1. The start of something absurd

it's you?

Author's POV

Gangnam District, Seoul.

The one and only daughter of the great Kim Household is getting mad in the morning because of the bratty younger brother she has.

"Mingyu you better watch out and be prepared. Noona is coming."

She's walking upstairs and she screams those words. While the younger said is still dreaming on his bed. Unmoving. At all. Kim Jieqiong walks faster and approached the door written "MINGYU"S PLS KNOCK'. She didnt knock but rushing over to the bed. Mingyu still fast asleep, didn't even notice her there.

" Mingyu wake up, we're late. Like freaking late."

Her right hand already pulling the blanket off his baby brother as the younger man hiss in his sleep.

"ohgod. Noona wae it's still too early." His eyes barely opens and he was ready to pull back the blanket to his posession. NO. His noona even quicker by pulling his hands and there he is. On the floor. Thud.

" NOOOONA WAE ARE YOU CRAZY LIKE THIS."

Jieqiong laughs as she leaves the room.

" Serve you right baby. we have family meeting in one hour. Get ready. i will wait downstairs."

She left him alone feeling confused on the floor. He rubs his eyes open. What a day to start with. It's saturday, he should sleep in after a week of hard work. Now he's beaten on the floor and need to get ready to go out, to mingle with people. He doesn''t like that idea at all.

 

Busan

Kim Sohye already up and ready to go out. She has plans today. To go to the uni library to rent some books and hang out with her cousins. Close cousins.

When she pops out at kitchen, her second sister already there, making some pancakes.

" Morning Chungha unnnie." She beams into happiness and smile. Her sister wave as she puts some chocolate pancakes onto a plates.

" surely happy today baby?" Another voice from behind her making her pout.

"Mom stop calling me that, Doyeon would laugh at me again"

" But you are just short and cute." Another voice urgh. KIMMMM DOYEON.

What a lively morning at the KIMs.

" Don't forget your umbrellas. Its getting bad lately, the rain i mean." Chungha reminds her yournger sister while bidding Sohye goodbyes.

"Okay unniee." 

She has two majors reasons to visit this university library on weekend.

first : they got a lot of books to reviewed and novels to read

second and the most major reason : there's a cute bookeeper (librarian) Gosh.

If her younger sister know this, she would be teasing her all days and she should keep this a secret from everyone. Her light steps into the library breaks the silence. There's actually no one as early as her today. It's just almost 8.10 in the morning and it's weekend too.

" Hi." The cute bookeeper waving her hi.

She swears she squaled a lot, in her heart. She makes a long way down the bookshelves and find a place to sit peacefully.

Finally. huh. Two hours. She spends frickin' two hours reading (while stalking th cute guy), if her mom knows this. She would be in trouble.

ting. A message cames. " Sohye dont forget on our meeting. 10.30".means that she have 30 minutes to head to town to meet her cousins.

She pack her bag and walks instantly. OOOOOOOOh i see the nametag finally after weeks. "Vernon."

Is that even korean? but he does look like a foreigner but who cares.

Kim Sohye walks out of the library with jars full of hearts. She's beyond happy now her crush have a name. Weird one.

 

" So where do we eat?" That's the first word out of her cousin's mouth. Kang Mina, the super cute talented, food fighter kid, Sohye's mom's brother's only child.

" Seriously Mina." Yu Yeunjung, the middle child of Sohye's appa younger sister, shouts at her cousin ears and earn another screams for others.

" Stop killing each other and find a place to sit there. at the chicken restaurant maybe." Choi Yoojung, the eldest daughter of,Sohye's appa's youngest bro.

" Okay let's go." Kim Sohye smiling at her cousins antics.

They surely somehow related to each other at one point, and the mingle a lot, like who knows your cousins could be youf bff, but they are.

" So mom tell me i shud get a job as soon as i finish uni like a year ahead im so stressseddddd so i need to eat more do you see my puffy cheeks." Mina rants on her daily life. And we all just listen, she always like that. Mina and Yeunjung is studying in Seoul, unlike Sohye and Yoojung, they both got Seoul University.

" But you S uni students of course would do great." Sohye said as she smiles over her cousins.

" Not necessarily dear>it's all fate and destiny which brought us somewhere." Everyone chokes into laugher at Yeunjung remarks.

" Surely madam. Surely."

" But i want to get married first can i?" Yoojung cuts in and Sohye push her shoulder slightly.

" You little brat." : Dont you girls wanna too? except Sohye and Mina tho. They're singles." They laugh heartherdly.

 

 

Jeju do, five days ago

" So Mr Kim, on the matters of your son, Mingyu right? We found a right match.."

" Kim Sohye?" Mr Kim and Mrs Kim just smile into the profile given by the man in front of them.

"Yes Sir."

Details.

24 years old,

Major in Arts and Film, year 4.

Mom and dad : teachers

3 out of four sisters.

Cheerful,decent.

 

" Good traits.Cute.This is good. Can i see the parents soon?"

 

Busan

" Hello Mr Kim Kibum. This is Right Date agency calling for your request on your daughter match. We found a match. And the boy's parents are hoping to see you guys soon."

" yes. I would like to do that also."

 

never did they know what their parents registered them on a matchmaking agency.

 

 

p/s : this is new. i dont know much about 17 but i love them and ioi too so much.do comments and give ideas hihi