7

My type ?

Jomaymayy

Marlene52

TheVIPCassie Yes! I was Talkin 'bout Gil & Gary( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

thankyou for your suggestion, i wanted to reply to y'all but My network was Being a So yeah! THANKS for Your ideas , They were all very Great, That now I've been stuck to -What option to choose- but i think it surely be something cute.so thank you all once again! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook was awakened by the unfamiliar sound of ducks calling outside the window. He blinked a few times, and looked at the birds out the window before turning to check on Taehyung. He was still asleep. Getting to watch him was a rare treat; he was usually an early riser. Taehyung was bundled into his quilts like a caterpillar in a cocoon. It gave him a sweet, youthful appearance. Jungkook smiled. So Damm Cute . He tore his eyes away and focused on quietly getting a set of clothes from his bag and retrieving his shampoo and other necessities from the front pocket.

Showered, dressed, and shaven, he exited the bathroom, to find Taehyunh gone. He frowned at that, but went into the kitchen anyway and made toast, buttered it and smothered it in strawberry jam. He ate four slices. Taehyung walked in as he was finishing the last one, wearing nothing but his swim trunks. His hair was wet; he must have used the other shower.

"Why are you wearing clothes?"

"Uhh…"

"You're right, it did sound awkward when I said it like that," Taehung said, "But my point stands. Swimming."

"Let me go change," Jungkook said, and went into the bedroom to quickly strip and down his trunks. He followed Taehyung out onto the pier, and commented, "Won't the water be cold this earlyin the morning?"

"Yep. Therein lies the fun," Taehyung said wistfully.

"The…fun?" Jungkook replied skeptically.

"Yes Hyunggggg. The fun." Taehyung's expression went from one of wistfulness to one full of pure evil. He pushed Jungkook from the edge of the pier, laughing when he hit the icy water and yelped like a dog. He himself jumped in a moment later, and echoed the noise.

"Not fun!"

"So much fun!" After that, words became useless as a rather immature water fight ensued between the two twenty-one-year-old college students. Within minutes, they both stopped feeling the cold. Somewhere in the vicinity of a quarter-hour later, an unofficial truce was called, with each thinking that they had won.

Jungkook was the first to climb out of the water, and he sat on the edge of the pier, pushing his sodden hair from his eyes and shivering as the wind touched his skin. Taehyung sat down next to him, not bothering with his own hair. For the first time since they'd met, Jungkook gathered the nerve to push his hair out of his face for him.

"That always drives me crazy," he muttered to Taehyung's stare, coloring hotly and looking away out over the water.

"You drive me crazy Hyung!," Taehyung said with a smile, shaking his head and making his hair fall back in his face.

Jungkook was hurt. "What?"

Taehyung ignored him. "At the risk of our friendship, can I tell you something? I don't think I can hide it much longer."

jungkook just looked at him. Taehyung took a deep breath, and tried to stop shaking. Jungkook had a feeling that his shivering wasn't from the cold.

"Hyung, I'm…really like  you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PEOPLE! Story's goona complete in the next update- on Wednesday- Give Reviews ! Byeeeeeeee

~sally♥fanfan