| BANG YOUNGGUK

KPOP S "VARIOUS IDOLS" EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG YOUNG GUK

 

SONG JIEUN "GOING CRAZY" THEME

 

LISTEN TO SONG JIEUN GOING CRAZY WHILE READING

 

In the beginning..

 

You looked over at him again and he caught you. You turned around and squeezed your eyes shut then you scolded you self for even looking back there in the first place. You tried to concentrate on you work to save the embarrassment and you then decided that you were to get the hell out the class room to avoid further embarrassment when the bell rang.

 

The time ticking down for class let out was killing you softly; making you avoided looking back at all cost. But then the teacher wanted to make things worse by..

 

"_______ _______, would you be kind and pas back the graded papers before the bell rings. That moment you wish you had powers to transport anywhere but here. More like to another country.

 

Sadly making matters worse you found yourself avoiding bang yong guk paper s as much as possible by putting it the back every time. For the people that weren't here you shoved his paper in-between them and told the teacher that that was all there was here and that the absent were the only one left.

 

Going back to your seat.

 

"__________, bang yong guk is here." She said waving the paper at you. You mentally punched yourself in the face at not getting it over with in the first place. Biting your lip you made it backup towards the front of the class room.

 

Grabbing it, the bell rang. And the students poured out all except for

 

BANG YONG GUK..

 

Now you really scolded yourself because if you had given him the paper earlier than he would of poured out with the others. Making your way towards his desk you found you hand shaking as he gave you that bad boy look. You shakily gave him the paper and he replied with a "thank you." Inside you fan girdled at that deep voice. You turned around to get your stuff at your desk but a hand grabbed your wrist.

 

"Want to hang out?"

 

3 months later...

 

Since then you two had been inseparable to the point you guys started to fall for another.

 

"yah." He looked at you. You guys just finished a fun day and you had got some ice cream and now you were taking a walk at the park you walked on Saturdays.

 

"Dae?" you said looking up at the handsome boy you had a crush on.

 

He seemed a little nervous and you knew something was on his mind. Actually the wholeday he had something on his mind.

 

"I..." he hesitated " think I'm in love with you ________" he said at that moment you had gotten a brain freeze and looked like a retard trying to respond.

 

Yong guk chuckled in his deep voice." Gwen cha Na?"

 

Embarrassed you udder out a "dae." And then in response to what he said you said "Huh?"

 

"I said I think I'm in love with you _________" he smiled saying it again.

 

You blushed. "I- I -love you too."

 

Upon hearing those words bang yong guk kissed you. That was your very first kiss.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

That same day you found yourself alone in his room. Your hands couldn't stay off another. Things were heated as he pulled you on top his lap. He pulled your school skirt up reviling your round bottom and your lace underwear he groaned as he felt your in his hands. He pressed you down harder into his and you moaned out.

 

"can we make love?" he groaned in your ear. You nodded yes.

 

He ripped your clothes off and his eyes were like saucers at the view of your beautiful . He unsnapped the bra and you bounced free. It was like a breath of fresh air for them and your became hard at the new climate.

 

The handsome bang yong guk was waiting for this moment with you since forever.

 

And this was going to be your first time ever.

 

He ripped the remaining clothing on you leaving you on the bed.

 

Without any hesitation, he left no time to shove it in you and the feeling felt electric. Gasping for air you thought that this was the most amazing feeling you ever felt.

 

"Are you ok?" he said concerned.

 

Shaking your head yes yong guk took that as a green light.

 

As he pounded you he kissed your forehead. Whispering sweet things in your ear. And from then on you guys banged lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter