VIII

The Audition Exo Short Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that the audition was done, Arden and Stephanie spent the rest of their stay exploring the city. Arden took Stephanie up the Namsan Tower, something that she didn't get to do when she was in South Korea with her dance group.

The day that the results of her audition were to be announced finally came; Arden and Stephanie were getting ready to go out when the phone Stephanie was given rung.

"Arden? Yes, she's here." Stephanie looked at her and handed the phone to Arden. Arden was anxious to find out if she made it or not.

"Hello?" she answered in Korean.

"Hi Arden, we are calling back regarding your audition as a backup dancer for the idol group EXO." the woman on the phone said professionally. Arden responded to her, her sweaty hand clasping the phone to her ear.

"You've been selected to be one of EXO's background dancers, congratulations."

Arden stopped breathing for a moment, the rush of excitement cascaded inside her that she forced herself to refrain from screaming.

"I am honoured, thank you." she spoke calmly.

"There will be a meeting with all new dancers at the same building your audition was taken place tomorrow at 3:00."

"Okay, thank you for informing me." Arden said.

"You're welcome, congratulations again and have a good day."

"You too." she returned and hung up the phone. Arden looked at Stephanie.

"I MADE IT!" Arden roared.

"Oh my God, congratulations!" her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter