6. Of wedding and promises

it's you?

 

Author's POV

 

Bride cant be ugly. That's right. She shines even more on this wedding of her. Kim Sohye does. She looks frickin beautiful in her wedding dress.

 

" Unnnnnnnnie. I love you." doyeon hugs her as she enter the waiting room. Her sisters are already there.

Her mom and dad are at the entrance with the Kims to welcome guest.

It's a small wedding with only 100 guest but it feels like a grand award ceremony or not what.

" Can't believe you're marrying before me baby." chungha hugs her as the photographer take a phot of them.

" unnie. Bless me eh?" chungha laughs.

" All my blessing for you baby girl. Surely you will do great.'

 

Kim Mingyu is in groom waiting room, With wonwoo and his future in laws.

" hyung. Can u fix this for me?" Kyungsoo hyung hurries and help him with fixing his bow ties.

" great donsaeng. Great." 

" Are you nervous?" Wonwoos laughs right now irritate him so much. He punch his friend playfully.

" Groom get ready." The usher said and now he's more than nervous. EVER.

 

KIM MINGYU's POV

 

I just cant help but to feel nervous.

I walk to the aisle as i can see few close friends cheering from my family side. There, jiqieong noona and Kyungsoo hyung giving me a fighting bumps in the air. I close my eyes for seconds to hear the words.

" here comes the bride." I focuses on the lane. Kim Sohye walking down the lane with her hands tangle to Kim Kibum, my soon to be father in law.

 

 Gosh. what is this feeling? She looks awesomely? Beautiful even the veil prevent me to see her face.

one two four. 

There, her father hands me her hands and hold to that carefully.

 

" do you Kim Mingyu accepts Kim sohye as your wife, thrutfully?" I blinks and look around, Wonwoo nods at me.

" I do."

sohye then said i do even before i register anything the officer said.

" now you may kiss the bride." My hands shaking, as i put the veil off Sohye's face. She's smiling.

" KISSSSSSSs." I can hear doyeon voice from far as i smile and kiss sohye's forehead as people around chanting more. No,not today.

 

KIM SOHYE"S POV

No. Not on lips. Even while im smiling im sending the message to him trough my eyes.

Thanks god he understand.

It's party time and now yeah mingling around. I see familiar faces. and there comes my loud cousins.

" Hi cousin in law." Mina muching something while greeting. yoojung and yeonjung also bows.

" this is my same age cousins. my dearest chinggu also." I introduce them one to one to Mingyu as he nods.

" You're sure comfortable being hug dear." A whispered actually made me notice that, Mingyu Oppar already has his hand on waist like for all time.

" But."I want to escape but he hugs me closer.

" let's meet my friends too."

 

we met like a lot of peoples. A lot. and Im tired. It almost over.

" drink?" Wonwoo offering me a drink while Mingyu chatting up with my cousins.

"Tq oppar."

' mingyu surely will get jealous if he hear this." i just laugh.

" why he would be."

 

Kim Mingyu's POV

 

I mingle around with her cousins. My best weapon.

so i gather a lot of information like.

She's beyond blur.

she's cute in my dictionary.

" You can always ask us if she confuse you., she does that a lot."

" Sure thanks buds."

 

we got lot of messages like. 

make sure you guys be back with baby is the most ridicolous thing ever?

Mom i cant promise you that.

 

KIM SOHYE"S POV

 

Jeju do? Here we go!!!!!!!!!

" I love this." I screamssssss as we reach the hotel late in the evening. The sky is even darker.

" are you sure?" thick voice from behind me make me jolt and stiff.

'" You can shower first, i will look around." He said as he left for the balcony. dem. he's look handsome when they are close. DID I JUST REALIZE THAT?

 

I pick up a towel and enter the bathroom peacefully.

 

KIM MINGYU"S POV

 

I GOT MARRIED, nothings feels real until Sohye comes out bathroom, wet hair tingling, and her wearing cute penguins theme pyjama. Im married to a cute lady.

" You can shower now. " She said like we're like partners for years and she doesnt even care that we are alone in the room.

" Okay. You can ring for dinner anything is okay for me." I says as i left for a shower, but i forgot something.

I only have a towel. with me. smirks.

after twenty minutes im out of bathroom.

half .

she's occupying herself with running man on tv so she didnt even notice until i actually walk in front of me.

" Dem." She puts her hands up to cover her face. I laughs.

" Put something on pls."

" But you're my wife."

" We dont even kiss." I laughs again as i put shirt and shorts in seconds.

I sit beside her.

" Now open your eyes girl im all good."

 

KIM SOHYE"S POV

 

Gosh. What kind of man appears in running man? I notice nothing until i realize it's actually my husband in front of me, walking with only towel covering his lower body.

heart attacked.

How dare he.

But inside, im actually liking this. Like he's opening up to me?that's good. His sister said he can be naughty and brat.

I can see that already coming.

Now we're sitting together on the couch, savoring our dinner.

' Thanksfully everything goes well." I said as he nods.

" yeah. We gotta rest tonight." he said as he winks.

 

WHAT

 

He takes the couch, I take the bed. What a drama.

 

Eventually he ends up on the floor in the morning and groaning how bad he;s hurting.

 

"Biyane oppaya."

 

 

Author's POV

 

Things change, They are now husband and wife legally.

 

But somethings do not change too.

Like.

They walk a bit distance like usual.

Still calling names like friend.

Teasing each other.

 

There are things become better too in few days of so called honeymoon.

They grows closer than before.

More talks.

More skinship i guess.

 

 

KIM MINGYU"S POV

I bet loving is possible too.

She's now fast asleep on the couch while waiting for him to get ready for dinner outside.

Change mind?

I call room service instead.

 

Kim sohye surely a good girl. Hi definitely drawn into her personality. But i dont even know how to even explain this. And she's blur as hell.

 

KIM SOHYE'S pov

When i wake up it almost 11 pm. And he's already sleeping on the floor but i can see dinner on the main table. gosh. Why didnt he wake me up?

I walk slowly to find a blanketand cover him. and puts off the main light.

i want to sleep too. it's too tiring playing with water.

 

 

Author's POV

 

End of honeymoon. Hi real life.

 

Kim Heechul household is welcoming their only daughter in law.

" Welcome homeeeee babies." His sister hugs both of them.

" How jeju? You shud have gone much far dear." Heechul ask his daugther in law.

" Niceu abeoji. we have great time there." No hands tangling to each other. I guess early phases. Still. Kim Sohee eyeing her son.

" So we already bought a house for u guys?" 

' Aeh?"  Sohye mouth turns into an O sign.

" Why can't we just stay here like nuna ommaaa?" Mingyu asks.

" you guys need space and time to grow. Your noona need supervision from me." Kim Heechul smiles upon his speech.

 

Surely mom and dad has their ways.