5

My type ?

"Is that all?" Jungkook said, smiling quirkily."That doesn't bother me a bit."

"R-really hyung?" Taehyung did look at him then, caramel-colored eyes wide.

"Really," Jungkook assured him. And it didn't bother him. At least, not in the way that Taehyung was afraid it would. After they had put their furniture into storage and gone home to their respective sides of the country, he was bothered a lot.

Jungkook had always thought he was straight. Guys had never interested him as anything more than friends, and while the same had been true of ninety percent of girls, he had put that down to his pickiness. However, a couple of very explicit dreams that he had toward the beginning of that summer break were enough to convince him that maybe, possibly, he was a little bit into guys as well.

Guy.

One particular one. Who happened to be really goddamn perfect in every way.

Jungkook irritably rolled over in his bed, biting back the memories of his dream the previous night. The suppression was unsuccessful, and his mind replayed the dream in excruciating detail, and while his conscious was wracked with guilt over fantasizing about his best friend, somewhere a bit lower was rather appreciating the mental onslaught.

"kookie, Honey? Do you want to come downstairs for lunch?" his mom called. Jungkook sighed.

"Just a minute, eomma," he replied. He stood up and willed the minor problem in his pants to go away. After several moments of imagining his grandmother in a hot pink bikini, he succeeded.

He had opened his door to go downstairs when his pocket lit up and beeped. He checked the front display. It was a text from Taehyung, nothing unusual. He opened it.

Family's driving me crazy. How about you Hyung?

He replied with one hand as he walked down the stairs.

Tell me about it?.

He set his phone next to the glass of apple juice his mom had already poured for him. He frowned. He'd stayed in his college town and worked for the past two summers, but his parents had finally convinced him to come home this year, since the following semester would be the start of his senior year and after that he'd officially be on his own. He would be twenty-two in two months, but his parents still treated him like he was in primary school. But they loved him and paid his tuition. It could have been worse.

His phone lit up with a reply just as his dad was walking in with the Chinese takeout, so he shoved it in his pocket and went to help him arrange everything on the table. Task accomplished, he opened the message from Taehyung

.

Dad said I could use the house in juju for a week or so. I think he's hoping I'll invite a girl. Interested in a vacation?, just you, me, and Nibbles?

He smiled widely, and the butterflies came to life in his stomach.

Absolutely. Wait. You have a  house in jeju ?

He put his phone back in his pocket as his parents joined him at the table. He murmured the words to the blessing, and made the sign of the cross by rote.

He'd grown up Catholic, and it was easier to pretend he still believed than to start a fight. He was a few bites into his sesame chicken when the reply came.

"You kids have those things glued to your hands," Jungkook's dad commented as Jungkook drew his phone out.

Um, yeah. I guess I never mentioned that my folks are pretty loaded. Anyway, the house is at jeju, which is way the hell outta the way for you, I know, but I can buy you a plane ticket. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

He typed :I'm totally in (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). When does this go down?He managed another two bites before receiving a message.

Next week. Short notice, I know…

He swallowed, and replied.

- It's cool. I was starting to go crazy, here by myself.

"eomma, appa, is it cool if I go on a trip with a friend next week?" Jungkook asked out of courtesy. He was going, no matter what they said. Both his parents looked up at him.

"Where to?" his dad asked over a plate of Mongolian beef.

"Um. jeju,"  said awkwardly.

"We raised you better than to gamble," his dad said reproachfully.

Jungkook had to keep from laughing. He could have phrased that a little better.

"No Dad. Turns out my roommate's family has a lake house on jeju, and he invited me out for next week."

"Will you need to buy a plane ticket?" his mom asked. jungkook shook his head.

"Tae's taking care of it."She merely smiled. "I'm glad you've made such great friends. Have a good time next week."

"Yeah. Great ....................friends," he repeated.

"Hm, dear? What did you say?"

"Nothing, mom. Just talking to myself."

_________________________________________________O(≧∇≦)O______________________________________________

OkAy! Heloo everyone, sorry I know had to update it on Wednesday, but My PE teacher just had to Pre postpone practicals so i was totally busy, And I know this chapter isn't Great, i wanted   this story to be multi chapter , but suddenly I'm getting bored so ive been thinking for the story to be up in Next 2-3 updates. And Thankyou Guys for subscribing! And comments . Take care

~sally♡fanfan