Part 1 : Under The Same Sky

At The Same Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30th of June 2012

Saturday

Seoul, South Korea

“Welcome back to Seoul, Jennie Kim.” Jennie smiled as she stride her way back to the trainees’ dorm. She immediately went to where Chaeyoung is and give her a huge hug. It hasn’t been long since they’ve seen each other since Chaeyoung visited New Zealand but it really felt great for Jennie to be back and see her.

 

“Eonnie~ It’s good you're back! Are you staying for good?” Chaeyoung asked her as they settle on her small sofa.

 

“Nah. I still dunno. Hopefully. Mom still has some trust issues with signing the contract.” Jennie shakes her head.

 

“Oh. She must’ve been really worried about your welfare.” Chaeyoung sighed.

 

“Good thing for you. Your dad’s really supportive.” Jennie smiled to Chae.

 

“Aye. It’s his dream yknow.” Chaeyoung reasoned out cutely. “Eonnie, I have to prepare for my Mandarin class, so I have to leave. You can just rest here if you want.”

 

“Ah, yes. Actually, I have to buy something outside. So, I have to go somewhere too.” Jennie stands up and pats Chae’s shoulder.

 

“Oh sure. Be back before our dorm call, alright?” Chaeyoung reminded her.

 

“Yeah. I will.” Jennie nodded.

 

 

Jennie wandered on the busy streets of Myeongdong. She went from one shop to another, eating foods from the smallest stall to middle size stalls, getting free coupons and free trial packets. She doesn’t have a specific plan for her unplanned Myeongdong adventure but she’s having fun. She went inside a cake shop when she remembered that it’s Taeyong’s birthday the next day.

 

“Oh. I’m not getting any cake for someone though. I’m just craving.” Jennie tried to lie to herself about getting a cake. She chose the cake with strawberry toppings.

 

“Do you have any specific request on what to write on your cake?” The service attendee asked Jennie.

 

“Ah. Actually--”

 

“Excuse me~”

 

Jennie looked on the direction of the familiar voice behind her. Her eyes grew big after she recognized the person.

 

 

“Why do we have to go there Taeil hyung?” Ten asked Taeil as they get off the bus.

 

“It’s Taeyong’s birthday tomorrow, pabo~ We need to prepare something for him.” Taeil snapped it out.

 

“Oh? July 1st? Wow. That fast?” Ten chuckled.

 

“Yeah. That fast. We need to get fast as well or else Taeyong will know what we’re up too.” Taeil pulled Ten in a cake shop. There a number of people inside the cake shop.

 

“A lot of people are celebrating their birthday these days hyung. It seems.” Ten stated.

 

“Hmm. This one.” Taeil pointed at the cake ignoring Ten’s blabbers. “Just--” Taeil’s words were cut when a familiar voice called him.

 

“Hyung~” Taeyong snapped out from nowhere.

 

Taeil was totally surprised to see him there, he almost dropped himself on the floor.

 

“Why are you here?” Taeil asked Taeyong in so much surprise.

 

“Eh? Because, I’m gonna buy a cake?” Taeyong blinked in confusion as he looked at Taeil and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter