Let's Cherish This Love We Got

At The Same Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jennie, I should have told even before you went to New Zealand.” Taeyong faced her fears by telling her about everything. “I like you. I don’t know when did I start liking you but I am sure it’s there when I first met you. You’re my first love. And you’ll always be. I was so coward not to tell you before. But I really like you. Up until now. I tried to stop myself from feeling it because I know we’re friends but Jennie, I just like you.” Taeyong’s words were full of sincerity.

 

“You’re selfish.” Jennie’s words were short.

 

“Hm?” Taeyong was surprised.

 

“I didn’t know you’re this romantic Wonsungi!” Jennie laughed at him.

 

“Jennie?” He was confused.

 

“Pabo, I like you too.” Jennie smiled as he hugged him.

 

 

 

 

April 15, 2016

KBS - Music Bank

 

“Eonni, why are you in a hurry? Oh. Wait.. eonni your mask.” Lisa asked as she hurriedly handed the face mask to Jennie as Jennie scurried through the shoe rack. She’s obviously in a hurry.

 

“I have to see his debut stage.” Jennie answered Lisa after she checked her bag and looked at herself in the mirror once again.

 

“Who--? Taeyong-ssi?” Chaeyoung asked stuffing with some bread after.

“Yes.” Jennie shortly replied.

 

“It’s today?!” The two surprisingly said in unison.

 

“Yes. Can you hand me my shades Lisa, please?” Jennie fixed her hair into a ponytail and was ready to leave.

 

“Here here. Eonnie, can’t we go?” Lisa asked with full of hope after handing Jennie her favorite shades.

 

“Uh. I’m not sure, do you wanna go?” Jennie looked at them and at Jisoo who’s eating in the kitchen counter.

 

“Yeeess!” The two younger members again said in unison. Obviously, excited.

 

“Fine, com’on hurry up. Be sure to put your disguises well, okay? How about you Jisoo eonni?” Jennie nodded with a smile and then turned to ask Jisoo.

 

“I’ll have a CF shooting today, so take care of them, okay?” Jisoo showed a sad face briefly.

 

“Okay eonni. Lisa, Chaeyoung-ah, hurry.” Jennie nodded in response and called out the two younger girls.

 

“Coming~~” They again said in unison.

 

 

The three of them arrived at KBS’ Music Bank’s set and they blend along with the audience. Jennie, wearing a black face mask with her cap on. Chaeyoung, with her red beret hat and her cute rilakumma face mask. And there’s Lisa with her black cap and white mask. They’re actually holding NCT banners to fully support Jennie’s Taeyong.

 

“Wow there are a lot of fans who came to see them eonni.” Lisa said in awe.

 

“Yeah. I wonder where they are right now.” Jennie roamed her eyes around. They’re somehow near the stage so it’s easy to locate Taeyong and the rest of NCT members.

 

“We’ll just stay here along with the crowd eonni.” Chaeyoung said.

 

“Better.” Jennie thumbs up.

 

“Oh they’re coming to the stage.” Lisa pointed NCT who are now preparing for their stage. The crowd starts cheering and shouting. The three of them joined the crowd who raised their banners.

 

“Waaa. They look good.” Chaeyoung stated in full awe.

 

“They must be feeling nervous now.” Lisa waved her banner up high.

 

“I wonder how it will feel like when we’re on that same stage too. Jennie eonni, what do you think?” Chaeyoung asked Jennie who’s way too focused on watching the performance or we’ll say on watching Taeyong.

 

“We’ll see once we’re there.” Jennie simply responded as she smiled after NCT finished their performance. The three of them joined the crowd in clapping their hands. It was expectedly amazing.

 

“It’s an amazing song. And they really did well with their first stage. They don’t look like rookie at all. They look so cool.” Chaeyoung blabbered as they made their way out of the crowd and enter the dressing area. Good thing NCT manager-nim knew Jennie so he let them in.

 

“Their moves are sharp too.” Lisa tried to copied Ten’s dance moves in 7th Sense and somehow succeeded. She laughed at her own quirkiness. “Sorry.”

 

“Eonni, are you going to meet him..them?”  Chaeyoung excitedly asked as she linked arms with Jennie. Lisa did it as well.

 

“Yes. We better meet them to congratulate them, right?” Jennie smiled to both of them.

 

“Leggo!”

 

 

They knocked and entered NCT’s dressing room. And found Jaehyun, Doyoung, Ten, Taeil and Mark having fun with each other.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo sunbaenim~” Jennie greeted them politely which brought everyone to stop what they’re doing. They immediately recognized her and gathered near them.

 

“Lee Taeyong’s Jennie Kim~~~” Mark stated in full English. He loves calling her that way. Jennie chuckled at him.

 

“Oh bad timing. Taeyong went out.” Taeil immediately told Jennie about Taeyong.

 

“Oh, really?” Jennie looked around and found him nowhere inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter