this not and end but an and.

it's you?

Months passed.

Kim Mingyu and Kim Sohye found their happiness, in a relationship called marriage.

They still learning by days on each other.

They fought on small things and make up.

The fight and kiss back into a more beautiful meets.

 

It's the exact six months since they got married.

It was a rainy day. Rainy Sunday.

A heavy one. The weather forecast say otherwise so Sohye didnt even brought umbrella to the cafe.

She sighs as she looks outside the building.

Being wet won't hurt, it just minutes away from home. She looks around as the cafe looks more packed than  usual. Rainy days bring much more customers to the cafe Byun Manager said. He's right. People want warm coffee to comfort them in this cold day.

As she attend the latest customer, she feel something is not right. she called Nayeong to replace her at counter since her shift is ending soon in few minutes, and her head spinning like hell.

Everytime was fine, until she heard Park Manager called her name, and that was the last thing she heard.

 

For Kim Mingyu, being home alone, on Sunday is usual things. After six months being married. Waiting for his wife to be back exact after 6 pm is routines on Sunday. And it's Raining. and He knew she didnt brought umbrella, so he decided to go to the cafe to fetch her.

But a call come earlier, before he even got ready to go out.

" Mingyu, Sohye fainted. She's already on the way to the nearby hospital now. I'm with her. Come faster."

Never did he knew, rain brought a new meaning. He ran, ran fastes than he could even. he couldnt bother to take a lift, so he went basement parking using emergency stairs, skipping stairs, as fast as possible.

Dem. Rain and traffic never be on his side.

He arrived after barely 15 minutes. Anxious.

There he saw Manager Park waving at him, anxiously. He didnt know how to interprete his face expression.

restless.

" Where she is? How?" He finally sighed and Manager Park patted his shoulder.

" She's okay. I bet she just tired. Let her rest for a while. Im getting coffees. You wait here." Manager Park left him staring at his lovely wife.

The poor fainted body, looks so faint, the lips, mouth eyes, looks so powerless. Without him trying, tears running down his cheeks.

Why i feel so sad like this?

Is this what people call love and longing feelings?

He questioned himself.

 

God has plans. it was planned beautifully.

whether life or death. It was all in his plan.

And people called it fate and destiny.

 

Kim Sohye waked up to see his lovely husband, to be exact his messy husband-has become, holding tightly to her hands, she smiled.

"Oppa." She said as he stirred in his sleep, end up waking up because of a voice.

" Sohye ah, are u feeling well?" Another voice registered in her mind. Manager Byun and Park smiling above her. She smiled again.

" Hye?" Last voice, her husband. 

'Yes im here, no worries." She waved both of her hands.

 

The man in white coat left them with speechless face.

" Are we hearing the right thing?"

" Oh god, that was a quite suprise is it?" Both Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun left with smile.

With a congrats shout when they almost left the door.

" Baby? Did he say baby?" Sohye feels like she gonna faint all over again.

" Yes baby."

 

 KIM SOHYE"S POV

It feels surreal.

The baby bump feels surreal everytime i touched it.

Sejong unnie send me some carbonara sauce early in the morning, and here i am savouring it like my last meal of the day.

It has been 8 months. and the baby that we call Star, kicking a lot today.

surely naughty. As naughty as his auntie Doyeon which now singing in the shower room.

Doyeon is sure great. After finishing her exam, she decided himself to come over to take care of me, because,

1) Im almost due

2) She doesn't have anything to do

3) Our house now has plenty of rooms for people to visit.

 

Yes, we apparently, moved house after the pregnacy news blows. My in laws, granted us a landed house. Actually a mansion, which i dont know how to manage.

It's too big that i feel like inviting the whole family here later. If times allows.

 

" Unnie, i'm going to bed first. Don't stay up because oppa would be mad if he knows."

Doyeon kiss my cheeks and head to the said room.

Leaving me at the main bedroom. Alone.

The room is perfect, with the most comfiest bed, and sofa to lay onto. A nice view to look into if we slide the door to the balcony. but i feel so lonely.

Until a call comes in.

" Sweetheart. I miss you." The voice on the end of the lines feels weaker than herself.

" me too." I can be crying right now. I sighed as i put the phone away from my face for seconds.

" Im sorry that i left on this crucial moment, i will  be back after i finished things asap. Ily."

 

It's winter again. 

First snow.

I didnt expect anyone today.

But when i opened the door, the smile broadened automatically.

I run to hug him.

 

KIM MINGYU"S POV

If people asked again what's life means to him?

It's Sohye.

And the baby.

 

Writer's POV

 

He feels like the burden have been lifted away as soon as she the pregnant lady run towards him.

They hugged like they have not meet each other for years.

" I miss you i love ypu' rants as kisses meet.

Warm as the winter keep snowing outside.

" Get a room guys. It's freezing at the door."

A voice made them realized, how cold is it at the moment.

They all burst into laugh.

" Aigoo a way to ruin a moment agasshi." Mingyu said as he patted his wife and they walked inside as he closed the door.

Doyeon comes again from kitchen with few cups of tea.

" On my courtesy as your tenant, come have your tea, home owners." Doyeon laughs as we three take sits and talked on how bad it was to not him around, for few days.

 

 

 

KIM MINGYU's POV

I learned a lot from a Kim Sohye.

She definitely not the most brilliant lady on earth, but she captured my heart in just seconds. She made u curious and dragged you into her world before u even realized it.

She's brilliant at making me realize that im capable at love and loving back the person that loves me.

That, i thanked mom and dad for the drastic measur to get me married.

It feels ridicolous sometimes, to decide to married someone you barely knows,

i know not everyone end up in happy ending like i am, but im grateful im in one of those happy moments of the earth.

 

either it's Penguin or pororo, she loves it all.

I bet our kid will do the same too.

Her sleeping figure made her looks like the most innocent kid that i ever know.

She stirs in her sleep making me smile again.

" Oppa."

I nod. Wae?

" Is it going to last? Im afraid?" She asked again. The same old question.

She has this habit of insecurity questions comes and bomb with that.

I move closer to her, putting my right hand on her waist, pushing her closer to my face. 

I pecked her forehead.

" this not going to end. Im going to work to make it an and okay?" she smiles as she moves closer to kiss the corner of my mouth.

" We will work hard. for us, for Star.'

 

The snow falls again.

 

 

p.s : Im bad at writing fluff or whatever, thanks for reading lovelies! im so sad this ending very soon. But thanks for staying.

 

hope i get a real job soon tho. Im dying haha