My sweetheart

it's you?

Kim Mingyu

How do people decide on pet names? because I surely not sure how to do so.

I keep flipping the pen in  front of me. it's sunday and since a week a go i don't like this day,because no Sohye at home.

I eagerly want to go the cafe but i cant. I cant be that eager.

phone where's phone? I scan the whole house. There. Yes. At the kitchen counter.

Quickly scrolling the phone book.

Doyeonie~~

 

After two rings, i  heared a cheerful anyeong at the end of line.

Aigoo this girl.

" Oppa wae? Did u make Sohye confuse again?"

" No no. I just want to ask, is sveryone okay at home?" She chuckled.

" Of course okay, if not, Sohye unnie would be telling you right. Now tell me why are u calling me? Surely something is troubling you?"

Nod.

" Doyeon ah, what kind of thing that your unnie like?"

I heard another laugh from the end of line. It seem merrier than ever.

" Chungha noona here, aigoo, uri Mingyu in trouble is it? She loves penguin . A lot."

" That's it oppar. Penguin. If it comes to food, she likes everything. Just feed her a lot."

" Nae. Thankyou busan deul."

 

Penguin> Where to find penguin?

Wait> Google yes.

Pororo house?

Aigoo is no that too childish for us.

Seoul zoo?

That sounds nice.

 

KIM SOHYE POV

A family of four just left the cafe. They looked so happy that Im happy too.

My shift is about to be over, i can already see the new part timer coming thru the door.

Kim Nayeong.

She greets me and went to kitchen immediately.

Surely not a friendly style? Sokay.

I put down the apron on the counter and sip the ice coffee left while sitting on the kitchen counter.

" Sohye ah alreayd going back? It's snowing outside so, keep warm. Im going first." Baek oppar already dissapared within seconds. I went to the locker room and put the apron and the tag in my locker, ah luckily i have brought thick jacket this morning.

But still house is not that far.

" Take care Sohye ah." I smiled. I thought she doesnt care. But she did actually even when her expression dont look like that. I wave at her.

" Thank you unnie. I will be going first." I went outside to see a familiar face holding an umbrella while hugging himself.

"Why are u so late, im freezing!!!!!!" Uri nampyeong. I run to him and take his hand.

" Aigooo i don't ask you for this., but thanks.LEts go."

We basically running to the next building.

Good all is goood.

 

This is weird. The atmosphere is weird. We're sitting next to each other, with no inch left. Basically shoulder to shoulder. Because he said, he's too cold.

He even prepared hot choco when we arrived at home earlier.

Since when Kim Mingyu is this sweet hearted.

I doubt my eyes.

But Scarlet Heart is playing, and my heart is bawling.

Dem why eeveryone have to die in this drama seriously?

Sobs. Tears fall down without i notice. And a hand wipe all of it. 

I turned next to me, and see Kim Mingyu smiling all over again while patting my hair.

" Aigoo dont be that sad sweet heart, it just a drama."

" But it's too cruel, while like everyone i like in this drama died. Even Eun. My Eun."

" Your Eun sweetheart?" I can hear him so closed. Like frickin close because i feel the heat at my ears.

" Wait." I face him as the tv still singing the ending song of the drama.

" Since when we decide on this sweetheart thing?" He smile again and now i see nothing. butmy face is like one cm away from his. His nose hit mine.And he steal a kiss again.

" Since today." He mumbled in between the kisses.

Im awed

Im speechless.

And i'm even responding the kiss to hurm.

 

KIM MINGYU's POV

Lipsu.

It was a long innocent sweet kiss until something hit me hard.

Stop before you cant even control your hormones.

I stopped.

She kinda left speechless. And stand up and went to the bathroom.

Did she hate this?

I mean did she didnt like me like i do?

 

Without even knowing, we already lying in the bed. Because yes bed time.

Both still awake.

She mumbling something.

" yes?"

" Can you switch off the lamp? because yes, it's too bright."

okay. Usually i will switched it off when she already asleep. But not tonight.

We are both wide awake.

" Okay oppar?"

" yes? Are not u going to sleep?

"Yes, But i need to confirm on something." I can see her blushing even in dark.

" Why sweetheart?"

" Because it's nice."

" Okay then."

" But you need to decide on something too?"

" Wae? oppa is a pet name too."

" But you have oppars a lot already."

" it's not the same tho."

" But still." I caugh her hand.

" Let me think first, goodnight."

 

KIM SOHYE's POV

 

It's Monday. No one likes monday tho.

We wakes up late and it's almost seven already. But i have to wait, because my workplace is like just 5 minutes away so no excuse to go the bathroom earlier.

So i went to the kitchen and prepare coffee yes coffee. Because it's monday.

I was about to find something to eat in the small fridge when i heared a voice.

" You're not showering? It's almost 7.30." Oh god i just ran and take my towel and ran again to the bathroom.

" Sweetheart be careful, the floor gonna break soon if u keep doing that."

I can heared a Kim Mingyu laughing as i closed the door.

This gonna be a long day of teasing.

 

I went of bathroom to find out no one home anymore. Too bad i had stomache and stay longer than usual.

It's almost 8, and i have plenty half hour to get ready.

shirt. yes.

jeans. yes.

Winter coat. Umbrella.

What else? bag yes.

Coffee? yes so i run downstairs to see only a cup of coffee left. he drank it.

And left a note beside.

" Thanks for the coffee sweetheart. Kisses double for tmrrow. xoxo"

Double? What?

Im blushing.