| JEON JUNGKOOK

KPOP S "VARIOUS IDOLS" EDITION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was the type to take home to father. He was sweet. Good looking and just amazing.  But you would never Guess what he was hiding. "I'm an addic. " he breathed in your ear. This was the first time you were so close ually. You could feel how hard he was behind your back as he sqeezed you tightly.

You were standing in the main room of the launch party for his groups new album. War of hormone was playing in the background. Ironic.

"Jungkook..ah..." you said not knowing what to say to his confession. "Mian." Was his next words. But why why was he apologizing? " I bet your wondering why I'm apologizing?" He paused before he continued. "Well I always though I couldnt be loved because of it. And now that I have you I think it's salt to say you won't run." He whisperd. 
Before you could reply jhope interrupted. " yah, what are you two love birds doing?!" Gosh he was so loud. And eh...was he drunk. You looked at him closely. Of course he was.

Grandmother jin came to the rescue. "Leave me alone. Ka ja." He said pulling him away from you two you could continued. Grabbing your hand he lead you away from everyone.  You were now out side the revenue and he looked at you with pleading eyes. Guess he thought you would leave him.

Boys are ually creatures you thought. Why deprive them of what they crave you thought. Although most girls would turn away or think you were insane for accepting his ual desires you embraced them.  You loved Jungkook,  and finding this out didn't make you you not love him any less.

Although you had had before ever in your life. You were glad to give Jungkook everything he ever wanted. "Jungkook, I'm not mad or anything. So you can stop looking at me like that,"you said. He looked down.  He felt ashamed. "I hate it. All I can think about is when I will have with you." He amited. "Honestly,  my past girlfriends gave me it daily." He looked at you to see your reaction. But you didn't give one so he continued. " and that's why they left. They thought that I thought of them as ual objects Instead of someone I loved. Which was true but I never admited it. But when I met you my whole perspective changed. I've been without for six months now and it's all because I love you enough to Wait." He grabbed your face in his hands. "If you wanna leave me now that I've told you feel free I don't want to burden you." he kissed you forehead and stepped back out your way.

He was such an idiot. Those girls were even more of idiots. Who would leave jeon Jungkook. was natrual. It was went to be played with but it was natrual. And it was y to you at the thought Of fulfilling his needs. It was more than y actully. It was a turn on.

"Jeon Jungkook! You pabo, why would I leave you?!" He looked surprised by your out burst. "I love you and if you need me in that way I'll give it to you." You yelled.

"Yah! Shhhhh. " he said getting embarrassed. He covers your mouth trying to keep you quiet. Awl he was so cute. So embarrassed. You laughed when he let you go. "I love you."

***
So what are you guys going to do after the party? All bangtan was around you and they were asking you and Jungkook what was up for the rest of the night. "Well we probley are going to watch a movie and I'll take her back home." He stated. Rap Mon rolled his eyes. "Have you guys ed yet." Jhope busted out. All the boys started yelling at him for invasion of privacy. "Yah hopie why do you have to do these things when you drunk! "Jimin said yelling at him." No I want to know you know how Jungkook is! now he seems so uptight. He doesn't even talk to me about girls anymore." hopie continued. Rap Mon took this time to take the wine out of his hands and lead him away. bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter