4

My type ?

In the months that followed, it became inevitable that Jungkook  and Taehyung were destined to be best friends—the kind that people wrote novels and made movies about. They studied together for their shared classes, and studied in the other's presence for their other classes. Jungkook found himself attending one hundred percent more orchestra concerts, often dragging his other friends with him.

Taehyung attempted to give him piano lessons, but gave it up as a lost cause after two weeks. And Taehyung did take Jungkook up on that offer from the first evening they knew one another—he was a frequent guest in Jungkook's apartment, and he had, indeed, once slept in the bathtub, mostly just to be able to say that he had. By the end of the semester, Irena was about ready to kick her cousin out, even though she wouldn't have been able to afford the rent without him.

Nevertheless, he decided that it would be safer to get a different roommate for the coming year. Jungkook, rather tired of living on his own, volunteered his services. Taehyung would be easy to live with, and he was rather fond of the overgrown bunny as well.

There was one thing that bothered Jungkook, though. He had first gotten the impression less than a week after they had met, and the thought disturbed him so much that he ignored it. Nevertheless, the fact remained. If Taehyung suddenly became female(as if), he would have been Jungkook's type.

Precisely.Down to the last detail. He had always been picky about who he dated, never willing to settle for someone who didn't meet his standards. Much as he loved having Taehyung as his best friend, it did rather irk him that the only person who was up to his standards was male .Such were his thoughts as he cleaned his apartment thoroughly for the first time in…a while.

He had survived all his finals, and was relatively certain that his four-point-o was still unthreatened. He, on the other hand, was feeling quite threatened by the sheer amount of junk he'd managed to accumulate. He wasn't totally disgusting; it was mostly old newspapers and scraps of notes, the odd book buried in the piles turning up here and there, rather than ancient boxes of petrified pizza. There had only been one of those, and Jungkook had been properly horrified. At the moment, though, he was hanging upside-down, awkwardly, off the back of his newly-uncovered couch when a knock sounded on the door.

"Come in, it's open!" Jungkook shouted, and the door opened promptly. That had to be taehyung.

"Holy , Hyung, you have a couch!" he exclaimed.

Jungkook fought in his crevasse behind the couch to get one arm into the open so that he could flip his friend off.

taehyung laughed. "Need any help hyung?"

"Yeah, actually. Could you bring a trash bag over here?"

Footsteps, and a moment later, a bag fell to the ground by Jungkook's head. He shoved the pile of trash that had collected behind the couch into the bag. He looked left and right, and declared the area clean. As he pushed himself up against the floor, though, something terrifying happened, and the rest of Jungkook tilted over the back of the couch, leaving him trapped against the wall. When he came out of his stunned state, the first thing he heard was Taehyung laughing, followed by, "Oh, God. Hyung, are you okay?"

The sentence was still punctuated with chuckles, but his enjoyment of Jungkook's clumsiness seemed to be fading."Help me," jungkook  said piteously, not being able to move enough to wriggle out from behind the sofa.

"Gotcha,"Taehyung acquiesced, and, first one end, and then the other, the couch moved forward enough that he could escape.

"Well, that was…embarrassing," Jungkook said once he'd stood up and brushed the dust off his black t-shirt. He climbed back over the couch, and flopped down on it, taking up the entire length, until Taehyung tickled his bare feet into moving enough that he could sit on one end.

"What's up?" Jungkook said, raising his head to glance at his friend.

"hyung.....This is gonna sound really weird...... and, honestly, it is, but I kind of need to talk to you about something. You know......... Before we start sharing an apartment," Taehyung said, his voice shaking with controlled nervousness. Jungkook sat up, and faced him directly, a questioning look on his face."I guess I really should have said something before we signed the lease, in case it weirds you out or something…but…hyung I'm kind of a coward, if you haven't figured that out by now."

"Tae, what's wrong," Jungkook said, using his gentle voice.

"I'm gay," Taehyung blurted out, looking at the refrigerator, the clock, the carpet, anywhere but at him.

♪__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________♪

Another chapter! Woah Taehyung Finally told Jungkook.

What Do you think would be Jungkook's reaction ? (altho u all Might Have a clue)

Comment Down!

THANKS! next chapter update - Wedneaday. Till then! SAYONARAAAAA~

~Sally♥fanfan