at her. "Anyway, I hope all is well Arden, that was actually a very nice trip, South Korea was so cute and exciting place no wonder you love it so much!"

"And thank you for giving me the guidance that I needed." Arden replied with gratitude.

"Don't mention it. Good luck honey, you've done well." Arden said her goodbyes and her members farewelled their agent too and she parted from them.

"You need to tell us everything, don't leave one detail out." Josie said.

"Did anything interesting happen anyway?" Tommy asked. A lopsided grin appeared on Arden's face.

"Oh, there was just a couple things..." Arden told her story over hamburgers and fries in a fast food restaurant. They were bewildered and astonished when she told them about EXO's presence in her audition, Josie squealed when she found out about her conversation with Kai.

"Man, I wish a company would email me asking me to audition to dance for Chris Brown." Nick commented.

"So what's the deal with that, you're going now right?" Andrew questioned.

"About that..." her friends exchanged looks of confusion.

"It's a two year contract." No one spoke, just processed the thought.

"I knew it. I knew she'd have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter