As We Get There

At The Same Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Y-ya.” Jennie pushed Taeyong enough to put a space in between them. She tried to catch her breath looking away. Her heart was ready to burst. It was crazily beating and her stomach was churning up and down she wanted to just run somewhere she doesn’t know.

 

“S-sorry.” Taeyong apologized for what he did. He couldn’t take the courage to look at her. “Jennie..” He tried to look at her.

 

“I-I must go. It’s getting late.” Jennie reasoned out after cutting his words. She doesn’t want to hear his apologies. She’s done assuming and all and that it was just too much. “Here..” She handed him the cake calmly. “It’s yours. Happy birthday.” She cleared before standing up. She strode her way away from him.

 

 

 

December 9, 2014

Tuesday

Seoul, South Korea

 

Jennie browses more articles in a website as she tried to update herself in the news and issues about the entertainment world. The world she’s gonna be in is quite messy, no, not quite, it’s really messy. People are expecting too much from you. They’ll see every single mistake you’ll do. They’ll criticize you to the point of not redeeming yourself to be better. They’ll praise to the point of hailing you as Gods and Goddesses. They’ll put you down once you’ll disappoint them. This world she’s gonna step in is risky. Being an idol takes too much courage and mental stability. If you’re not strong enough to take people’s acceptance of you, you’ll not last longer. Hoo.

 

“Recently, SM Rookies’ Taeyong has become a hot topic among Korean netizens for alleged scams he was involved with when he was younger, on a website called Joonggonara, where you can buy and sell second hand items, similar to eBay.”

 

She sighed after reading this unfortunate and mostly hate articles about him. She picked her phone up after exiting the tab on her laptop. It’s such a bad news to read. She’s more concerned of him right now. Articles kept coming from one site to another and it’s unstoppable. The phone rang.

 

“Hello?” The person on the other line greeted.

“Wonsungi…”

“Hm. Jennieya.”

“Are you free? I want to eat ice cream.”

“Hm.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter