Chp 16

Our Royal Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny: Sure, we welcome that. But firstly, the two of you have to train yourselves up, or at the very least able to keep yourselves safe.

Sooyoung: You can join me, Sunny and Taeyeon in our trainings. We can all train together and watch each other’s’ back.

Sunny & Yuri: That is a good idea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

@ Tiffany’s and Yuri’s house

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

“What should I do at home today? Since Yuri told be to take a break from school, I might as well use this day to do something I like. Hmmmm… should I do some baking? Or maybe I should do some cleaning? Or I could cook dinner? “

 

While thinking, Tiffany plunge herself into the sofa, switching between channels while still deciding what to do.

 

“Weekly news highlight: At the opening of the franchise outlet for the famous café ‘Sailing’ last week welcomed a high number of young visitors. It was said that the younger generations had been anticipating the opening of the café’s franchise. The outlet in Seoul is the first franchise since the opening of the main café in Italy, serving its highly recommended gelato ice cream with freshly made waffles. With coffee beans collected from all over the world and brewed at a specific temperature. The Globe Coffee is one of the specialities served. It was said that a Korean representative had bought the franchise from the Italian company. Although the information on this has not been fact check, however, nobody would refuse a good waffle and coffee and we are sure glad the deal was made! ”, reported the reporter.

 

“Wow. The coffee sure sounds tempting. Well, since it is a school day, I suppose it will not be as crowded as last week’s opening. Maybe I should go take a look at the place. I should.” Tiffany thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The chimes on the door clings and a warm coloured café welcomed Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“Welcome, please take a sit and we will serve you the menu in a while” announced the waitress lively.

 

The café was coloured in baby blue, with a slight tint of purple and pink. Nothing fanciful but comparing to the other cafes available along the streets of central Seoul, the café was surprisingly comforting. Shimmering star-like lights hanging from the ceiling, making it feels like shooting stars in the morning sky with soft playing music on the background.

 

“Hi, my name is Hyo, this is our menu. Once you have decided on what you would like to have, please come over to the counter to place your order. You may wish to take your time, since there is no crowd this morning”.

 

As if knowing what Tiffany had in mind, Hyo continued after finishing her business proper statements.

 

“Comfortable isn’t it? This place is designed as accord to the franchise owner’s daughter. We were supposed to open up mid last year. However, when the owner’s daughter came to check on the renovation last year, everything done was rejected and all had to be re-done. Ms T personally hand-picked and mixed the colours of this place. And now, it looks and feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter