8

My type ?

"Hyung, I'm…really attracted to you. And not just in a damn-you're-hotway, although that's certainly a part of it…" taehyung trailed off, as deep a shade of red as Jungkook had ever seen anyone turn. Meanwhile,his mind was turning between shock and elation. If ever there was a time for his own confessions, this would be it. He mimicked taehyung's earlier breath, and began.

"Tae…listen to me. I'm notoriously picky about who I date, because I have this ideal person in my head who I thought could never actually exist. Then you came along and," he shook his head, "I'll admit that it bothered me for a while that you're, well, a guy, but you're far too perfect for something trite like that to get in the way of."

Taehyung looked up, and their eyes met for a second."Are you saying that…" He didn't have to finish the sentence.

"Yes." And Jungkook moved tae's hair out of his face again, if only to make sure he didn't have to eat it when he leaned in to kiss him. It was a short, chaste thing, mostly due to Jungkook's confidence failing. He retreated, and looked Taehyung directly in the eyes, as he rarely had the nerve to do.

He was sure that the image of his caramel eyes, wide, his full lips, parted slightly in amazement, would never leave him."Is this real life?" Taehyung asked, at length. Jungkook smiled. "It's not one of my dreams…they tend to be less…family-friendly than this."

He had intended the statement as a joke, but taehyung saw through to the truth of it."Hyung…have you been having naughty dreams about me?"

"Um. Maybe," he said stupidly.

"That's…You know, I should be creeped out, but I'm mostly just flattered,"Taehyung said, a laugh behind his words. The loud rumble from his stomach rather ruined the impact of the line, though.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah… You may have had four pieces of toast,but I haven't eaten today."

"Want to go inside then?" Jungkook asked, unable to ignore the warmth of joy in his stomach. "I'll even make you some toast. I make killer toast."

"I'd rather you made non-killer toast. I've been shocked half to death today, already. I don't want to find out what happens if that occurs twice," Taehyung said. Jungkook was incredibly relieved by this turn of conversation. He had been afraid that the easiness between them would change. And, well, it had, but for the better. The tenseness of secrets kept was gone.

They got up and went into the house, where Jungkook tried to make a detour into the bedroom to change. Taehyung caught him by the arm and declared,

"No hyung You don't get to put on clothes. You look better without them." jungkook turned red, and the color intensified when Taehyung called him out on it.

"You blush like a ."

"Er. That might be because I am." The laughing ceased.

"Well, duh. I know you've never been with a guy."

"No… I've never been with anyone," Jungkook said, emphasizing the last word.

"For real?"

"For real."

"Nu-huh. You're way too gorgeous," Taehyung protested.

"No one was ever good enough for me," Jungkook said, wanting to sink into the woodworking."Don't worry, Hyung," Taehyung said, and Jungkook smiled at the endearment,

"I think it's adorable. But you're still not allowed to put clothes on. And I'm still hungry."

"Yes," jungkook said, and allowed himself to be led to the kitchen, due largely to the fact that the hand which had been gripping his arm had trailed down to intertwine with his own fingers. He was illogically dismayed when they disentangled, even though it was the only way he could make Taehyung's breakfast for him. The force of his gaze form behind him was very nearly a tangible thing.

"Now I understand why you wouldn't let me change, . Quit fantasizing," he grumbled.

"kookie, sweetie, I'm not coming up with anything your subconscious mind already hasn't, surely." Jungkook pressed the lever on the toaster and watched the coils glow bright orange.

Taehyung continued. "But seriously…" there was a pause as he took a few steps forward, and without warning, put his arms around Jungkooks's waist and pressed flush against him."Those white swim trunks of yours must be considered a form of torture in some countries. They hide nothing." Jungkook shivered as the last words were whispered right against his ear.

Taehyung's arms suggested that he should turn around, and Jungkook did, leaning back against the counter. Hands settled on his hips, and lips met in a kiss that was much more active than their first one had been. Jungkook's breath started to quicken, and he could feel taehyung's do the same. They finally broke apart, startled by the bread—now toast—popping out of the toaster.

Jungkook tried to turn around to get a plate, but Taehyung stopped him with a kiss. "Leave it," he said, and returned to what they both considered more important business. taehyung's hands slid from his hips to cup his , providing enough lift for Jungkook to sit on the edge of the counter, so he could wrap his legs around taehyung.

"Mm, hyung  you're hot," taehyung murmured into jungkook 's mouth."Do you ever stop talking?" Jungkook replied in the same state of breathlessness.

"Depends. What can you do to shut me up?" Jungkook smirked at that, and brought his hips hard against taehyung's. "This," he said, grinding against the other boy as best he could with his less-than-perfect angle. Sure enough, Taehyung didn't say anything.

Intelligible. However, taehyung's standing position was much more easily maneuverable than Jungkook's sitting one, and the dominance flipped, leaving Jungkook the one who was unable to form a coherent thought. Then, all of a sudden, the contact vanished, and Taehyung smirked at him."Better than your dreams hyung? Anyway, toast."

"You—didn't your mother ever tell you to finish what you started?" Jungkook said incredulously, but he was already up and putting the cooled toast on a plate to butter.

"Mm, didn't yours ever tell you to be patient? We've got a cabin in the woods, and a whole week to ourselves. However shall we spend it?" The tone of his voice made Jungkook stop still, with the knife half in the tub of butter.

"Toast!" Taehyung demanded."I'm fooling around with the Antichrist," jungkook muttered to himself, busily buttering away.

"You might rethink that title when I have you shouting 'oh, God' later," Taehyung said, that infuriatingly y smirk on his face.

"Not. Helping. My opinion."

"Come on. You know you love it." Jungkook sighed, and handed the plate of buttered toast to tae.

"I really do," he said, and didn't resist a lingering as he passed by. taehyung almost dropped the plate.

"What was that?!"

"Two can play your game!" Jungkook called from the bedroom, where he was going to change into real clothes, if only for the fun of having them removed later.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG! finally the Fic is completed! And kookies the Bottom , lol he's a shy guy isn't he  , How was it btw?! Did I Failed your expectations?

Merry Christmas in advance people! The fic Is over ! Really, But I'll be coming  back with another fic a yoonmin fic on 25 Dec! Hope you'd still stick with me

Anyways If you want to you can follow me on Instagram @lonsaee__ and Can DM me For follow back! Remember i only follow my readers, so you'll need to Dm for a follow, can't wait to talk with you! BYEEE Lovelies , Take care y'all!

~sally♥fanfan