Busan, here we go beaches!

it's you?

Kim Sohye's

 

My heart goes duguen dugeun everytime he says sweetheart.

Is this love that i want?

Is it this dream of mine ?

Idk how i should feel.

 

" Sweet heart, the KTX is coming in 30 seconds. Grab your luggage." I startled as i grab the luggage nearby. And looked around. Okay so many people around the Seoul Station, of course tomorrow is weekend btw. And i already got an off day for Sunday, this gonna be  a great escape.

 There the KTX we're talking about. There.

There are few times im using this train like whener i want to Yeonjung or Mina. Or visiting my unnie, Sejong the fierce unnie. Haha

" sweetheart stop daydreaming. The train wont wait for daydreamers." The voice again interrupting my thoughts. I look to the front to see i already walking next to him in to the train.

We sat side by side. As expected.

" why do keep having thoughts lately huh?" he said while pinching my cheeks. My fats. I just ignored him and looked outside. This is going to be a long journey with Kim Mingyu beside me, I cant even sit comfortably.

He laughed.

" Sweetheart calm down. Im not eating you. Not now." He whispered. Shivers down my body. YAAAAAAAA. I kicked his foot and he yelped. Serve you for getting on my never.

 

To be honest, after the Eun kiss situation, he never stops. Instead of pecks on forehead, i get on lips every single day before he's going to work.

Is not that i hate it, but im confuse. He never say anything like i like you, but he kiss me. whats that even mean to him.

Im so confused right now until i heard a soft snore, and my shoulder getting more tense and heavier, because the rest a head of Kim Mingyu the chaebol.

He looks so calm and handsome when he's asleep, but once he wake up, he tease people more than ever.

I like this face, this eyes, this lips. My fingers stop at his lips. Softy.

 

Kim Mingyu's POV

I dont even sleep. My hormones wont let me.

How do i even explain this?

Sitting this close beside Kim Sohye is good. But resting on her shoulder is more than good.

But i need reasons to do so, so i deciced to put on act of sleeping but something is bothering me now,

her fingers are laying on my face., Practically tracing my face. I have to supressed the urge to laugh right now. Until.Lips.

I opened my eyes slowly to see her shocked face.

Caught right handed sweetheart.

" Are u done appreciating my features or you want to stare some more baby?"

She put her hands on her face while chanting. Mad,Mad, Michiiiiii.

I take her hands to mine and she she's turning red.

" Putting on extra blush baby?"

She's still closing her eyes until i whispered. " Open your eyes or im kissing you this instant."

She opens her eyes scanning around to see everyone is sleeping and decide to hit my chest again.

" Oppa jaebal."

I end up laughing but of course not loudly.

 

 It's almost midnight that we arrived at Busan Station, and there, my lovely in laws already there at the station.

Sohye ran right away even putting the luggage on my hand, to hug her parents, i just walked to them.

" Anyeonhaseyo omonim, abonim. How are you?" I hugged my father in law, and then my mother in law.

" All is good son. She must be bothering you a lot right? This daughter of mine." My in law said as Sohye made a pout at us.

" What i say about pouting sweetheart?" All of us laugh by my words, but my wife hit me again.

" Ommma leggo." 

She already left with her mom and left me her father.

" Is she doing okay in Seoul? She never left that far before that. I mean for a long time." I see concern in her father's eyes. I hold his hand.

" Everything is okay. She's lovely that i can even say no to anything."

" Aigoo looks like uri Kim Min seobang fall hard. Im glad."

" ne abonim. Pls pray for our happiness."

 

KIM SOHYE's POV

My room. Yes my room i miss you. I ran around the room to kiss all the penguin that i left behind.

" Ommaaaa misss you much." I hugged the biggest penguin given by Chungha unnie. I miss this place a lot. Nothing change to. The bed still right there. The small table still there next to the window. It;s freezing outside, if not, i would open it to allow the breeze of the beach to come in.

I stare at all the books i ever read. Now im in Seoul, i rmmber only having two books only because space.

My poor laptop that i left behind because too much luggage wont do. i will retrieve you back today. 

" uhurm still daydreaming?" A familiar voice behind me make me stop from touching all the things on my table.

" oppa why are you here?" Argh. He laughed.

"Im your husband, of course i will be in your room, not somewhere else."

" i can see a lot of Penguins." He looked around.

" Why u dont bring one to our house?" He asked as he sit on the bed.

" Can i?" Making puppy eyes, of course, can we even brought all these.

"I told ya. Everything for my sweetheart." He lay down on the bed.

" THis is comfortable i can see why are u missing home so much, come, it's almost one already.'

Idk whats come to my mind but i just to my bed, he's laying closer to the wall and there i am, next to him in this small bed.

" oppa i can just take blanket from the store, because the bed is for one actually and this is too" I want to get up and ran, but his hand caught my waist earlier than my thoughts.

" stay." His face was like so close, our nose touched again.

Grrr i dont see this coming.

" I like this small bed and you in it." He whispers as his lips crashed mine. Slowly. Terrific. But slow. But surely.

" Orange." he said in between the kisses. i eat orange on the train before. is that obvious?

again. Again. 

 

Kim Chungha's POV

 

It's saturday. And i dont have classes to teach today and apparently my baby sister is back so im excited to see her. Idk what was into my mind but i just opened her bedroom door without remembering she's not alone.

Gulp.

There's my baby sister legs tangling with her husband leg. He surely looks calm and she did too.

Did they sleep like this everyday?

terrific.

Even me myself never sleep with Jinwoo oppa like this.

I hit my head argh what im doing.

" Unnie what are u doing at sohye unnie'ss room?" I quickly went out but you know this Kim Doyeon kid has long legs, so surely she;s faster, she managed to take a look and hold the door before i shut it.

" omona, that's so sweeeeet of them i know they would be perfect of each other i know it." i hit doyeon playfully.

" Aigoo this kid shut the door, they will wake up at this rate baby." Merong. Doyeon does merong and slowly shut the door.

" Aigoo unnie, dont worry Jinwoo oppar will be back next month and you can cuddle with him later. Aigoooo." She patted my hair and run away to kitchen.

I miss that damn sweetheart of mine.

 

Kim Mingyu's POV

i heard some noises from outside, slowly open my eyes, and see my sisters in law are bickering.

Such a lively saturday.

I waked up to them before they even know it. Doyeon shut the door and im feeling sleepy again.

Now i have my time to stare at this beautiful wife of mine. That lips. i kiss her lightly.

But she's still in her dream i guess. 

I can hear the sea breeze, i guess it's a very chilly winter here, by beach i mean.

I try hard to wake up the princess, but our legs are basically tangling.

There.

" oppa? Morning already?" She barely opened her eyes, and i nodded.

" Argh i need to prepare breakfast." I hold her hand to stop her from standing up.

" sweetheart. dont run okay. Slowly." I can see her blushing face as she walks away and find a towel from the cabinet.