2

My type ?

After his final class of the following day, Jungkook bypassed the honors hall entirely. If he rushed, he'd be able to get back to his apartment and shower before meeting Tae. Truth be told, he wasn't overly concerned about making a good impression on her, but he had hit the snooze button on his clock a few too many times that morning, leaving him without time for a shower if he'd wanted to make it to his eight AM on time.

He made it to his favorite dining hall, where his bike was leaning sadly against a rack with a few other stragglers. He unfastened the chain and hopped on, angling down the hill, and peddling through a park by the library. The park let out onto his street, and his building was only a few blocks from there. Once he arrived, he chained the bike to another rack, and went up the stairs to his single-bedroom apartment. He stripped as he walked through his bedroom, reminding himself futilely to pick up the clothes later that night. Jungkook's papers were impeccable, and his appearance was usually perfect, but his apartment was a complete mess.

Just one more reason not to have visitors. He jumped into the shower without waiting for the water to heat up and grimaced as he scrubbed two days of yuck out of his hair with lemon-scented shampoo. Feeling lazy, he used the shampoo for the rest of his body, since reaching the bar of soap on a ledge half a foot from his elbow was just too much effort. When the water that ran off his body was no longer full of bubbles and suds, he shut it off and got out, toweling off before he had a chance to be frozen by the January-chilled tile bathroom. He checked his watch, sitting on the counter.

; he wouldn't have time to blow dry his hair and get to the coffee shop on time. Skipping that part of his usual ritual, he focused on getting dressed instead, unthinkingly grabbing dark jeans and one of his myriad button-down shirts. He was opening his front door when he remembered that he was supposed to wear shoes.

Finally, he made it to the coffee shop, a full ten minutes early, as it turned out. He idly ordered a hot chocolate, more for something warm to hold than because he wanted to drink it. He'd forgotten his gloves.

By the time six rolled around, Jungkook was a little bit worried—maybe Tae had gotten lost. Or had been talking about a different café on the same street with the same name…He decided to wait until five past to text her, though.

Things happened; he understood. He watched the clock on his phone. When 6:04 became 6:05, he picked it up to begin a text, but as he did so, the door to the shop opened, and he looked up, distracted.

Ah, a boy, not Tae. He turned back to his phone.

Did you get lost? He stared until the screen lit up with a response.

Uh…no. I walked in a minute ago. Which one are you?

Curiously, Jungkook glanced around.

Look to the left side of the snack display. I'm wearing a blue shirt.

He sent the text and took his first sip of the lukewarm hot chocolate. Then, he looked up, and the boy who had just walked in was approaching him. Ah. So it turned out that Tae was not Irena's female cousin.

"Jeon Jungkook- ssi?" the young man asked once he was in the vicinity of the table. He cocked his head to the side, making some shaggy bleached dark blond hair fall into his eyes. Caramel colored eyes.

"That's me," Jungkook said with a smile. He doesn't know why but Hearing his name from tae mouth sounded good

"Have a seat. Er…unless you wanted to order anything tae-ssi."

Tae shook his head, taking the proffered chair. "I'm really sorry I'm late… I had to have a discussion with my landlady."

"What happened?" Jungkook asked. "When I sent a two-hundred-fifty dollar check to Irena asking her to put down the pet deposit in advance, I didn't think she'd take the money and go shopping," he frowned and sighed.

"I thought it had been taken care of, so when my landlady saw me taking Nibbles for a walk, she tried to fine me, and it turned into something of a discussion."

"That was…not cool of her," Jungkook said, feeling his dislike for Irena  increase.

"It really wasn't…Now I'm out five hundred dollars… she owes me big time," he said bitterly.

"But, uh, sorry for ranting. Hi. I'm Kim TaeHyung."

Jungkook smiled, a genuine one. "I had actually gathered that. Mind if I ask what kind of dog you have?"

"Dog? Oh," he laughed lightly. "Nibbles is my rabbit. She's leash trained," he explained, and Jungkook nodded in understanding.

The conversation lulled, so Jungkook supplied. "You needed some help getting acquainted with the town?"

Taehyung started. "Yes. I have…uh…absolutely no sense of direction Jongkook ssi," he admitted sheepishly, leaning forward on his elbows, which caused some of his honey-blonde hair to flop in his face.

Jungkook was absurdly tempted to brush it aside for him. Probably because he liked the color of the other man's eyes, but admitting that out loud would just be weird. He glanced out the window. The sun was gone, and the west was only a few shades lighter than the eastern sky. "Hm…not great weather for looking around the city. However, the university is always well-lit. Shall we start there, for today?"

"That would be awesome, actually," Taehyung replied showing his boxy smile, "I've kind of missed my first two days of classes, and I don't want to be late tomorrow because I got lost." Jungkook smiled.

"That happened to me once," he remarked. "My first day of classes, freshman year. I had a class in a lecture hall on east campus…I didn't know where the building was, so I asked a sorority girl on the quad…she was either playing a cruel trick or genuinely confused, but she directed me to a science building a mile away from my class."

"That wasn't a very nice thing to do," Taehyung said, furrowing his brow.

"It taught me to find all my classes before the day I had to go to them. I'd say it was a valuable lesson learned," Jungkook said maturely, then, "But I was really pissed off at the time."

"I can imagine. So, uh…shall we?" Taehyung asked, already beginning to stand up. Jungkook followed suit, murmuring, "We shall," and adjusting his scarf a bit. They left the coffee shop together, both shivering and pausing to zip up jackets when they stepped outside.

♪________________________________________________________________________________________________________________♪

so, jungkook finally meet tae , and turns out Tae Not a girl, irena Is a y cousin and Tae have a Fluffy rabbit as a pet

*just in case y'all wanted to know Jungkook is Older than tae

~Sally♥fanfan