| MARK TUAN

KPOP S "VARIOUS IDOLS" EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson was all over you that day. Not ually, but just in a Jackson way. He kept making you laugh, bothering you, and talking about the other members to you.

 

Mark on the other hand was so jealous at this. He couldn't take it. His insides were twisting and turning at the sight of you two.

 

Jackson was a loud handsome funny guy and that was his biggest asset: making girls laugh.

 

Mark didn't have that he was shy and quiet. He didn't talk much. He wasn't funny and he hated attention on him. So how could he compete again the Jackson Wang?

 

You were laughing at Jackson. He was so funny and you didn't know why or how it was even possible for a human to be this funny.

 

"OK so why is Youngjae doing that? He is such a follower, don't you know? He thinks it's cute. It's not cute girl." he said talking to you like a girl.

 

You look over at Youngjae with JR and JB, well-being Youngjae: which was an absolute mess.

 

"Look at him such an ugly one." Jackson joked. "I can't stand him." he continued. "Isn't that how you girls talk?" he said now in his regular voice.

 

You tried to would you hand over your mouth without looking like a retarded, but you couldn't help it. It just wasn't possible. It wasn't possible with Jackson. He was just way too funny.

 

at this point your face became red and your cheeks hurt.

 

"Are you alright? are you going to die?" Jackson asked with a serious face which made you laugh at him more.

 

You started hitting him on the shoulder.

 

"Ow ow. " he said laughing. "What have I done?" he said playing still.

 

"Jackson St..." you tried to get out. But only started laughing at him some more.

 

Mark continues to watch from a far. Jealousy still rising. You happened to make eye contact with him from across the room. He was getting his makeup done because they we about to get on stage. He quickly looked away annoyed.

 

Your heart jerked at his coldness. What was wrong?

 

After the unnie got done with his makeup, you found yourself going over there. He played on his phone as if he didn't know you were there. But he clearly knew you were.

 

"Oppa Wae geurdae?" you asked him what was wrong.

 

"Nothing" he said in English."

 

"Then why are you sad looking." you said the same in English.

 

Finally looking up from his phone he looked you straight in the eyes. "I don't know but I'm not sad."

 

"Oh." you had no Choice but to say.

 

"Okay got 7 five minutes!" a stage manager said.

 

"Well I got to go." he said getting up. You grabbed his hand and mark heart started being fast.

 

He quickly snatched it away.

 

You felt your eyes water up.

 

You watched him walk away.

 

What did you do?

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

Back at the dorm you were by yourself. You decided to let them have their day to them self after you heard they had their first win for A. so the boys would be out for a while.

 

Your dorm was above theirs but you had a key. You didn't know why you were here but you were.

 

You walked around seeing pictures of them everywhere in their dorms. They were big stars now. you had been with them since day one. And you were so proud of them at this point. They were like the honest band in Korea.

 

Going towards the rooms you stopped in fruit of Jackson's and marks. Twisting the nob you went in. this was the first time being in their room without one of them. You went to marks side of the room to be noisy. He had pictures on his desk from his family back home in America. then you see a journal. Forgetting about his privacy you opened it without thought.

 

Before looking at it properly you scanned the words to see if any words in particular popped off the page, and they did. Your name. Before you could read it to see why....

 

"What are you doing." and the book was snatched out your hand.

 

Mark stood there anger at you for being in his stuff without his permission.

 

"Oppa..." you lost your next words.

 

"I said what are you doing. "His voice was stern and scary and it made you want to cry. Your eyes started to water.

 

"I was just looking."

 

"Did you ask permission to view someone's privet things or do you just think you're something special and it is okay."

 

Ouch. That one hurt. And tears came rolling down your eyes. Marks face relaxed and he became guilty for marking you cry.

 

Dropping the journal, he grabbed you in a hug.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter