Walking on Different Paths

At The Same Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5th of December 2016

2:13PM, Monday

NCT Dorm

 

“Aye, what a lame greeting hyung! You should’ve told her your name that moment.” Jaehyun was kinda pissed off listening to Taeyong’s story of her fourth grade crush. That has been the hot topic nowadays inside NCT dorms whenever the maknae liners are in school.

 

“How would I? She ran away.” Taeyong defended.

 

“Because you scared the hell outta her.” Jaehyun hissed.

 

“Why are you so affected, Jay?” Ten asked him in full English.

 

“Nah. Not that I’m affected but, it should’ve been a better story if from the start it started way nicer than that.” Jaehyun reasoned out.

 

“What happened has happened. Let it be. Anyway, manager hyung’s calling. We’ll continue that lovey-dovey story of TY later. We need to be at the studio by 2:30~” Taeil managed to give a smirk before he sees s scurry through the door.

     

5th of December 2016

2:45PM, Monday

Blackpink Dorm

 

“Why did you run that time?” Chaeyoung said in English as she puts her glass of juice on the round table to carefully listen to Jennie’s story. She’s been too curious about the first childhood crush of Jennie and why did it never lasted like the ones she sees in the movies.

 

“I don’t know. But there’s something in his eyes that seems so scary. I still can remember how dark his eyes that time. Dark but solemn.” Jennie responded with a look of pity. She took a sip of her mug of choco.

 

“You should’ve not run though. It could’ve been a different story if you nicely greeted him or something. Anyway, what happened after that encounter?” Chaeyoung cooed to Jennie.

 

“Actually, after that we--” Jennie’s words were cut when Lisa came in.

 

“Why did you stop eonnie? What are you talking about again? Is that about the guy?” Lisa pouted as she take a seat next to Chaeyoung.

 

“Hey- hey. Manager eonnie told us to prepare. YG sajangnim wants us in his office for a talk.” Jisoo interrupted.

 

“Okay, eonnie~” the three girls said in unison.

 

 

 

1st of July 2009

3:39PM, Wednesday

Daljak Cafe

 

“I’m sorry if I called you today. I was really in a hurry, Wonsungi~” Jennie settled on the seat just across Taeyong. She’s late for 30 minutes. She has prepared herself for the great revenge of Taeyong after this. She doesn’t care anyway.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter