6

My type ?

Please Do read Author's Note below

Jungkook got off the plane in jeju and claimed his bag, casting about all the while for a familiar blond head with silly, adorable floppy hair. He almost missed him. The crowd pressing at the main entrance squeezed Jungkook, but a chance glance to the left showed Taehyung in a similar crowd that was flowing into the airport.He made some people angry in his sudden cutting out of the mob, but he managed to catch taehyung before he got very far."Tae!" he called, and the boy in question turned around, smiling wide. Jungkook melted.

They met in an embrace that was just a little too close, that lingered just a little too long to be a typical manly bro-hug. Still, it was over too soon, and Jungkook was following Taehyung to his car, listening to him chatter.

"Sorry hyung I would have been in sooner, but I was nervous about leaving Nibbles in the car by herself…"

"No problem. I'm just glad to be out of my house," Jungkook replied. Taehyung smiled at him again.

"I think I forgot how much I love your accent," he said, and promptly turned bright red. "Um, sorry, that was weird."

Jungkook laughed it off, but the (many) butterflies were awake again. They managed to get to the car, where Jungkook loaded his bag in next to Nibbles' hutch, keeping all the straps away from the wire. The rabbit was well named. They had gotten out of the airport and onto the highway.

"This is the farthest  I've ever been," Jungkook commented, looking around at the mountains.

"It's nice, isn't it? I've lived out here all my life," Taehyung replied.

"What made you decide to come to college in Seoul, then? Not that I'm anything but thrilled that you did," he qualified.

"Drama," taehyung said evasively. Jungkook could have kicked himself. He had forgotten.

"Drama. Right."

"Um, a bad breakup was involved. Like, really bad. Creepy letters, suicide threats, stalking and everything…"

"Yikes. I can see why you've been avoiding the dating scene," Jungkook said thoughtlessly.

"It's not that I've been avoiding it. I just set my standards a lot higher after the Gil drama."

"Don't let them get too high, or you'll end up like me," Jungkook warned. The joke fell flat, and they rode in silence for a few minutes. However, they were too good of friends to let an awkward quiet hang over them for too long, so they were soon back to   quipping. Between both of them, and a month of absence, they had more than enough material to keep them entertained until Taehyung parked the car in front of A very nice cabin-styled house with a pier that jutted right out into the lake. Jungkook got both their bags while taehyung clipped the leash onto his rabbit and led her to the front door. He fumbled with the keys in his pocket for a moment before finding the right one, and opening the door.

"Hyung Will you take the bags into the bedroom? It's the door on the right, over there. I need to go get Nibbles' hutch," Taehyung said, and jungkook nodded in agreement.

He found the door easily enough, surprised only by the spaniel-sized rabbit that followed him into the room, freed of her leash. The bedroom had two sets of bunk beds, with a wide walkway in between them. He set their bags down on the two bottom bunks, being selfish enough to give himself the one with a window that overlooked the lake. Taehyung entered the room a minute later, carrying the large cage and setting it down against the wall on Jungkook's side.

"I think it would be an understatement to say that this is a nice place," Jungkook said once the hutch was settled."And I haven't even given you the grand tour yet; come on," he motioned over his shoulder for Jungkook to follow him.

"First stop, the Kitchen. Note the sink and the pantry. Oh, and the fridge, fully stocked for your convenience by…someone in the area who my dad hired to clean the place up before we got here. To your left you'll see the dining room, which I doubt we'll use…"The tour continued until they finally ended up on the end of the pier as the sun was setting in an array of orange and gold.

"I stand by my earlier convictions," Jungkook said, dangling his bare feet in the water, "This is a really nice place."

"I've always liked it here," taehyung replied, "Never had the place to myself, though."

Jungkook merely' hmm'd and closed his eyes to soak in the sun's dying rays. After a moment, Taehyung asked, "You okay hyung? You look like you could nod off any second."

"I did have to get up in the middle of the night to make my flight…" Jungkook admitted.

"Try to stay awake while I attempt to cook dinner without causing a nuclear meltdown, and then you can sleep, okay? And rest up; we're swimming tomorrow."Jungkook smiled, and got to his feet.

"I'll do my best."While the food—consisting entirely of Bagel Bites, something even taehyung could cook—was in the oven, jungkook helped himself a glass of the white wine which was sitting so invitingly on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, even though he knew that the alcohol wasn't going to help his staying awake thing.Taehyung returned from the bathroom and exclaimed,

"What's this hyung nim? You broke into the booze without inviting me?" Jungkook grinned, and answered, "The booze is in the locked cabinet in the pantry, unfortunately. I did find this, though."

As taehyung poured himself a glass, he said, "I actually do have the key to the liquor cabinet. Just…you know. An FYI."

"You don't want to see me shlossed," Jungkook replied. "I get grumpy and vulgar."

"Your degu came out there, for a second. But really? Never took you for that type. I, on the other hand, giggle a lot when I'm boozed up."

"More so than you do sober?" Jungkook quipped, even though lassitude was already seeping into his bones. He wouldn't have any trouble sleeping.

"Muchmore," Taehyung replied, and opened his mouth to say something else, but the oven's timer cut him off and he went to go rescue the Bagel Bites before they burned.

Jungkook managed to keep his promise, but he was asleep as soon as his face hit the pillow

_________________________________________________O(≧∇≦)O______________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So here's another chapter! if you'd look closely There Mild Hint about Taehyungs past (the reason For moving on to Seoul and so on).

Another thing I wanna ask You reader, its kinda personal- So My Bff (Whom  i didn't talked to for almost a whole year) Is throwing a birthday party , and She've also invited me, so the thing here is That i dont know what to Give her as a present , and I wanted You guy's opinion ! Ps- pls dont say “buy anything she like" Cus she like ALOT of things ALOT,

And hopefully Your enjoying The story, As i said earlier - its gonna be up in 2-3 updates, and I dont intend to keep their relationship  - Fluffy and too cheesy -   just plainly what really happens in real life.

~sally♥fanfan