HWIYOUNG- GUILTY PLEASURES

KPOP S "VARIOUS IDOLS" EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GROUP: SF9

MEMBER: HWIYOUNG

WORD COUNT: 2.1K

 

It was cold, the winter air was angry, you had been waiting forever now for it to pass. It was windy, dull, cloudy, and snow had fell to the ground from last nights storm. Today was calm and collected, but it was still cold so it didn’t mean much.

You hadn’t known why you agreed on seeing Hwiyoung but you did. You wanted to completely cut him off by now. It wasn’t right that night. What you guys did wasn’t accepted. It was downright wrong and you knew it. Plus you had a boyfriend and you’d like it to stay that way.

Hopefully.  

You were waiting for him in the cold by the Han River and you decided it would have been best if you just had met somewhere warm like in a café. But then you really thought about it and it made more sense to do so, because if you wanted you could leave right away rather than trying to run out without paying.  

You had blew in the cold wind and you pulled your hood on to protect yourself from the chilling air.  

There he was his blond hair blowing in the wind. His hands in the pockets of his winter attire and his lips pressed into a line.  

You stood there staring your heart beating fast but then you felt the need to look away. It was too much, he was all too much for you, and you were afraid you knew that you needed to nip whatever it was in the bud before things got a little to craze.

You tried to breath tried to pep-talk yourself all in a moments time but then he was standing there towering over you waiting for you to say something like you were the one who asked him here and not the other way around.

Still you didn’t say anything. What were you supposed to say? You had a crack in your throat and your voice felt broken. How could you initiate anything like that. When you were torn and picked apart piece by piece. What did he want from you.

Hwiyoung cleared his threat and he found it hard as well to say something to you he had all the questions and the answers to questions and stammers that you might say but they seemed to be all forgotten. You left him completely blank

He wanted to talk about what happened but he just didn’t know how to start.

“I-“ hwiyoung started but then he shut his mouth. You stared up at him feeling the same. Scared and unimaginative. You couldn’t fathom saying anything.

He came closer to you and you didn’t move what he did next was what you didn’t want to happen.

He leaned down to kiss you and you didn’t back away instead you followed back mimicking his every move and touch. This had took a turn for the worse. Your words muffled by wet cold kisses in the cold winter air.  

He grabbed you to him and the world got a little less colder. A little less dull.  

And it left you thinking what would Jae Yoon do if he saw you right now. But still guilty as ever you still didn’t pull away. You were bad and selfish. Your pretty mouthed boyfriend was probably thinking about you right now but here you were locking with the lips of Hwiyoung his best friend and not his

You couldn’t imagine him finding out his pretty mouth that was surrounded by dimples frowing and his dimples disappearing with it.  

It was going to be one hell of a sight to see if two best friends go at it over a girl who should even matter when she cheated. Cheaters weren’t something to fight over for. And best friends were supposed to be for life.

But still here you were, there on the Han River, kissing Hwiyoung in the cold winter air. And if cold couldn’t  exactly kill you. That cold heart of yours would.  

And you’d die, it weighing on your shoulders. The guilt the agony. But you didn’t care right now. All you cared about was Hwiyoung’s lips on yours.

Hwiyoung homwrecking everything you and Jaeyoon ever built into nothing. Hwiyoungs and jayoons friends ship going along with it.

And it just goes to show that you weren’t the only one at fault here, so was Hwiyoung he was alluring and he lured you in. He was y, quiet, and mysterious and that was the complete opposite of your upbeat EXTRA boyfriend. It still didn’t give you a reason to cheat on him but it was the lack of presence that got you.

Hwiyoung aggressively pushed you against the railing the winter Han River moving under the sheet of ice it had developed over the winter.  

He could p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter