JUNG LEO

KPOP S "VARIOUS IDOLS" EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was mad.

He was angry.

But when was he not.

He had that annoyed face he would get when N was getting on his nerves.

He was mad because Ken had touched you the wrong way. But it was an accident none the less. But being Leo he noticed anything and everything. And he wouldn't ever voice out his reasoning . He would just be angry and keep it in.

Now you were on the high way it was dark and you both on the way home. He had the wheel gripped tightly and a stone hard face.  He wouldnt look at you. Talk to you. Acknowledge you. He was just so upset. He hated think that one of s would get to touch you the way he did.

Leo had gone outside for a moment and caught you in Ken's embrace. All the members where saying if you weren't with Leo you and Ken would look good together, Ken had laughed and went along with the idea and put his hand on your waste and pulled you into him. He kissed your cheek and accident out of embarrassment his hand slip of your waste to you . But he quickly took it away and apologize. 

But Leo had seen the whole thing and he did not take it as lightly as a joke. He was mad. Pissed. The lion was out his cage. You had to reassure him that it was a joke and not to punch Ken for touching you affectionately.

"Yah Jung Taekwoon, talk to me! Stop shutting me out!" You yelled at his silence. He still, ignored you and you fumed. So you touched him. Again No response. So you hit him. He glared at you. And if you were just an average person you would of been scared but you were used to this lash out Leo seemed to have. After all you always would tame the lion. Wink wink.

"Jung Taekwoon me and Ken have absolutely nothing going on why don't you believe me?!" You said. He ignored you again. So you just gave up and just let him drive you sadly home. You so didn't want him to lash out and Maybe cause a wreck. 

When you got home Leo quickly got out leaving you in the car. You sighed in desperation. You were gonna have to get him to give in to this. And you were gonna use something that would make him weak. Your body.

You got out to follow him in the house. All the lights were still off and you assumed he went to go pout in bed. You slowly locked the door and made your way upstairs. You slowly opened the door to find him under the covers. You smiled you loved his attitude it made you want to his brains out every time.

"Babe." You slyly said. He didn't budge. You quietly went over to him and sat next to him. You tried pulling the blanket from his face but he held it secure. 

You laid next to him and grabbed him in an embrace and he childishly tried to get out. You giggled. So cute. Jung Leo you are so cute.

You finally managed to pulled the blanket down to look at his face. He looked up at you angry. You smiled. You loved him so much. "Babe don't you give me that angry face, I love you." He stuck out his bottom lip and groaned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter