1

My type ?

Jeon jungkook was well known on his college campus. At least, he was among his group of peers, which consisted of the honors college, almost exclusively. It was unknown if he was a genius, or if he merely studied all night, every night. The general consensus was that it was somewhere in between those two extremes .

He was hardly the aloof, standoffish type, though. Jungkook had moved to Seoul from Busan  when he had been thirteen, and had never lost the Busan hospitality. Or his accent, which was another reason for his popularity. His black hair and brown eyes, set on a face that was downright beautiful, certainly didn't hurt, either. It was only reasonable, therefore, that Jeon jungkook would be up to his elbows in women. However,he wasn't known to date. It wasn't that he didn't like women, or that he wasn't interested in a relationship. He was just…very picky.

His thoughts were that he had a specific type, and wasn't willing to settle for less.

Jungkook's ideal woman would be able to match wits with him, and willing to do so.

She would be polite, but he loved a good sense of humor. She certainly wouldn't be the party-girl type; he couldn't stand those girls.

Her idea of a fun night out would be a trip into town to see the symphony, or perhaps one of the college theater productions.

As for appearance, he rather liked blondes, and that eye color like caramel that he had seen but a few times. He theoretically knew that he should care about her body, but Jungkook had always been a face person.

It was January, and the spring semester was just beginning at his university. Jungkook had finished his first day of classes, and was already trekking up the stairs to the University Honors building, where he was a staff member in all but name .He spent little time at his apartment, since he lived alone, and the quiet bothered him. Perhaps he should get a pet, he mused, then dismissed the idea as quickly. He didn't have any luck with animals.

He'd killed every fish he'd had as a child within a week, even though he hadn't done anything wrong.He was rather terrified to know what would happen to something like a dog or…a rabbit left in his care. That was a shame. He rather liked rabbits.

Thus, he did the majority of his work and studying in the pleasant confines of the honors building, with its honey-colored hardwood floors, and its deep green leather furniture. He claimed an empty table for himself, and began on his first reading assignments. It wasn't but a few minutes later that one of his oldest friends pulled up a chair beside him.

"yoona noona," he greeted her with a nod.

"Hiya, kookie ," she replied, plucking the open book from his hands to see what he had been reading. "Any particular reason you're reading mein Kampf?"

"It's for Dr. Oh's class," he answered easily,stealing his book back from across the table.

"And I was having all sorts of fun coming up with conspiracy theories about you and your Nazi sympathies, damn," Yoona sighed dramatically.

"Sorry to ruin your fun," Jungkook answered with a smile, marking his page with an embossed bookmark his mother had given him.

"You can make it up to me…" She replied, a note of inquiry in her voice. Jungkook looked up to find her pouting in a manner that she undoubtedly thought was entreating and adorable. He found it mostly hilarious and ridiculous.

Nevertheless, he decided to indulge her."How's that noona?"

"You remember my friend Irena?" Yoona said.

"What about her?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head, then shaking it when some of his hair fell into his eyes. Irena had been one of the few people he'd ever met with those caramel-colored eyes. Too bad she had been obnoxious beyond all reason.

"Her cousin just transferred here… Would you mind showing Taehyu- what was it again? Nevermind call her tae  around?"

"That's her name, right? Tae ?" Jungkook asked, for clarification.

"Yeah. Irena asked me to do it, since she's skipping her first week to stay at her boyfriend's place. I would, except that I have debate meetings every evening this week, and a tournament this weekend…" yoona explained.

"First week back and you've got a tournament already? I thought this country outlawed slavery a few hundred years ago…" Jungkook said sympathetically, gaining a small laugh from yoona.

"Unfortunately it's volunteer slavery, and even though I hate it, I love it. So, will you do it?"

"Sure. I like meeting people," He replied with a grin. Yoona gave out a small 'yay!'and immediately pulled out her phone, texting something for about a minute, before stuffing the device back in her pocket. A second later, Jungkook's own phone beeped at him, and he checked it, to find a text from Yoona which bore an unfamiliar phone number.

"What's this?" He asked, just to make sure.

"tae's number," she answered breezily.

"Alright. I'll take care of it," jungkook said, saving the number in his own phone. He'd text her later, setting up somewhere to meet.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Yonna said, obviously grateful to have someone to fob her responsibility off on. He was about to mutter a'no problem,' but Yoona had already gathered her stuff and swished away.

He tried to return to reading Mein Kampf,but kept getting distracted by the feeling that he should be doing something else. Right. Irena's cousin. He set his book aside and began composing a text.

Tae, Hi, we haven't met. My name's jungkook. I'm supposed to show you around soon. I'm free every evening; just let me know when's good for you.

He'd read about half a page when his phone beeped with a reply.

Jungkook,Thank you so much! Will tomorrow evening be okay?

Proper English; none of that text talk he so despised. He was impressed. He hit the reply button.

Tomorrow evening is fine. Where would you like to meet?He managed to read a full page and a half before the answer came.

Um, I don't really know my way around, but there's a coffee shop down the street from my apartment. It's on Crescent St. It's called…Morning Java or something.

Jungkook knew the place. Ironically, it was just down the street from his apartment as well, but it was an area with a lot of student housing

.I'll meet you there. 6:00?

He hadn't had a chance to read three lines.

Great! Thanks again.

Jungkook smiled over his phone, and then returned to his reading. He stayed in the building until it closed.

♪________________________________________________________♪

First chapter's up! Prepare for more updates today!, Comments are Welcome

~sally♥Fanfan