| GDRAGON

KPOP S "VARIOUS IDOLS" EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know you need to stop being so Innocent. Its ing disgusting." Gdragon scoffed. He was either drunk or he was high, Or all of the above. And you really didn't really appreciate his actions. He was always more of an when he was under the influence. One of the unattractive traits although his face made up for it. "you know you really should learn self-respect." You spat. He looked at you and busted out laughing. Such a cocky one he was. He always thought about himself rather than others. Always ing the next one and dumping that one for the next. And what was he getting at? For him to take your innocence? No way!

 

"what have I offended you?" he tried to get himself together." I may need to learn self-respect but you need to learn how to be thick skinned. Your sensitivity is rather unattractive." You about smacked him. you tried to bit your tongue but you found you just couldn't dealing with this monster Gdragon aka Kwon Jiyong was impossible. He was just rather. Impossible.

 

" you Kwon Jiyong! You think you're the best thing ever, just because everyone likes you and wants to drop their for you doesn't mean I do! You the last guy I would sleep with even if you were the last man on earth I would rather die than reproduce with you!" you yelled.

 

Standing in front of him on the balcony of the party inside people looked towards you because of your outburst. he gave you an angry look and slammed his beer down to shut the balcony doors. then he roughly grabbed you and pushed you against them.

 

"you better learn how to respect me." He growled. Why he wasn't respectful he was an cocky who you couldn't stand. " why should I respect you! you don't even respect others!" he looked in your eyes high and intoxicated. "because I'm g g g baby baby GD g-" you smack the out of him. immediately he became furious. "neo michoseo?!"he yelled in your face.

 

He grabbed your arm and opened the doors leading you through the party passing his YG friends and Nuthang crew. Kiko looked at you and his hand on yours. To her It might have looked really bad. As if he was talking you home for the night but his grip hurt and well.... you didn't know what was to happen next. Everything was unpredictable with a drunk Gdragon. He was angry and aggressive when high and you could be in remote danger.

 

"as you go outside the hotel suit you found him pushing you up against the wall. “so, do you think your better than me because your all cute and Innocent while I sleep around and get high?" he laughed an evil laugh. You'll be just like them. Once you give it up you'll be just as ty." He smirks. "how do I know because that's how they all are." He looked at you straight in the eyes. Again, you went to smack him tears coming out your eyes. But he caught it and threw it away roughly. “don’t touch what you can’t handle." How could he say such things? "go ahead and cry, sensitive ."

 

That was your last straw you started kicking and hitting him. hitting his chest over and over. Pressing his lower body against yours and trying to grab your arms he was restraining you. and when you were trapped between him and the wall you gave up. And just cried. And when he realized you wouldn't do anymore he let go.

 

"see, you can’t Handel this, why do you hang around here?" he was right why do you hang around here. This entertainment businesses weren’t what you had imagined it to be. It was dark and you got cold shoulders everywhere yo went. The Nuthang crew wasn't excepting you like you though. Yo weren't their material. And although you were training in YG you seemed t not fit in as well as the other trainees.

 

"I don't know." And that was true you didn't know. “is it perhaps me?" he whispered in your eyes seductively. he was so close to you his body exactly on yours. He was hard. you could feel it poking you. “just say it ________-ah" he said kissing your neck.

 

Was it him? Did you not want to leave because you wouldn't be able to see him anymore? Were yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter