Chp 5

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon: Yes I know. We have to kill. But I can't. Not to Telephany.

Sunny: Tiffany... 

Taeyeon: Whatever!  I just can’t. What do I do, Sunny?


********
 

[Day2]
@ Hwang
King Hwang: Son,  are you sure this will work?

Baek: Yes, my father. We know that the royal weapons will kill them. So, we just have to add part of our royal weapons into the guard’s and army’s weapon. Just like adding dye into water. A little bit of dye will stain the whole pond. Also, i have another surprise for them...

King Hwang: What have I done to you, my son? Why have you turned into this? There had been peace, but you decide otherwise. Do you know that your mistake will be causing lost life?

Baek: This is NOT A MISTAKE! I killed the vampire on purpose. Why should we live together with the creatures? They should bow to us, not walk along with us! And even if the weapons we are making do not kill them, it should at least injure them badly. They will fear us. I will make them bow to us! Grandpa will be proud of me!

"Son...” that was all the king could say seeing how crazy his son turned.
---------
**knock knock**

Tiffany: The door isn’t lock.

King Hwang: Princess?

Tiffany: Hi Daddy! Aren’t you busy with... Baek?

King Hwang: Yes I am. I am here just to pass you something.

The king place a small spear into the princess' hand. Sadness filled the princess understanding the fact that she might have to kill a vampire though she believed in maintaining peace amongst all.

King Hwang: Keep this with you. If the vampires attack, you will need it to keep yourself safe. I am sorry all these happened. I might no longer be able to protect you, my baby girl. The least I could do is to keep you safe. Yuri, please stay beside the princess when it all happens. Straight through the heart, my princess. This is a specially made weapon for you. Right through the heart keeps no living alive, not even the vampires. Remember that. Yuri, your weapon will arive shortly.

Yuri: Yes my royal king. I will protect the princess even if it takes my life to.

Tiffany: Daddy..  Yuri... It is not your fault this is happening. It’s Baek! If only he did not kill the vampire! And there is no way our weapon can kill the vampires. 

King Hwang: Baek came up with a plan which might work. The spear, is one of those that will kill them... My precious prin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter